• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Webby Vanderquack (2017) vs Stone Giant [STOMP]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Rules
  • Stone Giant's last key is used
  • Speed is equalized
  • Webby is given prior knowledge
  • Location is Sonic 1's Spring Yard Zone
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • SBA for anything else
Voting
"I love the smell of thinkin' in the morning!":
Scales to this; 122.86 Tons of TNT

"It is now rock.":
Scales to this; 500.48 Tons of TNT

Inconclusive:
That second quote is totally something Stone Giant says and not an out-of-pocket quote from one of my IRL friends. Totally.

Advantages for each side:

Stone Giant:
Higher stats all around (LS difference is x20899.8333333 assuming she is the high end of Above Average Human while AP/Durability is x4.07357968419)
Size difference (Makes so the Earth Titan can probably step on Webby and she just can't move at all. Also its size probably means she can't really do any deep injuries considering the stat difference and the Titan's damage reduction on top of that)
Enhanced Senses counter Webby's stealth mastery

Webby:
Honestly I have nothing

I think this match is a stomp in the Stone Giant's favor even if Webby has prior knowledge because she just can't do much to it.

Experience fighting giants much stronger than herself? Superior skill and intelligence? Her weapons?
Intelligence depends on what the giant has since varies, but like they are starting rather close and I don't think being smarter saves you from being punted in this case
Skill is very up to debate considering CR/Level means you are able to fight 4 adventurers of relative power to you which wield incredible martial prowess + magic
And her weapons still not gonna harm it much so

Yah still support this being a stomp

Back