• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonball Cosmology Revision: Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't understood your question at all, could you explain better?

also as i said earlier, if the universe was infinite anyway changing positions to scan all of space area of the living universe would not matter in the slightest

as i said, we wait, keep bumping the thread now an then, and then wait again, we can all be patient here
To answer your question for changing positions a space can be infinite but still have finite things inside of them like like the distance between a galaxy and another galaxy is still probably however many light years long but unless the distance is infinite it doesn’t really matter

To answer your question for changing positions a space can be infinite but still have finite things inside of them like like the distance between a galaxy and another galaxy is still probably however many light years long but unless the distance is infinite it doesn’t really matter
that does answer my point tho? she said that to scan the whole space they need to go to the center, if the said space is infinite moving means nothing

I think it's better explained like this:
You have the infinite plane that is the living world -> You have the observable universe that's a finite size -> You have the "countless" amounts of galaxies and stars.

Can you rephrase that?
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7d9a640b6320f57871c0a46814c2a446-lq here bulma says that the universe is too big to scan the entirety of space from the edge, and that they need to go to the center to scan all of it in search for the super dragon balls, if said space is infinite then why would moving a finite distance matter? better yet, why would she be talking about an specific area of the universe to look for the super dragon balls that scatter through out said universe?

When it comes to the mainline Dragon Ball cosmology, it can get really, really confusing. I myself had to do a lot of research just to see exactly how the universe even functioned because I couldn't tell if the Goku-Beerus clash in the Battle of Gods arc feat was simply just a Universe level feat.

Spacing and Structure​

So for starters we have the Daizenshuu model of what one of the twelve universes look like, as this was created by Akira Toriyama himself.
  • (Toriyama illustration)
    sketch_large.png
  • (Translated version and upscaled)
    ebdaea1a8bddbd124eb6fb08c7f3e0e2.png
I will be using this as a reference to what one of the universes looks like, since it was actually made by Toriyama and has been reinforced by many of the main showrunners and writers (such as Takao Koyama). Toei has made a different looking universe structure in the Dragon Ball Super anime, but it really doesn't matter what it looks like since the illustration is merely just a way to visualize it. What's more important is the contents of the universe.
main-qimg-07732f18b6f8a71558c877e9b4768070-pjlq

Living Realm / Mortal Universe​

There are at least three different "realms", or planes of existence in one of these universes.
  • There's the mortal universe first. Daizenshuu 4 says it's an endless, expansive space, so this by default should mean the universe is at least infinite.
    konKiTe.jpg
  • However, there is a small problem. In the anime of Dragon Ball Super, it states that there's an edge to the universe.
    main-qimg-3a074c662d4c25da4a00b053b7f47a02-lq
  • Bulma also states that they are at the "edge" of the universe in the manga.
    main-qimg-7d9a640b6320f57871c0a46814c2a446-lq
Now does this mean that the living universe's size is being retconned? Is this just the Daizenshuu books stating hyperbole? Well, no. I'll explain below when I talk about the other sections of the universe.

Heavenly Realm / Otherworld​

The next part of the universe is the Heavenly Realm, or "Otherworld", which is the realm that Heaven, the four planets of the Kais and Enma/Yemma's check in station is located. Both Heaven and Otherworld are two different things. Heaven is the actual planet where the souls of the dead stay, and Otherworld/Heavenly realm is the entire plane of existence they live on. Heaven is stated to be "as wide as the universe itself", which may seem completely exaggerated based on the visualized universe Toriyama drew, however I will get to why that is.
  • Heaven (Daizenshuu 4)
    db_heaven_size_21Rg54_display.png
  • main-qimg-e09a99a834303cfc5c649fb61bf73d91-pjlq

main-qimg-285562fffb2909bdb9eef95154b320ba-lq
  • (Translated from above)
    main-qimg-f8701e2922b9e69aef0142ed5d398968-lq
For anyone who took an astronomy class, you may know that the observable universe in real life is not infinite in size, it's roughly about 46 billion light years wide. When it comes to Dragon Ball, the only possible explanation for both these statements to co-exist and not have any retcons is if the observable universe (as in the galaxies and stars in the universe) are only finite in size, but the plane of existence that the living people reside in is infinite. It can be backed up with how you simply cannot just "fly" all the way to Otherworld as it is a whole different plane of existence, and characters are only actually able to get there by using special spirit techniques such as Instant Transmission or Kai Kai which seems to let you teleport across dimensions (though not the Time Chamber or anywhere sealed off from the universe).

Oh also, time flows differently between the Living World and Otherworld as confirmed by Goku in the Buu saga, which should be enough proof they're two different space-time continuums when it comes to fictional dimension tiering.
main-qimg-9e5d2edaf0610704960c1d701aedd15d

Kaioshin Realm​

Now that we have two universe sized structures out of the way, we go on to the last section of the universe which is the Supreme Kai/Kaioshin Realm. This is the separate space of the universe the Supreme Kais reside in to watch over all of life.
  • In the Daizenshuu books, it is stated to be 1/10th the size of both the Living Universe and Otherworld combined. As we know in math, ∞/10 is still just infinity. This would also mean that the Kaioshin Realm is an infinitely sized plane of existence as well.
    main-qimg-6a5b48a2feb06094b61903251f8c331c-pjlq
So overall, this would mean that there are at minimum, three space-time continuums when it comes to one universe. There are twelve universes in total, and some even have similar causalities such as Universe 6 and Universe 7 being extremely similar in history yet diverging in some aspects (such as Planet Sadala not being abandoned for Planet Vegeta)

Miscellaneous Realms​

Now there are other places stated in Daizenshuu such as the "Enma Realm" and the Demon Realm, but based on what we know these are likely part of Otherworld and the Living Universe respectively. If anyone has any proof of these two being separate planes of existence then I would like to see the evidence.
  • The Time Chamber is about the size of Earth, stated by Goku when him and Gohan trained in it in the Cell arc.
    main-qimg-c6b71690e134b6a5d687149011d7364e-lq
  • A Daizenshuu 4 page stating the formation of the universe. Keep in mind that the "Galaxies" are more correctly just quadrants, as Jaco does state in the Dragon Ball Super manga that there are countless amounts of galaxies in the universe, not really a retcon but just better stated as to what the "four galaxies" actually are.
    main-qimg-81018ad87ce13af376e90e440fc0f9e5-lq

Other Places in the Multiverse​

I'll also talk about Zeno's Realm and the Null Realm (also known as "World of Void"), since both seem to be existing entirely outside the Multiverse structure itself as said in the anime.
  • We see with Zeno's Realm, it has universes floating around the palace. Now I don't know exactly how big the Zeno World is so I won't factor this into the size of the multiverse, but I will say that based on it's appearance, it seems to be egregiously larger than the already above infinite sized universes.
    latest
  • But we do know how large the Null Realm is, as it's stated to be "infinite nothingness" and isolated outside the multiverse. Again, this world is stated to have no time or space, reinforcing what I said earlier about the different planes of existence. The realm seems to also exist in every alternate timeline as well.
    lIbVpDzJH0oVqSouJ5iQo5M2SoZMDRoXQQ0Z0xCzv_Y.jpg

Timelines​

But here comes a tricky part: There are multiple timelines that can be created when travelling through time. The way time works in Dragon Ball is far different than real life, since the universal structure is way larger and different than most modern theories of the multiverse.

Time Travel in Dragon Ball​

Now we know how they're created: You alter the past and the time axis spins into a whole different stream of events.
main-qimg-f3b81612ffb33e9fa972072aa7753f8c-lq

In the Black arc, new timelines are created by both Trunks and Zamasu due to actions that alter the past. There are six timelines as of now based on the amount of rings Gowasu has. This was formerly seven before Future Zeno erased the entirety of Trunks' timeline.
main-qimg-7ef3dfba8f4aff10139026d6bb2c4ae3-pjlq

Scaling of Timelines​

Does this mean that the 4D scaling I mentioned earlier for the universes is invalidated because the new timelines contain the entire existence of the Dragon World within them? Does this mean that this puts characters like Zeno up to Multiversal+ because the concept of time is above the structure of space-time continuums in multiverse theory? Nope, not at all.

Assuming there are at least 12 universes, each with their three planes of existence, this would mean that there are at least 36 different space-time continuums, and adding the Null Realm makes this 37. As said above I won't factor in Zeno's Realm as I can't find any material that verbally tells us it's size, for all we know they could just be decorations made by the Grand Priest.

In total, we know that there are at minimum, 222 space-time continuums in the mainline Dragon Ball canon. If we assume that some of these timelines never experienced Zeno erasing the other six universe, this number could jump up to 500+. This means that the Dragon Ball cosmology stays mostly around Low Multiverse level when it comes to power scaling.

Feat Examples​

With this cosmology revision I stated above, here is what the appropriate scaling for some major feats in Dragon Ball Super should really be.
  • Goku-Beerus Universe Destroying Clash - Low Multiverse level
  • Infinite Zamasu's existence spreading across timelines - At least Low Multiverse level
  • Future Zeno erasing the entirety of Trunks' timeline - At least Low Multiverse level
Most of the reference material in this thread is from the Daizenshuu books or the actual anime/manga itself. There are other Dragon Ball guidebooks I reference as well since most of them were approved by Toriyama.

If there are any arguments for scaling Dragon Ball any higher I would like to hear them, though I am not very active on the forums much due to my personal life getting in the way (I debunked some Sonic scaling once and I haven't checked any replies).
Okay, going back to this there are some things I will correct.
The second scan I used for Otherworld is from one of the video game manuals, so disregard any cosmology statements it makes.

About the Daizenshuus, Toriyama does state that they are more credible than him (And rightfully so, since he forgets half the things about his lore sometimes). Even disregarding the Otherworld/Heaven statements, this would still mean that there are at least more than two infinite-sized planes in one of the Dragon Ball universes if you disregarded the Otherworld stuff, meaning the Universe Clash feats are Low Multi.

The second scan I used for Otherworld is from one of the video game manuals, so disregard any cosmology statements it makes.

About the Daizenshuus, Toriyama does state that they are more credible than him (And rightfully so, since he forgets half the things about his lore sometimes). Even disregarding the Otherworld/Heaven statements, this would still mean that there are at least more than two infinite-sized planes in one of the Dragon Ball universes if you disregarded the Otherworld stuff, meaning the Universe Clash feats are Low Multi.
they are not alternate space times tho, like, the scan you use to say that in afterlife time flows differently doesn't evens say that, also the whole "scan for the super dragon balls problem"

they are not alternate space times tho, like, the scan you use to say that in afterlife time flows differently doesn't evens say that, also the whole "scan for the super dragon balls problem"
Not as in timelines, but more as in "Alternate Infinite 3D Universes". We already know the Living World is indeed infinite in size.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7d9a640b6320f57871c0a46814c2a446-lq here bulma says that the universe is too big to scan the entirety of space from the edge, and that they need to go to the center to scan all of it in search for the super dragon balls, if said space is infinite then why would moving a finite distance matter? better yet, why would she be talking about an specific area of the universe to look for the super dragon balls that scatter through out said universe?
Yeah the illuminated universe has a center and edge. It's visually depicted as the edge of the celestial bodies. The infinite space beyond can't even be reached by light and there are unknown creatures that live there. So there's no reason why Bulma would even be able to detect anything beyond the illuminated universe. Nothing would show up on her instruments so of course she'd think it's the edge of the whole universe
And what makes this consistent is celestial bodies are still shown in the depiction

This isn’t relevant to the thread at all and I personally do agree with Low Multi macrocosm but this isn’t the topic of the thread so unless it’s infinite sized universe discussion I recommend not mentioning this again

It's different bodies of 4D so it would definitely be 2-C.
They aren't 4D tho, that was my point that i explained earlier

It's not alternate timelines as in the Dragon Ball style, since time works differently in the cosmology.
They are not space times period, i believe i already explained why

Yeah the illuminated universe has a center and edge. It's visually depicted as the edge of the celestial bodies.
you know that this isn't my point right? There would be celestial bodies on the edge of the universe yes, this is again not relevant to my point
she just uses the term "universe" without specifying any specific part of it, but you and i discussed that beforehand earlier

The infinite space beyond can't even be reached by light and there are unknown creatures that live there. So there's no reason why Bulma would even be able to detect anything beyond the illuminated universe.
To scan something doesn't require light, she straight up says that she can do a full scan of the entire space if she goes to the center of the universe

Nothing would show up on her instruments so of course she'd think it's the edge of the whole universe
headcanon, a scan doesn't require light, plus she said that she could and the whole point was to look for the super dragons scatered around the universe, why would she scan only an infinitesimal part of it?

And what makes this consistent is celestial bodies are still shown in the depiction
I said this before, unless you show evidence from the series itself, you cannot use secondary cannon to force and very specific interpretarion of a main cannon statement since they are all secondary cannon

This isn’t relevant to the thread at all and I personally do agree with Low Multi macrocosm but this isn’t the topic of the thread so unless it’s infinite sized universe discussion I recommend not mentioning this again
This, very much this

They aren't 4D tho, that was my point that i explained earlier

They are not space times period, i believe i already explained why

you know that this isn't my point right? There would be celestial bodies on the edge of the universe yes, this is again not relevant to my point

To scan something doesn't require light, she straight up says that she can do a full scan of the entire space if she goes to the center of the universe

headcanon, a scan doesn't require light, plus she said that she could and the whole point was to look for the super dragons scatered around the universe, why would she scan only an infinitesimal part of it?

I said this before, unless you show evidence from the series itself, you cannot use secondary cannon to force and very specific interpretarion of a main cannon statement since they are all secondary cannon

This, very much this
Why would there be shown celestial bodies beyond the edge im trying to say it’s depicted at the end of stars which is consistent with all the previous statements and an endless space encompassing celestial bodies
infinite space beyond can't even be reached by light and there are unknown creatures that live there. So there's no reason why Bulma would even be able to detect anything beyond the illuminated universe. Nothing would show up on her instruments so of course she'd think it's the edge of the whole universe
headcanon how? Universe can refer too many things and have different interpretations without context the Sdb’s are consistently shown only in the living universe which makes sense the Sdb’s are never shown to go beyond the living realm into the afterlife or kaioshin realm

It’s supplementary material supplementary material can be used to add further context to scenes within the main continuity and a situation here where there can be many interpretations supplementary material is fine to use you’re using head canon I’m using things supported by the guides and series in its totality you’re attempting to prove a contradiction that doesn’t exist

Why would there be shown celestial bodies beyond the edge im trying to say it’s depicted at the end of stars which is consistent with all the previous statements and an endless space encompassing celestial bodies
you are focusing on the wrong thing, that is said to be the edge of the universe, that is the important part

headcanon how? Universe can refer too many things and have different interpretations without context the Sdb’s are consistently shown only in the living universe which makes sense the Sdb’s are never shown to go beyond the living realm into the afterlife or kaioshin realm
1 the "Nothing would show up on her instruments" is the headcanon that i am refering to,
2 you would need to prove said interpretations first with information of the main cannon first before even trying to use statemens of secondary cannon to solidify an specific interpretation of a main cannon event and statement
and
3 we don't know if the superdragon balls don't travel to the other realms of the universe, so to say that they don't without any evidence is not very good, besides even if it was only the living universe, you would need to provide evidence that it is only on one, very specific, infinitecimal part of it

It’s supplementary material supplementary material can be used to add further context to scenes within the main continuity
it is secondary cannon, therefore to use in the way you are saying you need evidence from the main cannon first, that is how secondary cannon works

and a situation here where there can be many interpretations supplementary material is fine to use
i don't see how can there be multiple interpretations, she says that they are on the edge of the universe and need to go to the center to scan all of said universe in search of the super dragon balls, it is very clear cut

you’re using head canon I’m using things supported by the guides and series in its totality you’re attempting to prove a contradiction that doesn’t exist
you can say anything but that i am using headcanon, i am using logic of how secondary cannon is used, the contradiction exists

you are focusing on the wrong thing, that is said to be the edge of the universe, that is the important part

1 the "Nothing would show up on her instruments" is the headcanon that i am refering to,
2 you would need to prove said interpretations first with information of the main cannon first before even trying to use statemens of secondary cannon to solidify an specific interpretation of a main cannon event and statement
and
3 we don't know if the superdragon balls don't travel to the other realms of the universe, so to say that they don't without any evidence is not very good, besides even if it was only the living universe, you would need to provide evidence that it is only on one, very specific, infinitecimal part of it

it is secondary cannon, therefore to use in the way you are saying you need evidence from the main cannon first, that is how secondary cannon works

i don't see how can there be multiple interpretations, she says that they are on the edge of the universe and need to go to the center to scan all of said universe in search of the super dragon balls, it is very clear cut

you can say anything but that i am using headcanon, i am using logic of how secondary cannon is used, the contradiction exists
Also I feel like you’re gonna say “it’s referring to universe in a general term” or whatever that means but the living realm for example can just be called the living realm or even the universe and the afterlife can be called he cosmos and the macrocosm is never referred to as macrocosm is referred to as a Universe or Universe 7 so it not specifying which area of the universe it is doesn’t matter because the light part of the universe could still be referred to as the universe and the dark vice versa https://i.imgur.com/nAFxWNx_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand but context is all that matters nitpicking terminology wont get us nowhere regarding the context and using supplementary material proves that it has to indeed be talking about the light the only way you could argue otherwise is the fact that it mentioned the edge and center of the whole living universe or universe 7 or wtv but you can’t just say there has to be only one interpretation when that interpretation isn’t backed up by any facts and is just an inconsistent way to say it’s contradicted when there’s no contradiction you’re just making one so all I’m showing is that the guides aren’t contradicted by the guides at all

Read those scans I sent before you mention edge of universe again

the reason I said that was because its a place beyond the stars and where the unknown lurks so Bulma probably wouldn’t be able to even detect it and it’s consistent with the showings where you can still see stars in the depiction (when the edge is shown)

“2 you would need to prove said interpretations first with information of the main cannon first before even trying to use statemens of secondary cannon to solidify an specific interpretation of a main cannon event and statement
and” My bad if I misinterpret this but are you saying we can’t use secondary sources as supplementary infortmation even though that’s how it’s treated on this wiki again my bad if that’s not what you’re saying but the way you wrote this makes it seem that way

That’d be a good point IF I didn’t send this
Also I feel like you’re gonna say “it’s referring to universe in a general term” or whatever that means but the living realm for example can just be called the living realm or even the universe and the afterlife can be called he cosmos and the macrocosm is never referred to as macrocosm is referred to as a Universe or Universe 7 so it not specifying which area of the universe it is doesn’t matter because the light part of the universe could still be referred to as the universe and the dark vice versa https://i.imgur.com/nAFxWNx_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand but context is all that matters nitpicking terminology wont get us nowhere regarding the context and using supplementary material proves that it has to indeed be talking about the light the only way you could argue otherwise is the fact that it mentioned the edge and center of the whole living universe or universe 7 or wtv but you can’t just say there has to be only one interpretation when that interpretation isn’t backed up by any facts and is just an inconsistent way to say it’s contradicted when there’s no contradiction you’re just making one so all I’m showing is that the guides aren’t contradicted by the guides at all

if you read the scans realms can be referred to as Universes or the cosmos despite technically only being apart of A universe

“it is secondary cannon, therefore to use in the way you are saying you need evidence from the main cannon first, that is how secondary cannon works” Yeah you can use supplementary information to get a better idea of soemthing in the main continuity unless its a statement that full on contradicts something like if a guide said that SSJ3 is weaker than SSJ1 even though the series clearly says shows and states that ssj3 is stronger (not a real statement) but a example of something that would be contradictory but secondary canon can be used to add more information onto something like the ssj forms etc.

Already addressed this so I won’t repeat it as it’s in my same message

And how do you think secondary canon can be used?

Read those scans I sent before you mention edge of universe again
read my responses to it then
the statement in question never says anything about the "edge" and "center" only being refering to a "finite" part, it is talking about the universe in general

don't see how those example matter here

because it is a universe

prove that? you only gave examples of alternate names for the realms themselves, show me any part in the series where the "iluminated part" of the universe was called "universe"

there is no context given in the statements tho, she only ever says "universe" while not specifying any part and as a general term

secondary cannon cannot be used to force a specific interpretation of a main cannon statement, it needs to be supported by the series itself in this case, which the said statement doesn't give, that is how secondary cannon works

again, i am just using secondary cannon as how it is used

this is clearly going nowhere, so how about we just stop? you are clearly not going to convince me and i will not convince you, so we should stop this

the reason I said that was because its a place beyond the stars and where the unknown lurks so Bulma probably wouldn’t be able to even detect it
non sequitur, that is not a logical conclusion, specially when she is making a machine specifically to scan the entire universe in search of the dragon balls

and it’s consistent with the showings where you can still see stars in the depiction (when the edge is shown)
i feel like we are repeating ourselves endlessly at this point, seriosly, i have said why this is not important for my point numerous times already

“2 you would need to prove said interpretations first with information of the main cannon first before even trying to use statemens of secondary cannon to solidify an specific interpretation of a main cannon event and statement
and” My bad if I misinterpret this but are you saying we can’t use secondary sources as supplementary infortmation even though that’s how it’s treated on this wiki again my bad if that’s not what you’re saying but the way you wrote this makes it seem that way
no, you can use, but it has to be hinted or presented in the main cannon in question first for you to force an interpretation of a statement and clear cut plot point into a specific meaning, i hope i expressed myself in a clear way

That’d be a good point IF I didn’t send this

if you read the scans realms can be referred to as Universes or the cosmos despite technically only being apart of A universe
again, as in my original response, i don't see how any of those examples can be applied here, this is not another realm, this you proposing that an infinitesimal part of an infinite universe is being refered as an entire universe, where did something like that ever happened?

“it is secondary cannon, therefore to use in the way you are saying you need evidence from the main cannon first, that is how secondary cannon works” Yeah you can use supplementary information to get a better idea of soemthing in the main continuity unless its a statement that full on contradicts something like if a guide said that SSJ3 is weaker than SSJ1 even though the series clearly says shows and states that ssj3 is stronger (not a real statement) but a example of something that would be contradictory but secondary canon can be used to add more information onto something like the ssj forms etc.

Already addressed this so I won’t repeat it as it’s in my same message
same

And how do you think secondary canon can be used?
as a support on an already hinted hypotesis, mostly, it depends on various factors, but for the sake of this thread, the daizenshuu statement of an "infinite darkness" being used to say that a statement made a decade later in super about an edge and center that the characters need to go to, to use that to say that they are refering to an specific, infinitecimal part of the supposed "infinite universe" is really skecth, since it is secondary cannon, any apparent clear cut interpretation would take precedence over it, unless there is evidence in the actual series itself that would hint about the concept introduced in the said secondary cannon, i am not saying that secondary cannon cannot be used, just that they need to be used very carefully, got it?

btw, i think i have an solution to this conundrum we are having, it worked on a ben 10 thread so it should work on here, both sides make summaries of their points, covering everything, then, after we post them, a mod tags some staff and then closes the thread to avoid people from either side comming in and clogging it with messages, leaving like that, a better way for staff to properly evaluate both sides, what do you guys think?

read my responses to it then

non sequitur, that is not a logical conclusion, specially when she is making a machine specifically to scan the entire universe in search of the dragon balls

i feel like we are repeating ourselves endlessly at this point, seriosly, i have said why this is not important for my point numerous times already

no, you can use, but it has to be hinted or presented in the main cannon in question first for you to force an interpretation of a statement and clear cut plot point into a specific meaning, i hope i expressed myself in a clear way

again, as in my original response, i don't see how any of those examples can be applied here, this is not another realm, this you proposing that an infinitesimal part of an infinite universe is being refered as an entire universe, where did something like that ever happened?

same

as a support on an already hinted hypotesis, mostly, it depends on various factors, but for the sake of this thread, the daizenshuu statement of an "infinite darkness" being used to say that a statement made a decade later in super about an edge and center that the characters need to go to, to use that to say that they are refering to an specific, infinitecimal part of the supposed "infinite universe" is really skecth, since it is secondary cannon, any apparent clear cut interpretation would take precedence over it, unless there is evidence in the actual series itself that would hint about the concept introduced in the said secondary cannon, i am not saying that secondary cannon cannot be used, just that they need to be used very carefully, got it?
btw, i think i have an solution to this conundrum we are having, it worked on a ben 10 thread so it should work on here, both sides make summaries of their points, covering everything, then, after we post them, a mod tags some staff and then closes the thread to avoid people from either side comming in and clogging it with messages, leaving like that, a better way for staff to properly evaluate both sides, what do you guys think?
Sure that sounds fine

I’ll prepare a detailed summary if I can you can do a summary of yours whenever as well and when the summaries are done I suggest we both don’t address each others summaries and just get staff input just leaving it in the crt to be read

I’ll prepare a detailed summary if I can you can do a summary of yours whenever as well and when the summaries are done I suggest we both don’t address each others summaries and just get staff input just leaving it in the crt to be read
yeah, that i will do, but tommorow, it is night and i am really tired for today, good night

This is FROM AN RPG GUIDE!!! Why are people still using it in 2023, smh
My bad about Number 2, I looked at a lot of guidebooks DBZ related and had a hard time organizing some of them (Especially the Daizenshuus).

I also relied on the universe structure itself, since then again Heaven is a huge planet inside the even larger realm.

(This still would mean Dragon Ball only caps at 2-C)
(It's not like I already clarified this... 🤦‍♂️)

I have had to make preparations for my trip abroad. Can somebody explain the staff conclusions here so far please?

I have had to make preparations for my trip abroad. Can somebody explain the staff conclusions here so far please?
There isn't, so far maverick zero x disgreed with the universe being infinite and firestorm is making a blog archiving all the cosmology statements, both sides agreed to make an extensive sumarry of their points and then have the thread closed to stop it from getting clogged with messages or derail and let staff read both summarries with calm and attention so that we can reach an conclusion

There isn't, so far maverick zero x disgreed with the universe being infinite and firestorm is making a blog archiving all the cosmology statements, both sides agreed to make an extensive sumarry of their points and then have the thread closed to stop it from getting clogged with messages or derail and let staff read both summarries with calm and attention so that we can reach an conclusion
Also we’re probably gonna make a new thread I was chatting with Pineapple and he said it’s better to make a new crt because this is too clogged and the crt will be a continuation of your crt removing the calcs from the macrocosm map so this thread will be remade as it’s cluttered

Also we’re probably gonna make a new thread I was chatting with Pineapple and he said it’s better to make a new crt because this is too clogged and the crt will be a continuation of your crt removing the calcs from the macrocosm map so this thread will be remade as it’s cluttered
explain this better please? also yeah, maybe better a new thread with only the summaries and exclusively staff only, or else everything will happen again

Basically we let your crt pass and make a continuation of your thread which is also technically a continuation of this thread
i believe that it will be better if we don't mix two things into one, that would be confusing, let us focus on one thing at a time

Okay. Thank you for the information. 🙏

Jeez, you'd think having so many statements and guides saying the same thing would make it easier to accept the cosmology scale
Pretty much, for some reason a lot of people on VSBW tend to downplay Dragon Ball's scaling.

Now I'm not a Goku wanker who thinks he can destroy 11D cosmic structures but based on the information given in the guidebooks and DBS, the Beerus clash would be a Low Multi feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back