• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anonimoe7875 said:
@Fgrnbd
Being far stronger than 7-B still is 7-B

Wait base form Chaos is scaled to everyone and everyone is scaled to Sonic which is scaled to perfect Chaos? that a nice scaling

Rlly? show all his "planet level" feats then do a revision thread and get it aproved

@Battle

Nobody know this battle is outdated because it was made months ago and Dragonite is 7A+?
1)everyone playable in sonic adventure would be able to beat base chaos, tails even beat chaos even when he absorbed 4 chaos emeralds.

2)i didn't say everyone i only meant everyone in the sonic adventure game i don't know why i said everyone in the sonicverse it was a mistake.

3)why does perfect chaos need to show planet level feats? thats like saying why does beerus need show all his universal feats (which he hasn't) the biggest feat he's ever shown was to shake the entire universe by colliding with goku yet he's still universal which is why he was given the job of destruction in universe 7.

4)i don't know how to approve anything im just saying what i think is right.

5)sonic always gets downplayed so it's not supprising that he's lower than dragonite.

6) you said dragonite was 80 times stronger than sonic without any proof whatsoever, you'r literally proving you know nothing about sonic. either go do some research or just shut up.

You using some scaling to say base chaos = perfect chaos to wank Sonic :p

If you don't like Dragonite/Sonic tiering do a revision thread

Because Chaos don't has any planet feat

i dont know how to do any revisions and apparently they are already being handled by someone.

im not wanking sonic your the one who is wanking dragonite

give me proof to why he's 80 times stronger than sonic

lol ur not even giving me proof to why he's 80 times stronger.

you've just proved your wanking dragonite

also i don't need to make a thread it's already being handled by someone.

im done talking

dragonite is mountain level i never said he wasn't

base chaos is no where near perfect chaos i don't remember saying that

sonic defeated the deadly six multiple times who had the energy of the lost hex (the planet they live on).

dr eggman had a giant robot which took all of the entire planets energy and still lost to sonic.

cubot said everytime he was drinking the planets energy he felt stronger by the second.

he didn't even have all of the energy unlike eggman's robot. (cubot only had a glass full of it)

ive answered your question so where is the link to prove dragonite is 80 times stronger than sonic?

You know the diference between Mountain+ and baseline City level?

You said he scale to everyone which scale to perfect Chaos...

Do a revision thread and get it aproved

base chaos can be defeated only by any of the sadx character's but non of them but sonic and possibly shadow can defeat perfect chaos.

i don't need to do a revision thread it's already being handled.

you're still not giving me proof to why he's 80 times stronger than sonic.

1)everyone playable in sonic adventure would be able to beat base chaos, tails even beat chaos even when he absorbed 4 chaos emeralds.

that's not perfect chaos -_-

perfect chaos requires all 7 chaos emerald's to become perfect. you don't know anything about chaos either lol.

if you dont answer my question then please stop talking

all of chaos' forms from 1-6 are completely different from perfect chaos. you would clearly know difference by the size and powers chaos can use with all 7 emeralds. stop talking if u don't even know anything about chaos

Sorry for the misunderstanding

...Dragonite is scaled to Tyranitar and Charizard and well... do i really need to explain the diference between Mountain and baseline City level?

Again someone far stronger than a City level character still is 7-B

If you will not do a thread to prove to admins why Sonic is planet level then you should stop talking because i am not a Sonic expert

Anonimoe7875 said:
Sorry for the misunderstanding
...Dragonite is scaled to Tyranitar and Charizard and well... do i really need to explain the diference between Mountain and baseline City level?

Again someone far stronger than a City level character still is 7-B

If you will not do a thread to prove to admins why Sonic is planet level then you should stop talking because i am not a Sonic expert
the sonic page is already being handled by someone called sera

I am not a Sonic expert so i can't give a opinion

Then this thread should be closed because Dragonite either stomp or get stomped

i just wanna give one more feat sonic did, erazor djinn was absorbing the power of the arabian nights world and also got beaten by sonic. but that doesn't mean erazor djinn is planet buster because it wasn't even his power and he was just stealing it for himself.

characters such as amy, charmy, vector, cream and cheese, tails without his tech, big, the babylon rouges, rouge and ray imo should be tier 8 way below shadow and sonic since imo those two should be between tier 6-5 in base so i wouldn't recommend comparing them to sonic or shadow until the sonic and possibly shadow page has been updated and changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back