• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonoid Downgrade

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
For Dragonoid's 2nd form, Delta Dragonoid, he is listed as 2-C for being far superior to his Low 7-C self and for... summoning meteors? Nothing here is anywhere close to 2-C.

Also his next form, Ultimate Dragonoid, is listed as 2-C for defaulting beings capable of harming his Infinity Dragonoid form. How exactly does he scale to beings capable of hurting a form that is far stronger? Doesn't make sense to me.

In addition I would like to see the actual scans of this 2-C feat, since that is literally the only feat listed on his page outside of creating two hurricanes as justification for his Low 7-C stat.

Looking at it, why is he even Low 7-C? He is Low 7-C for creating two hurricanes, but hurricane creation can be calced. Honestly it is an outright random tier to put him in for such a feat. Depending on the size it could be far more or less than Low 7-C.

TLDR: Delta Dragonoid scaled down to being superior to his base form, with a possibility of taking his next form down to that as well. Also I would like a citation for the 2-C feat, since that is the only feat listed that comes anywhere close to 2-C. Two hurricanes needs a calc/citation.

The 2-C comes from being considered nearly equl by beings who live in the thing that gave him the powers befoe. Other than that I can't say

Live in "the thing?" What thing? What makes that 2-C? This seems like it is a Mario issue all over again.

The... Infinity Core I believe. I can't remember, it's been a while since I watched it. BTW, have you messaged the KML's?

It's something about either Dragonoid or other Bakugan merging universes or something like that. You should ask Prof or Gimmy about it

Scratch that. The upgrade thread said it would only be from infinity Dragonoid to his latest, meaning anything before that should be lower

Darkanine said:
It's something about either Dragonoid or other Bakugan merging universes or something like that. You should ask Prof or Gimmy about it
Just messaged both. Gimmy looks relatively inactive, though.

Yobobojojo said:
@Dark

Both merging and merging with 2 universes.
Yeah I would like to see them do it with their own power. Seems like this could be a chain-reaction or not combat-applicable type of deal. We need some pretty good proof for an otherwise Low 7-C (maybe) character to skyrocket more than 5 full tiers.

Alright, Delta Drago got 2-C because it could fight Apollonir, who got no significant power-up from between Seasons 1 and 2, and Apollonir could fight 2-C foes such as Vexos Drago and that one mechanical Bakugan the Emperor used to fight all six Soldiers.

Ultimate Drago gets 2-C because it is equal to Alpha Hydranoid. Alpha Hydranoid could outright kill Hades (who could fight Neo Drago, who is as powerful as the Perfect Core) and even back in Season 1, Alpha Hydranoid was able to kill one of Naga's Royal Guards, who could hurt Infinity Drago (Who was equal to Silent Naga, who was merging two separate universes into one). Hell, other Bakugann like Preyas, Blade Tigrerra, Hammer Gorem and Storm Skyress could kill these Royal Guards, too. And Delta Drago was capable of contending with and beating all of those previously listed Bakugan.

Drago's first form has the rating that it has because there are several Bakugan that can create "massive hurricanes", such as Bee-Striker and Monorus, according to the official Bakugan website.

Hope this helps. :)

Also, the "thing" mentioned in the first post is the Perfect Core, which passively fixed two whole universe and kept them from fusing (Just one half of that power being wielded by Silent Naga was able to cause them to fuse in the first place).

@Gimmy

BTW, would you say Dragonoid destroyer is actually infinitely more powerful than his previous forms after the gold evolution?

@Yobobo Not sure tbqh. All we know is that the power reached "infinity" according to a power-level reading scanner, but we don't have any indication as to whether or not infinity was added to infinity or if infinity was multiplied by infinity (which in both cases would yield 2-A according to a thread made a long time ago). But again, since we don't know what the case is, we can't just assume it is 2-A (sadly).

@Gimmy

Well hurricane feats can be calced. Delta Dragonoid's reasoning still needs to be changed. Meteors aren't 2-C except to Arceus.

Also can we get the direct statement/video/panel of the universe merging? If the beings capable of wounding a 2-C are like fodder and the only other feat is Low 7-C, it makes me super skeptical. Such high ratings need good citations to back them up.

Plus the Legendary Soldiers only got beat by the Brawlers AFTER those Brawlers evolved their Bakugan to new heights (Which honestly doesn't seem to be too common amongst Bakugan in general).

I'll try and work on getting clips later. I remember seeing them and hearing the dialogue, but sorry to say I'm not all that invested in Bakugan anymore, but like I'll still do this at a later time when I have more energy.

Also, in the show the sizes of the Bakugan are kind of inconsistent iirc, so it might be hard to find the size, and therefore power, behind a Hurricane in that show.

Back