• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dreadpool Revisions (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. He doesn't have Resistance to Power Mimicry. As it was said in the comic, it was just a matter of time that Taskmasters abilities started to kick in. Taskmaster was starting to copy him, and Dreadpool wasn't shown resisting it. Even the link has nothing to do with Dreadpool resisting anything.

2. He doesn't have resistance to Mind Manipulation. His mind was warped by Psycho-Man (Which isn't resisting), and Charles died after he read Dreadpool's mind decause he realized Dreadpool was right. Not resistance, though it might be limited [inscert some ability]

3. On the Marvel Comics page, the picture again is wrong and is Evil Deadpool, not Dreadpool and should be changed, possibly to this.

4. He doesn't have a wrist device. I believe that was left over from when he was thought to be a different Deadpool on the profile. He doesn't even have teleportation iirc.

5. "With Prep" key. This would give him:

Tier: Unknown, much higher (Killed the Thing, Thor, Hercules, Sentury, Iron Man, Spider-Man, etc), possibly 3-A (Killed the Watcher)

Powers: All previous abilites, Size Manipulation (Ant-Man's Helmet), Energy Manipulation (Show when he kills the X-Men), Explosion Manipulation (Various explosives), Fire Manipulation (Flamethrowers), Body Puppetry (Puppetmaster's puppets), Acid Manipulation (Showed when he kills Magneto), possibly Sealing (Shown when he trapped Shadow Cat), Time Travel (With H. G. Well's Time Machine), likely more.

This seems fine to me, with the exception that I do not think that we should give him a "with preparations" key, unless he actually used weapons of that level rather than it simply being a case of plot convenience.

The abilities should be fine, an exaggerated tier, not so much.

Ok then. Also he is missing Fourth Wall Awareness. Speaking of tier, still think it should be at least somewhat higher due to fighting and defeating other, much stronger characters ranging from Low 7-C and higher. This however may be PIS though so I understand. Could be talked about when refering to "with weapons".

The problem is that The Punisher is also in that image.

Also why is Dreadpool's regen lower than Deapool's? It says in Deadpool kills Deadpool that the reason Dreadpool isn't healing like Deadpool is because he is willing himself to not regenerate (Issue 4). Also the Watcher states in Deadpool kills Deadpool both Dread and 616 can use/tap in to the "comic force" (Issue 3 iirc) which deadpool uses to cause Dreadpool to regenerate, for a knife to appear in Dread's cheast, and to cause his own clothing to reform (Issue 4). Dreadpool was said to be using it to possibly create Deadpools to kill 616 (Issue 4). Also he doesn't have an Anti-Regenerationn ray, it was used by a different Deadpool. Dreadpool also was shown killing Black Pather with bullets (That again is probably PIS though; Issue 2 iirc), as well as a whole slew of Deadpools from other universes (End of Issue 4). Also he has a scythe as Standard Equipment in Deadpool Kills Deadpool.

Dreadpool in the first issue of Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe, Dread regenerates his head after after Sue Storm blew it up. He also stole a weapon from Reed that is a "Cosmic Taser" for "guys like you" refering to The Watcher. Dread was also able to see The Watcher, which the watcher thought was impossible because he didn't intervine. Dread said it was because "he doesn't see things like normal people".

DKTMU Issue 2:

• Deadpool seemed to ignore Spider-Man's Spider Sense (Probably PIS)
  • Killed Iron Fist, Black Panther, and Tigra
  • Used a large amount of explosions that decimated the Avengers Mansion
  • Dodged Thor's hammer (Massive outlier probably :/ )
  • Regenerates from being ripped limb from lmb by Hulk (Including his head)

So what changes do you suggest, in summary?

Issue 3-4:

• Deadpool kills Beast
  • Uses electricity to kill Colosus (I remembered correctly so lasers should be removed and electricity should be added)
  • He kills Venom and Green Goblin (In issue #2 he killed Dr. Doom and Ghost Rider)
  • Killed Xaivor by having him read Dreadpool's mind.
  • Killed Dr. Strange (PIS)
  • Kills Galactus by using Body Puppetry (Puppet Master's Puppets)
  • Seemingly did the same to Gladiator, Nova, Silver Surfer, and Thanos
  • Due to knowing Deadpool is right, Man Thing kills himself to allow DP to continue.

Antvasima said:
So what changes do you suggest, in summary?
You need a plan of approach for what to change in the profile.

Oh sorry I didn't see your comment @Ant

Just upgrading his regen to normal Deadpool level. Changing Energy Manip to Electricity Manip.

Teir with weapons is "Varies", At least Low 7-C, or something like that. He was show killing and harming many Spider-men in Killistrated and many Spider-Man villians. Also he could harm The Watcher and Galactus with weapons, as well as teir 4 characters though as said before PIS is likely the answer. It just should be talked about or something. He is also shown physically overpowering Spider-man but PIS.

People who learn the truth that Deadpool knows seem to either die or kill themselves.

Immortality type 3 and possibly type 8 due to the Pregenerators not allowing him to die or they will just write him back into continuity.

Limited Plot Manip Resistance: Can somewhat resist the control of the Pregenerators

Could kill characters in a metaphysical realm called the idea-verse. I don't think that does anything though.

He does have a wrist devise that keeps him from being shifted through time and space as well as, only in the idea-verse, allowing him to control when he jumps through Space-Time. I believe it is Resistance to Time Manip and Spacial Manip.

Possibly Hacking: Reprogramed the H.E.R.B.I.E. units created by Reed.

Other stuff probably

I will give links later but at the moment I believe this is wat I have:

• Upgrade regen to High-Mid (Comparable to 616 version, regenerated from being ripped arpart by the hulk)
  • Electricity Manip addition and removal of Energy Projection
  • At least 8-A (Comparable to Taskmaster and Deadpool [Though he only really looses due to PIS], killed Beast, Wolverine, Black Panther, Iron Fist, Tigra, and various versions of Deadpool), possibly higher physically (Shown overpowering and killing versions of Spider-Man and his enimies)
  • At least 4-B to 4-A (Killed a version of Thanos, Silver Surfer, Restricted Ghost Rider, Nova, The Gladiator) possibly 3-B with weapons (Had equipment able to harm/effect Galactus and Uatu)
  • Hacking (Re-programed bots created by Reed)
  • Resistance to Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation with wrist device (Was able to keep himself from flying through time and space in the Ideaverse)
  • Limited Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Can somewhat resist the control of the Progenitors who control all of the marvel multiverse)
  • Teleportation (limited to the Ideaverse)
  • Enhanced Senses (Could see the Watcher when he was unable to be seen)
  • Can kill metaphysical characters
  • Reality Warping or Toon Force ("Comic Force" allows both Deadpool and Dreadpool use Creation, Healing, Life Manipulation, Clothing Recreation [Cloth Manip], and limited Plot Manip)
  • Remove Anti-Regenerationn Ray because it was a different Deadpool
  • Add Scythe under Standard Equipment
  • Possibly Type 2 (Is able to still function when he had a hole in his head) and 8 (Seeminly can't die as long as the Pregenitors wish him to due to the Continuity)

I am very uncertain about reality warping and higher than 8-A statistics. The latter seems like plot convenience and inconsistent character power levels to me, and the former needs more explanation, as it seems too exaggerated.

Why should he have electricity manipulation?

Unless he resists actual time and space manipulation powers, I don't think that he should get the ability.

Resistance to plot manipulation might be acceptable.

Teleportation is probably fine, as are hacking and enhanced senses.

The immortality additions are fine, as is the Regenerationn upgrade.

Killing metaphysocal characters is probably fine.

You can remove the anti-Regenerationn ray and add the scythe.

I will link the reality warping stuff as soon as possible cause I know that is a bit hard to explain

He uses electicity to kill colosus and gambit

Ok then. I thought as much. The devise just allowed him not to be thrown through the Ideaverse where neither time nor space were a constant.

Is the "with weapons" exaggerated as well? If so I will not mess with it

I don't think that we should list electricity manipulation for a temporarily, rather than regularly, used weapon.

What about the tier with weapons? I am guessing that is PIS right? Though if that is the case then why does a character like The Batman Who Laughs have a 5-A teir just for knocking out Wonder Woman? Isn't that less consistant than someone who's weapons have consistantly show to be able to harm tier 4 characters?

I do not think that The Batman Who Laughs should have such a tier either.

Never mind. I suppose that "At least 4-B with weaponry" might be acceptable if that is the standard we have used for other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back