• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dudes with Attitudes- Ban vs Metal Bat

Sometimes, you find yourself rooting for the badass who's the team jackass

The Fox's Sin of Greed vs The 16th Ranked S-Class Hero

Stealing Power vs Gaining Power

Ban starts off without a weapon, but he does have his 3 Section Staff on his person and can pull it out whenever he wants

Metal Bat starts off in Base form

Both start 5 feet away from each other

Victory via KO, Incapacitation or Death

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Giving it to ban,for:

1-we don't know the limits of his Regenerationn(except that meliodas somehow gave him a permanent scar)

2-he is used to fighting opponents many times stronger (galan) for example

3-in case metal bat gets stronger than him he can just steal his strenght and stomp him with it(he can power up seemingly endlessly,but can only mantain his conscience for so long)

4 and most important-he can steal metal bat's metal bat

Ban steals Metal Bat's strength and snatches heart. His abilities are exactly suited to fight stronger opponents who are brawlers.

oh,i forgot,he can also just stealth metal bat and cut his throat,snatch his hearth etc. i just don't see how metal bat could win this one

In MB's defense, he does start off with AP, Durability and Speed advantage. Ban also doesn't always take things seriously.

Also, @Burning, I don't think it's possible to knock Ban out. His low-high regen would fix any damage to his brain instantly.

Metal Bat is faster, but that's all advantage for him. Ban's has more advantage with dura, regen, and his techniques like othr said. So my vote goes to Ban too.

MB should have the starting lead to be fair, his flat City AP outranking Ban's Low City AP.. and he should get stronger from there on out, using his advantageous Speed to overwhelm Ban. Though, I do think Metal's starting advantage kinda ends there tbh since he was no possible way to bypass Ban's Regenerationn and his fighting techniques are a bit underwhelming compared to Ban's too.

But it all comes down to Fighting Spirit! Metal Bat against Hunter's Fest! Ban where MB loses pretty handily too considering his physical strength and the strength of everything else in a hundred foot radius is added to Ban. All in all, Ban should win this if he gets even a hairbit serious with a solid.. 7-8/10.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, @Burning, I don't think it's possible to knock Ban out. His low-high regen would fix any damage to his brain instantly.
I don't understand how that works. If you knock someone out, what kind of damage happens to the brain?

Unconsciousness is caused by a lack of blood flow to the brain, or some form of trauma resulting in the brain being "wobbled" for lack of a better word. It's a form of injury that ban could regenerate from iirc

Not sure about that as even characters with Mid-High Regenerationn can get knocked out in versus threads. Though if Ban gets clobbered in the back of his head for example, wouldn't he get knocked out immediately? I know he can regenerate from the damage, but wouldn't he become unconscious instantly? I've also seen characters getting knocked out without being hit in the head.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Not sure about that as even characters with Mid-High Regenerationn can get knocked out in versus threads. Though if Ban gets clobbered in the back of his head for example, wouldn't he get knocked out immediately? I know he can regenerate from the damage, but wouldn't he become unconscious instantly? I've also seen characters getting knocked out without being hit in the head.
Ban's regen is very fast, knocking him out is extremely hard. Not even meliodas can ko ban

Wasn't Ban temporarily knocked out when Meliodas knocked him into that mountain during the fighting festival?

@PTSOX

Only because Ban had already paralyzed himself by absorbing too much of Meliodas' power.

This is a mismatch. Ban has all the means to defeat MB while MB has no means to put down Ban. Are these types of matchups even allowed?

Yeah, mismatch. Thanks to Ban's regen, MB's only hope of beating him is growing so powerful he can knock him into outer space or something and win via BFR, but Ban's stat snatch basically garantee's that will never happen.

Back