• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dungeons & Divers (RP Thread)

I’m in ****** Ecuador rn, so I’ll try to be as active as I can, but no promises I’ll be able to completely keep up)
(Currently trying to move as slow as possible so hopefully, things will move at a pace where you can get a few responses in every once and a while.)
"Extensive Magic usage isn't exactly my chosen path, so yes." Neltharion said, one of her eyes twitching a little
"Look, it ain't deep. You just gotta do exactly what whats-her-face told ya." Says Demi, "Just... imagine what you want to do when you touch the box. Magic's all about imagination and visualization. Imagine, and the mana will follow."

"Look, it ain't deep. You just gotta do exactly what whats-her-face told ya." Says Demi, "Just... imagine what you want to do when you touch the box. Magic's all about imagination and visualization. Imagine, and the mana will follow."
"Think thoughts!" she added.

Neltharion sighed and tried again, attempting to visualize sight and sound through the light orb...

(Gonna go ahead and have Nel connect to the BALLS, but Witch can step in and write about how they work specifically.)

Neltharion now is able to see through Amalie's orb. It is a... weird sensation, seeing through one thing while also seeing through something else, but all in all, a connection was made, even if the sensation would take some getting used to.

Dakath waved his hand through the water, intrigued by its space-bending properties.

“Gotta say, this is pretty cool! Not every day you see never-ending, magical water!” he exclaimed, excited by such a unique experience. “Is this sort of thing a commonality in dungeons like this one?”
"Glowing water?" Demi asks, "Nah, not uncommon. Usually there's an external source that makes it glow, though."

“Gotta say, this is pretty cool! Not every day you see never-ending, magical water!” he exclaimed, excited by such a unique experience. “Is this sort of thing a commonality in dungeons like this one?”
"Glowing water?" Demi asks, "Nah, not uncommon. Usually there's an external source that makes it glow, though."
"There's going to be a lot that'll surprise you~ Don't worry~!"

(Gonna go ahead and have Nel connect to the BALLS, but Witch can step in and write about how they work specifically.)

Neltharion now is able to see through Amalie's orb. It is a... weird sensation, seeing through one thing while also seeing through something else, but all in all, a connection was made, even if the sensation would take some getting used to.
(Thats fine, I personally was just waitinf for you to well, elaborate what we would be seeing through them)

"Nethi, its a magic tool you silly ( ̄ω ̄). Hold the box and pretend youre the lightball~ It might help to name them invididually, to make switching between them easy peasy~"

(How I look after saying "I'll get to the RP after eating dinner!" Only to collapse immediately after dinner and sleep like shit for 4 hours[I am never making it out of the hood])
RDT_20240621_2324552745126664954962501.jpg

"These glowing balls are needlessly complicated! Why use them for scouting when you can use your trusty Mimic? I'll just make two Mini-Mes, one is a rock and the other a rubber ducky!"

The BALL was tossed into the basin of water, and immediately began sinking rapidly. Neltharion was immediately assaulted by a cascade of ethereal light surrounding the ball, basically confirming that the water was heavily steeped in Magic. It was bright enough to actually strain her real eyesight while seeing through the BALL, until eventually everything went black. Neltharion felt a thud feeling hit her through the BALL; it had seemingly passed through the basin and hit whatever solid ground was beneath it, now confirming that there was indeed some sort of end beneath the water.

(Apologies for delay, the past few days have been hectic.)

Neltharion was more than a little annoyed by the flashing lights, but she tried to get a good look around the area, basically trying to ensure that they wouldn't be swarmed by monsters until they could get what up and down even was in the dungeon

She couldn't see much beyond what the BALL illuminated with its faint glow, but the immediate surroundings seemed to be grassland. In the distance, she could hear the faint whistling of wind.

Neltharion opened her eyes "I hope you lot are comfortable swimming down, because that's what we have to do. To get back, we're going to need to get back up into the water, so either I need to save some mana, have it given to me, or someone else needs an excape everyone can use. Down there, it's grassy plains and windy... it's also dark, so for those of you who can't see in such darkness, I'd get ready." She reported quickly

"Ouch, that's hella dire (◞ ‸ ◟ㆀ) I just had my hair made lask week ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)".

Amalie prepares her cloths for a prolonged dive.

"Anyone uncomfy with water can step into Treasurebox❤️, I will carry you to the otherside like a princess (-^▽^-)Only space for one princess though (⌣́_⌣̀)"

"Well, luckily I brought a respirator just in case" he said shaking Kamutoke in his hand, his plan was simple, use it as a means to breathe underwater and get to the other end

Neltharion opened her eyes "I hope you lot are comfortable swimming down, because that's what we have to do. To get back, we're going to need to get back up into the water, so either I need to save some mana, have it given to me, or someone else needs an excape everyone can use. Down there, it's grassy plains and windy... it's also dark, so for those of you who can't see in such darkness, I'd get ready." She reported quickly
"Swim~? Hmmm..." she would look at Demi, "If only there's someone to help me with that~"

"Eh? You don't know how to swim or something?" Demi says, "The **** do you need me for?"

"You choose to be horny at the worst times..." Demi sighs, waving her hand. Crimson energy congeals around them both of them, trapping Demi and Blythe in a bubble identical to the one Blythe had been trapped in before, but larger to accommodate them both.

"...A grass plain beneath a layer of water...with a wind current to boot. For the laws of physics to be so flagrantly ignored..." Basil murmured. A wide, almost unhindged grin stretched across his face, the man pressing his shoe against the edge of the lift, as if preparing to jump.

"...Simply...marvelous."

Last edited:
"You choose to be horny at the worst times..." Demi sighs, waving her hand. Crimson energy congeals around them both of them, trapping Demi and Blythe in a bubble identical to the one Blythe had been trapped in before, but larger to accommodate them both.
"I was hinting if you could carry me, silly~! Not horny~" shaking her head, poking two fingers on the crimson lady's cheek playfully, before fiddling around with the bubble.

(So yeah, just Egg. I'll wait a bit for him before moving on.)
(Apologies for the wait; I get back home tomorrow, so I should be more active)

“Uh, quick question. Can you…just do that whenever you want? Kind of scary, if I’m being honest.” He asked the demoness, looking a bit worried at the thought of what she could do with that power in certain situations.

“Uh, quick question. Can you…just do that whenever you want? Kind of scary, if I’m being honest.” He asked the demoness, looking a bit worried at the thought of what she could do with that power in certain situations.
"Oh, she definitely can~ So. Be. Careful~" the demoness' significant other would reply for Demi, staring at his worried eyes with a smile.

"Don't scare the guy!" Demi said, sighing. "I can do it basically as long as I have the energy for it. Trapping just a few people doesn't take as much power as trapping larger groups does, obviously..."

"Don't scare the guy!" Demi said, sighing. "I can do it basically as long as I have the energy for it. Trapping just a few people doesn't take as much power as trapping larger groups does, obviously..."
"Sorry~ 😝" Blythe would close her eyes, and make a silly gesture with her hands.

Back