• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon's Dogma Death Mid-godly regen

I informed Monarch.

Also, I wanted to point out that Death's AP (and tier) should be Unknown as Death's attacks arent based on strength, but in inducing instant death.

Monarch Laciel said:
Unknown yes, Mid-Godly that might just be game mechaincs respawning
Actually, not in Death's case, its heavily implied that Death can only be temporarily stopped. The rest of the enemies do have the game mechanic thingy

"Behaviour

Death will flee when enough damage has been inflicted, or after a certain length of time.

Any damage inflicted on Death will carry over to every subsequent encounter until Death is slain. As the physical manifestation of the cessation of life, Death cannot be permanently slain and will eventually re-appear to resume his hunt for living prey.

In some areas, Death will disappear if the party simply exits and re-enters the dungeon. Death will also sometimes leave after slaying pawns or after a Wakestone is used."

Ah. alright. I would rather classify that as resurrection though, as he is being killed ("slain"), but comes back anyway.

Okay then.

I thought that since it came from Death's immortality (type 8), Death doesnt actually die, just defeated. And thus, Mid-godly regen.

That was my train of thought.

So, if this has been resolved, should we close the thread?

Back