• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyurem vs Fecto Elfilis

That matches Void's description
That does not match Void's description.
Void is a primordial god of destruction who doesn't listen to anyone
GK is a knight who worked for the ancients until he went berserk.

One never communicates with anyone and only seeks destruction
The other was a professional warrior and a hero

I've already proved that Elfilis, in fact, does not one-shot anyone and the AP difference is not nearly as large as you make it out to be.
Fecto approaches and gets frozen, period.
No, you didn't even prove that Kyurem isn't weaker and conceded to Void being a warrior

No, you didn't even prove that Kyurem isn't weaker and conceded to Void being a warrior
i never conceded to shit, i already replied to why void isn't a warrior and you are just stone walling every time despite me replying every time. VOID. ISN'T. A. WARRIOR. PERIOD. HE DOESN'T HAVE THE PROFESSION OF A WARRIOR. In fact you're the one who didn't reply to that point well enough, you are the one conceding here, not me. Not to mention that nobody in kirby one-shots anyone, Even if for some amazing reason Fecto Elfilis was on equal terms with kirby and was as powerful as gk that wouldn't mean squat because none of them one-shot another. Even if GK was as powerful as Void or even more powerful that wouldn't matter because he doesn't one shot void OR kirby, at best he downscales from the 3-C explosion like kirby does.

I already proved my point why Kyurem isn't going to be one-shotted. My argument isn't whether or not Kyurem has higher AP, cause no, he doesn't, but he isn't so low that he would get one-hit K.O.d by Fecto, while he himself has Sheer Cold which can one-shot Fecto. Thus, Kyurem has a better range and wincon and thus freezes Fecto, that is all.

Just to add in more, the definition that i sent you states this (if translated)
-A warrior is a soldier[1] or a person of military rank who fights on the battlefield. Most of them belong to a civilization, ideology, etc., and are those who engage in combat based on those beliefs.

Now let's look at void
-rank? none
-not part of the military
-doesn't fight on a battlefield, fights in an arena and mostly destroys people
-doesn't belong to a civilization, destroys civilizations
-doesn't support any ideology, is basically just filled with hatred and anger
-doesn't fight because of beliefs but because of hatred that fills him

So it doesn't fit 99% of the description with the exception of the word "fights"

You said "Void is a primordial god of destruction who doesn't listen to anyone" which is weird as hell, you also conceded that a warrior is someone who fights, and Void fights as well

"Warrior" isn't some title that has to fit all those criteria, you're just coming up with your own definitions

You also didn't refute my point that Mega Mewtwo Y is a different Pokemon with only a similar name to mega mewtwo X, who can't even damage someone who's weaker than base Necrozma

You said "Void is a primordial god of destruction who doesn't listen to anyone" which is weird as hell, you also conceded that a warrior is someone who fights, and Void fights as well

"Warrior" isn't some title that has to fit all those criteria, you're just coming up with your own definitions
I've already provided evidence for my point. You are completely ignoring my point and official definitions i brought up. I'll take that as concession.
You also didn't refute my point that Mega Mewtwo Y is a different Pokemon with only a similar name to mega mewtwo X, who can't even damage someone who's weaker than base Necrozma
What even is that point?
What i am arguing for is that Mewtwo can harm those who harm him overall, that's how Mega Mewtwo works in all media. In this case we see Mega Mewtwo being capable of not getting knocked out or pulverized after, what i proved to be, multiple hits from 50% Zygarde. 100% Zygarde lands hits on Necrozma and visibly damages it even in the evidence you provided (literally shoots it away with a beam) and 50% Zygarde is half as strong. Either way it doesn't matter because 50% Zygarde was already shown to be superior to Solgaleo as he was able to hold his own against UN. Solgaleo holds over 50% of the energy necessary to transform Base Necrozma into Ultra Necrozma after the base form was drained of energy. Base Necrozma after gathering some energy was already able to defeat Solgaleo after a clash and is also capable of the 3-C feat.
So Kyurem>MMX<50%Zygarde>=Solgaleo=<Base Necrozma

and so Kyurem=Base Necrozma.

I've already provided evidence for my point. You are completely ignoring my point and official definitions i brought up. I'll take that as concession.

What even is that point?
What i am arguing for is that Mewtwo can harm those who harm him overall, that's how Mega Mewtwo works in all media. In this case we see Mega Mewtwo being capable of not getting knocked out or pulverized after, what i proved to be, multiple hits from 50% Zygarde. 100% Zygarde lands hits on Necrozma and visibly damages it even in the evidence you provided (literally shoots it away with a beam) and 50% Zygarde is half as strong. Either way it doesn't matter because 50% Zygarde was already shown to be superior to Solgaleo as he was able to hold his own against UN. Solgaleo holds over 50% of the energy necessary to transform Base Necrozma into Ultra Necrozma after the base form was drained of energy. Base Necrozma after gathering some energy was already able to defeat Solgaleo after a clash and is also capable of the 3-C feat.
So Kyurem>MMX<50%Zygarde>=Solgaleo=<Base Necrozma

and so Kyurem=Base Necrozma.
"official definitions"

100% Zygarde lands hits on Necrozma and visibly damages it even in the evidence you provided (literally shoots it away with a beam) and 50% Zygarde is half as strong

No, Zygarde didn't do damage, it just negated Necrozma's flight, that's what thousand arrows does, it takes away levitation, magnet rise. Necrozma wasn't hurt by it, and we even see that Thousand Waves does no damage to Necrozma. And no, 50% Zygarde is not half the strength of 100% Zygarde, the % has no indication of talking about power, never confirmed anywhere so its unknown how comparable they are

No, Zygarde didn't do damage, it just negated Necrozma's flight, that's what thousand arrows does, it takes away levitation, magnet rise. Necrozma wasn't hurt by it, and we even see that Thousand Waves does no damage to Necrozma. And no, 50% Zygarde is not half the strength of 100% Zygarde, the % has no indication of talking about power, never confirmed anywhere so its unknown how comparable they are
It's hurt and knocked down. What indication of getting hurt do you need, Necrozma's guts getting spilled? I'll get something else later to prove my point (im otuside rn).
But either way it doesn't matter. Zygarde held his own against UN in 50% form better than Solgaleo and Lunala who are comparable to base necrozma and hold over 50% of the energy necessary to make a drained necrozma turn Ultra.
Base Necrozma is the one who did 3-C feat so only he matters, not UN.

"official definitions"
Ah yes, your opinion on the definition is totally more accurate than dilligent japanese wikipedia editors who have dozens of sources to back up their definitions. The japanese-illiterate XXKing's opinion is totally more accurate.

Just shut up man, stop making people disrespect you more than they already do, you look like a bafoon rn.

We need to calm down here. To a degree, it's nobody's fault that the statements on GK being the strongest are so messy. Yes he could easily be interpreted to be stronger than Void Termina based on them, but we don't go by that. GK working for anyone is made up too.

Idk if Kirby & co. downscale from the feat, as small parts of the terrain around survived it, while Kirby & co. can take hits that rip out parts of said terrain.

We need to calm down here. To a degree, it's nobody's fault that the statements on GK being the strongest are so messy. Yes he could easily be interpreted to be stronger than Void Termina based on them, but we don't go by that. GK working for anyone is made up too.

Idk if Kirby & co. downscale from the feat, as small parts of the terrain around survived it, while Kirby & co. can take hits that rip out parts of said terrain.
they downscale cause the stage was still shattered. They don't downscale too much though

Back