• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It will not happen. They will not just stand there and take attacks.

What's that?

Definetely no. Bang, Flash and AS are far more skilled.
Dont forget Hellfire and Gale. Also Platinum sperm he made Garou go through another evo to beat him.

It will not happen. They will not just stand there and take attacks.
Like they'll have an option. In physical conflict, mostly would recoil in pain from Deriere first punch as she is stronger than them. Deriere can also "Gatling Gun" her punches to multiply her strength by a lot.

Anyone trading blows with her would lose, period

What's that?
The capability of manipulating One's feat, you know.
Definetely no. Bang, Flash and AS are far more skilled.
Wait, it's a 9x5? Lmfao.
Also, Flash is not more skilled, he heavily depends on speedblitzes to win, and this ain't happening.

Like they'll have an option. In physical conflict, mostly would recoil in pain from Deriere first punch as she is stronger than them. Deriere can also "Gatling Gun" her punches to multiply her strength by a lot.
It would take dozens of punches for her to be able to one tap. And regardless majority of people on the opposing side are more skilled than her.

Also everyone here is restricted to ONLY high 7-A and below move's. So nothing 6-C and above.

It would take dozens of punches for her to be able to one tap. And regardless majority of people on the opposing side are more skilled than her.

Also everyone here is restricted to ONLY high 7-A and below move's. So nothing 6-C and above.
She throws them relatively fast, so I'd say in a 1v1 against any physical fighter, she wins 10/10 times.

Heres the wincon i see for the Commandments.

Derieri keeps punching the big old centipede until she gains enough strength to one tap it, then one taps everyone else (Thats reliant on the fact that she HAS so be as good as martial arts as them and she's more of a brawler so i'd say they would evade/deflect majority of her attacks unless she surpises them.

Glox death thorns everyone then they all team up on Genos.

Thats about it (Unless ofc you believe fear manip works on the OPM characters for some reason.)

physical conflict, mostly would recoil in pain from Deriere first punch
Bang just counters her punches and can read her movements beforehand. His special movement can confuse opponents. She will not hit him. Flash has endured torture-like training from childhood. Pain will not work.
The capability of manipulating One's feat, you know
Does feat have a meaning I don't know?
Also, Flash is not more skilled, he heavily depends on speedblitzes to win, and this ain't happening.
Flash explicitly states that he knows all of Ninja Bros' techniques since he has mastered them all.

Also keep in mind Bang HARD counters derieri. Should she get to the point of one tapping, he could reflect her attack either back at her or at one of her teamates.

Then he'd use his trump card once he realizes he cant use anything else. And i said strongest forms High 7-A and under. If it was 10 second genos then he solos.

Speed is = and genos is likely to sense see the others fight, realize he is weaker then use his ultra spiral cannon.

The commandments are outnumbered almost 2-1, so tbh garou and homeless emperor wont need to be on the frontlines, they would just be there to annoy the commandments and could come up with strats.

Very interesting thread. I just wanna say one thing Silverfang destroys Derrière. Similarly, Estarossa would be an issue, he's too haxxed. Moreover, FF and PS are going to get upgraded to 5.4 Gigatons or 6 C, so I don't think we can add them.

Very interesting thread. I just wanna say one thing Silverfang destroys Derrière. Similarly, Estarossa would be an issue, he's too haxxed. Moreover, FF and PS are going to get upgraded to 5.4 Gigatons or 6 C, so I don't think we can add them.
This isnt going on the pages its just for fun, if they get upgraded before this is complete i will remove them. First to 7 votes by the way
Garou is here? Did you mean Genos?
probably

Well, to be honest, this matchup isn't fair for HA and MA at all. 99 percent of them are pure physical fighters, so I don't know how they are going to compete against guys with so much haxx. It can only be possible with speed unequalised but then it'll become unfair for the Commandments. This isn't a good matchup no matter how we do this.

Well, to be honest, this matchup isn't fair for HA and MA at all. 99 percent of them are pure physical fighters, so I don't know how they are going to compete against guys with so much haxx. It can only be possible with speed unequalised but then it'll become unfair for the Commandments. This isn't a good matchup no matter how we do this.
Only 2 of their hax are even notable in this matchup tbh. this is very close in my opinion the main thing people bring up is hax but we debunked majority of them already

I guess the Hax team wins in the end, they may match each other in overall AP and etc, but OPM barely has Haxes and even less resistances

Maybe Naruto's High 7-As could make a better fight ?

I guess the Hax team wins in the end, they may match each other in overall AP and etc, but OPM barely has Haxes and even less resistances

Maybe Naruto's High 7-As could make a better fight ?
Naruto's High 7-A's stomp as their haxes dont get cancled out.

Also what hax do you even think would be useful in this fight

We are not using estarossa here, only High 7-A commandments minus grayroad.
Only 5 of the commandments out of the ten are fighting here, the rest are either too weak or far too strong.

The only one that would be a problem is Black Sperm, as he can withstand all of the Hax due to his massive numbers, however he doesn't have the power to put others down in this version, so it's only a matter of time before he dies.

If we didn't scale down to their 7A values, and didn't equalize speed, OPM wins, but given the current rules, the OPM characters lose more than they win.

Last edited:
Back