• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Dragon of the South-East" vs Gilgamesh (Fate/Extra CCC)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
"Dragon of the South-East"

vs

Gilgamesh (Fate/Extra CCC)

Rules:

Win by K.O, death, or when the other cannot fight anymore. Speed equalized. Both are in-character.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The fight takes place on an indestructable flat planet.

Who will win?! The Willed Dragon, or the King of Heroes?!?

Dragon of the South-East DrawingVer3
Gilgamesh 07

I'd say Dragon takes this pretty well for her.

Reason being because while both are of "At least 5-A" rank, the difference is the former is on the higher end of Large/Multi Planet busting, while Gil is still around the lower ends of it. Though while Dragon's dura is lower in comparison to her AP, i think she can handle enough of Gil's attacks to get through the win.

In terms of speed, i will say Dragon also takes that. Gil's combat speed is Unknown but we can at least only assume it's at least the same as his normal one (the one from F/SN). So while he can cover much more ground with his travel speed, his reactions and combat speed is garbage and slow in comparison to Dragons whose FTL to FTL+, with the addition of precog at her side.

For abilities, i also say she gots this in the bag. Due to having full hax resistance, there's right about next to nothing of what Gil can do to affect her with even all of his abilities and items (assuming by full hax resistance, you mean that she can withstand and survive any known hax, give or take right?). She does have reality warp and though it's not listed as something Gil can resist from, it's noted on Dragon's page that she doesn't do stuff like that unless fully bloodlusted or something so.....mmm. Also she does have regen which should help her go about in the fight.

My vote goes for Dragon due to full hax resistance, regen, better speed (in the sense that she's faster than Gil by a lot except for Travel but that wouldn't matter much if at all, really), higher AP, and precog.

Back