• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
Alright here's the deal, the 2017 DuckTales season 2 premiere is in exactly a week so it's best I get this out to ensure preparation for any season 2 feats. Here we go.

----------Scrooge McDuck (2017)----------

Alright I'll start off with the main guy himself. Scrooge in the episode "From the Confidential Case Files of Agent 22!" has a special sort of cane with various abilities, which can utilize the following;

Energy Projection (He can blast lasers out of it)

Sound Manipulation (He can emit a loud soundwave from it)

Technological Flight (The cane helps him to fly. It as well emits a blast of flames to help him boost in flight, could be Fire Manipulation but that's arguable)

Gas Projection (The cane can project a cloud of gas, which has no effects on it, just to merely confuse his targets)

Alright this next one is a little controversial, but Scrooge does have this piece of gear in his already expansive equipment throughout his manor, so its presumed he could use it for combat like he would with any other form of equipment he possesses.

In the episode "The Other Bin of Scrooge McDuck!", Scrooge has a Mystic Dream Catcher in his possession of equipment. It gives off the following;

Sleep Inducement (The dream catcher forces his victims to fall asleep)

Dream Inducement (Once asleep, the dream catcher forces their victim to dream)

Fear Inducement (Once in said dream, it alters into a nightmare, giving them a great state of fear and anxiety, as seen with Lena when she was deep into the nightmare itself)

Scrooge's range should be changed too, since he's shown off accurate demonstrations for each pinpoint of range.

I.E., " Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range with melee weaponry (Cane, Picaxe, ETC.). Tens of meters with ranged weaponry (Action cane, rifles, ETC.)

For Attack Potency reasoning, I would like to redo it.

I.E., " Attack Potency: Wall level, possibly Small Building Level (He is strong enough to fight, harm, and beat a rock giant in battle with his own fists, and rip off metal bars from a prison-like door. Should be comparable to Flintheart Glomgold, who can bust through a wall and break a giant stalactite off the ceiling with a simple throw of his shovel)

And of course, add more stuff to his standard equipment.

----------Bentina Beakley and Webby (2017)----------

In the episode "From the Confidential Case Files of Agent 22!", Mrs. Beakley has shown some demonstrations of Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery by using simple kitchen accessories as weapons

Webby should also get Martial Arts, for showing good demonstrations of it throughout the entirety of season 1. She also has a new piece of production art to replace her old one.

----------Little Bulb----------

Unsure why I haven't added this in yet.

Light Manipulation (Emits standard light)

Heat Manipulation (As shown here )

Small Size (Type 1) (Is probably less than a foot tall in his base form)

Large Size (Type 0) (Once possessing technology, he's shown to be numerous times larger than Louie)

Energy Projection (He is shown shooting a laser out in the opening intro, and via here too )

----------Lena----------

In the episode "Jaw$!" Lena used her necklace to disperse a giant shark made out of gold. Said shark was relatively the size of a building so this backs up her 8-C tier more efficiently.

She also has a piece of production art, which I'd like to add.

----------Gyro Gearloose----------

Gyro, in the season 1 finale, is seen shooting a laser gun. Two things can be evaluated with this.

1. Gyro will get basic Energy Projection. Maaaaaybe Weapon Mastery? He did have efficiency in using it.

2. Gyro for his 2nd key tier could be 9-B since his laser gun is capable of oneshotting most shadows summoned from Magica De Spell, which are all on the levels of Donald Duck and Mrs. Beakley.

And like Webby and Gryo, new prouction art was released for him so I'd like to add that on his profile.

I suppose that this seems reasonable to add.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

I thought that you said that you had added what I accepted.

Or have you added new things to the first post? If so, what?

I suppose that the new suggestions seem fine, although didn't Lena dispose of the money shark via hax rather than raw power?

She seemed to just dispell the magic keeping it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back