• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duel Terminal Lore Discussion

BC226BD3-0A39-472B-9AE7-689838C1F0D7

For anyone wanting to discuss Yu-Gi-Oh's largest subplot

For the uninitiated:

Part 1

Part 2

If I'm missing any or if you find alternate translations that'll be a great help

I had a brief look at the stories myself and correct me if this is wrong but from my brief look the scaling seems to be, Zefraath = Tierra = Sophia = Consteller Sombra + Evilswarm Kerykeion. Evilswarm Kerykeion = Consteller Rasalhague + Gihski Aquamirror + 3 Evilswarm Dragons. Consteller Sombra = Gem-Knight Master Diamond's sword + Gem-Knight Lazuli + 12 Consteller. 3 Evilswarm Dragons > 3 Ice Barrier Dragons. Evilswarm Ouroboros = Consteller Ptolemy M7 = 7 Consteller.

There's a lot to unpack in the story but the long and short of it is there's a lot of tier 4 stuff and more than a few tier 6s

Construct is lacking. Gal drived Nekroz and Qli near extinct and went toe to toe with Infernoids.

Actually it would be 4-A as they have not only the power of the constellations themselves but the power that holds the constellations together

The Shadolls almost always beat people via hax and Kerykeion only lost because he was purposely holding back because he didnt want to hurt his friend

Shaddolls passively corrupt living beings into more Shaddolls just by being near them and they absorb their opponents and their power, its even stated that the Shaddolls beat the Yang Zing by absorbing them rather than flat out overpowering them

90% sure that's not why they beat Sombre, and they already had Kerykeon, but I'll look again.

Also the two of them gave part of their power of Creation and Destruction to Leodrake + Roach.

WeeklyBattles said:
Shaddolls passively corrupt living beings into more Shaddolls just by being near them and they absorb their opponents and their power, its even stated that the Shaddolls beat the Yang Zing by absorbing them rather than flat out overpowering them
IIRC, it was more that those two got two close based on the exact words, and IIRC, the Qliphoth absorbed all the Shadolls and got fodderized by Infernoids

Although the "Yang Zings" fought valiantly, "Suanni, Fire of the Yang Zing" and "Pulao, Wind of the Yang Zing" both had their shadows stolen and were turned into "Shaddolls".

Yeah, I was looking at that, and that kind of implies A. It didn't happen to others and Bl it didn't happen passively

Although the situation was starting to improve for the "Tellarknights" with "Delteros" at front and center, the attack of the "Shaddolls," which leave every life form around them turned into more "Shaddolls," proved to be a desperate battle.

Yobobojojo said:
WeeklyBattles said:
IIRC, it was more that those two got two close based on the exact words, and IIRC, the Qliphoth absorbed all the Shadolls and got fodderized by Infernoids
Im pretty sure the Shaddols were the one absorbing the Qli, going by Grysta and Shekinagah

That doesn't necessarily imply it's passive though, and it's almost the same as something like "they killed everything in there wake," they aren't literally killing every little thing there.

Evilswarm Kerykeion gathered energy together with Stellarknight Delteros at Apoqliphort Towers, restraining El Shaddoll Construct, turning into El Shaddoll Shekhinaga, which was in turn frozen by the power of the three dragons.

NVM, looking back at it, it seems passive, but IIRC, Nekroz of Sophia with Dragunity Lance was below a weaker Tierra

Looks okay for now

Sorry im taking so long, im almost done with the full list but i do actually have a lot of scaling done for the lore

It's fine. DT is a bit of a mess. Tho what do you think of Jurrac Titano's feat? Is it calcable?

Not Jurrac Meteor. Jurrac Titano. You do rememberwhich that is? If you don't, I'll get the scan.

Oh my bad, he'd be 7-B as it was blatantly stated that he can tank and fight with the force of an eruption

It also sent him into space, so there is that too, though isn't a eruption like that closer to 7-A?

Back