• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Normal speed...

Just kidding. Sonic has no access to the Chaos Emeralds, so no lolchaoscontrol. Other than that, nothing else. So, who wins between these city level animals? The lovable drago or the cool hedgehog?
SonicImageCropped
An anthropomorphic hedgehog with mario's gloves.

149Dragonite Pokemon Conquest

Personally, I wouldn't use that picture of Sonic, since it's the version from Sonic Boom, who has a profile here and is apparently Small Building level.

Anyways, with speed equalized and time hax banned there really isn't much Sonic has over Dragonite.

Changed. The picture. Sonic can still use Time Break. Made sure not to ban that one. Anyway, 1-0 in Dragonite's favor.

Time break is really useful in a sense that sonic can react to danger but it's not spammable and if he's stuck he loses I feel Dragonite can beat more times than losing but in speed equal since it says normal speeds i am assuming it's FTL sonic and MHS dragonite so i think Sonic will blitz sooo

Speed equal Dragonite

Unequal Sonic

oh no I'm blind XDDDDDD ok i think the variety dragonite gives to the table can outlast sonic doing time break and his tornado's won't help him much either so yeah i'll give it to dragonite

Dragonite for flying and just sheer badass powers like Outrage.

With speed equalized, Sonic loses his only real attribute. Dragonite's more varied and powerful attack pool will net it the win.

Omegagoldfish said:
With speed equalized, Sonic loses his only real attribute. Dragonite's more varied and powerful attack pool will net it the win.
? Sonic still has access to all his Color Powers

WeeklyBattles said:
Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Dragonite should take this considering his likely higher AP.
? Dragonite doesnt have likely higher AP...
Oh I know they are both City Level, what I meant to say was that Dragonite is a stronger City Level character. Not to mention Dragonite has Stat Amping (via Dragon Dance) that make him even more of a threat.

Speed is equalized, so no he wuldnt speedblitz

Also just realized chaos control is banned so Sonic just has Time Break and his Color Powers hax

WeeklyBattles said:
Speed is equalized, so no he wuldnt speedblitz
Also just realized chaos control is banned so Sonic just has Time Break and his Color Powers hax
But Dragon Dance raises speed (as well as attack) and with Extreme Speed he gains priority over Sonic's attacks.

sonic's speed and strength should give him the advantage since he could tank perfect chaos even in base form, so technically base sonic's level is wrong here

Anonimoe7875 said:
Perfect Chaos is 7-B
perfect chaos is not 7-B, if you've played sonic adventure, tikal(she is the most knowledgeable about chaos) said, "chaos is filled with anger and sadness, and if it goes on he'll eventually destroy the world like he did before!" although sonic had to become super back in the day to beat chaos(this was a younger sonic), he can now do it with his raw power as proven in sonic generations, this is proof that base sonic can even beat planet busters. this is why i think sonic would win against dragonite.

his base form should be 7b since anyone from the sonic universe could beat it (except for charmy or cream and cheese) and since he uses all chaos emeralds to become perfect chaos he's should definitly be planetary, he absorbed all of the chaos emerald's negative energy, even if he may have only been city level (i highly doubt it) sonic has proven multiple times he's planet level. people only asume that sonic is city level because all of his great feats are apparently just outliers. sonic only shows his average destructive capability because if he went all out the game's would be too easy to play, that's like saying cell isn't solar system level (stated he could destroy an entire solar system) because he only showed planet busting moves (was going to blow up the earth in his 2nd to final form) which is unfair. people also think sonic is just faster than sound by judging him by his name.

@Fgrnbd

Being far stronger than 7-B still is 7-B

Wait base form Chaos is scaled to everyone and everyone is scaled to Sonic which is scaled to perfect Chaos? that a nice scaling

Rlly? show all his "planet level" feats then do a revision thread and get it aproved

@Battle

Nobody know this battle is outdated because it was made months ago and Dragonite is 7A+?

im not downplaying but sonic could just use a either homing attack which locks on target and attacks or a light speed attack so flying isn't much of an advantage

Fgrnbd123 said:
im not downplaying but sonic could just use a either homing attack which locks on target and attacks or a light speed attack so flying isn't much of an advantage
couldnt dragonite also shake sonic off, and keep flying up and attack sonic from a distance

BattleReviews said:
Fgrnbd123 said:
couldnt dragonite also shake sonic off, and keep flying up and attack sonic from a distance
sonic wouldn't really need to grab onto him but if dragonite keeps flying higher then sonic is screwed. unless if he was allowed to use his full speed(which he can't)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back