• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duel Terminal Lore Discussion

Titano would instantly be High 7-A scaling from being immensely more powerful than the strongest eruptions

That pic of Worm Zero was actually rejected iirc

Trishula is a whole can of worms itself after it becomes corrupted into Evilswarm Oroborus which makes it 4-A

ITs probably just title for her while the robot has the name that says he is Galaxy Destroyer and artwork that show us he just destroy something in his back, probably Galaxy like his name implied.

He has some relationship with Number 83, and he's the combined power Ness and all of his crew, who fought her. So yeah, he's High 4-C.

And Galaxy Destroyer is meant to mean "The destroyer that belongs to the galaxy".

We usually don't use "can fight with the force of X" as valid reasoning unless there is evidence behind it.

Also, tier 4s?

Don't want to sound rude, but I don't understand the logic behind a card pack vaguely referencing Duel Terminal and not even being a canonical prophecy, makes a playmat of a different event in Duel Terminal canon.

It is referenced by the pack/guide describing the first two parts of the timeline though. I don't see why it wouldn't scale to Zero anyway tho

Actually its the middle parts of the timeline (There were two threats before Sophia and Tierra), but regardless, its a massive stretch to assume it would scale. Do you have any of evidence of it scaling?

I'm not sure why it would be a massive stretch. That's like saying we don't know if the Infernoids look the way they did because not every card is explicitly called out in duel terminal itself. This is little different.

Actual cards containing canonical lore =/= playmats.

It's like me saying Kaiba is ten feet tall because a playmat shows him towering over Blue-Eyes

Is there any reason? By this logic, we don't even know if the lower tier Infernoids exist, because they aren't direct called out by name.

Like I said above, we know they exist because the actual cards have canonical lore and were given out through the duel terminal. By this logic, side merchandise would be canon for most verses.

90% sure not all Infernoids, Worms, Steelswarm, Evilswarm, Ice Barriers, or random X-Sabers have lore directly connected to them but I'll check again.

That, seems a bit extreme? Though the majority have influence anyways and connect with others, while you'll find evidence, this tendency to either extreme are both too much.

Worm Zero had already absorbed the majority of a city before it died if I remember correctly.

SomebodyData said:
Actual cards containing canonical lore =/= playmats.

It's like me saying Kaiba is ten feet tall because a playmat shows him towering over Blue-Eyes
That's specifically done for a canon that is self contained by its show rather then its products, and unlike Zero, is done for effect rather then to showcase its size

A- There is no way you somehow know the intent, unless there is some interview you failed to mention? Or did you just assume that?

B- The Duel Terminal is also self-contained, not sure what you're talking about.

A. I'm assuming, but it seems kind of obvious

B. Not entirely. I'll try and show you what I'm talking about, so give me a sec.

A - You should probably say that then. And no, its not obvious, the idea of it being canon seems to be the exact opposite actually.

B - Okay?

Back