• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z Anime & Dragon Ball Super Manga Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I remember, Toriyama never reconnected the 4 Glaxy stuff, DBS manga use the original model of the universe, making Goku's feat 4-A, maybe with a "+", not sure. The ones like Fused Zamasu, Toppo and CSSB Goku and Vegeta would be 3-C, supported by the fact that Fused Zamasu threatered to destroy the Galaxy. The GoDs, Blue Vegetto and Jiren would be 3-B if they can actually destroy the universe. Zen'o's stats would remain as the original.

They haven't showed speed different from anime, manga still scale from RoF movie.

See this The manga universe is real life sized like our own, the 4 galaxy model was never a thing, it's just a misconception born from the fact japan doesn't have a plural for galaxy.

That doesn't actually change Manga Goku's standing though, as his best feat puts the universe in danger in the same way majin buu did. no feats warrant him getting rated as anything more than 4-A.

In the same way majin buu did? I don't remember that happening in the manga.

They said Majin Buu was going to destroy the universe. Though, this is obviously either hyperbole or implying he would do so overtime.

They said Broly would destroy the universe too, but he's only rated as 4-A.

Welp, Zamasu saying that he could destroy a galaxy make sense.

I'm okay with Manga!DBS profiles. They're quite different from their canon counterparts, with added forms, and things that happen or don't happen in the storyline, which affects things later.

I cannot, however, say the same about Anime!DB profiles.

Beerus and Champa still were going to destroy the universes, and M. Zamasu threatered the Galaxy, not so different when Cell was going to destroy the Solar System.

Welp, then the GoDs, Blue Vegetto and Jiren would be changed to 3-A, others below them would be 3-C.

Other thing, I thing that Hakai still works as some kind of erasure, Zamasu disappired; in both canons the Hakai can't kill immortals, and Goku's Hakai is way weaker than the original, being way slower and consume more stamina.

SomebodyData said:
The manga version is also extremely weaker (Shockwaves across the universe was recalced at 4-A or 3-C)
Jiren has a casual MFTL+ feat, and is faster than MFTL+ ships like the one Toppo used to get from Belmod's lair to the a random planet.
This.

The Manga is much weaker and has no point in making profiles for.

DCAU is a completely separate continuity and storyline from Comicbook DC.

Meanwhile the DBS Manga is a non-canon secundary source that is there to advertise the anime.

@Ant has Jiren been compared to the GoDs in the manga yet? Also Blue Vegito would scale to Zamasu not the GoDs (Supreme Kai's quote was debunked when CSSJB Vegeta [Who is > CSSJB Goku =< Blue Vegito] gets one shot by agitated Beerus)

What makes the manga non-canon? If anything the manga is more canon as Toriyama works more closely with it than the anime.

Toriyama works more on DBS Manga than the anime, that warrants a profile, I don't see how having another goku is a problem.

@SomebodyData Blue Vegito was ******* stomping Zamasu, so I don't think he is comparable to CSSJB Goku.

@SD, Toppo stated that Jiren is stronger than Velmoud; also, don't think that Shin's statement has been debunked, CSSB Goku was equal strong as M. Zamasu, meanwhile Blue Vegetto was stomping him and not going all out; also, CSSB Vegeta isn't that way powerful than CSSB Goku, at least, the difference hasn't been showed yet.

Also, merged Zamasu has some sort of Portal creation or Spatial manipulation as seen when he grabbed mai to protect himself.

He uses the same technique to attack Goku and Vegeta from a distance as well as play ping-pong with Goku.

Also Zamasu uses his telekinesis in combat, unlike the anime.

Portal Creation @Blue

Wasn't there a moment, where for a second, Zamasu actually grabbed Vegito? (He then got his hands cut off, but it shows that if Vegito gets cocky mid fight it could be a problem.)

Doesn't he also get forced to use a massive kamehameha to counter one of Zamasu's attacks? (I think it was the reason he defused so fast too)

Vegito blew Zamasu into a crater. Zamasu grabbed him because he literally burrowed underground underneath him.

The reason they defused so fast is because Vegito Blue uses an insane amount of energy.

He grabbed Vegetto, but Zamasu was still far to cause him some damage, Vegetto immediatly cut his hands while stillmocking him. And he wasn't forced to kill Zamasu, like a desesperated attack or similar, he was just going to kill him to finish the fight.

@SomebodyData not to counter Zamasu's attack, but to destroy his immortaly, this makes sense since Vegito was about to use a 3-A attack against someone who is 3-C.

Ah I see

Yeah, but that would also imply Vegito Blue needs to use a lot of energy to fight Zamasu

Also Beerus mentions that not even he can destroy an immortal being, so him using a 3-A attack would be redundant wouldn't it?

Well, in the manga, the power of SSJB is too powerful for them to use properly all the time. Forcing them to rely more often on SSJG and weaker forms.

Goku figured out how to contain the power of SSJB inside himself to conserve energy, and it was tearing him apart.

Basically, the power of SSJB burns though energy like crazy. And trying to contain the power to conserve it literally tears them apart.

Beerus?, But Goku was about to destroy zamasu using his own technique, Hakai.

@Therefir Idk too, but then again we also learn that Zamasu's regen is so potent that even defusion fails to stop it (That and he does regen the hakai'd bits)

His Regen is actually more effective as Fusion Zamasu unlike the anime.

He can also create endless duplicates based on how many pieces he is blown into.

For example:

If he got all his limbs severed/blown off, the main torso regrow the limbs, and duplicates form from each of the dismembered limbs.

Even small body parts produce new Zamasus, I have a profile for him on JBW too (But it is somewhat outdated, should I post it here?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back