• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything seems fine here. I'm uncertain about resurrection for Toei Goku, but let's see what other people say about this.

I personaly agree with limited ressurection, i mean i don't see what other ability would fit that feat.

I'm fine with the rest too.

Also shouldn't DBS Goku get energy absorption ? since he absorbed the genkidama (i was about to make a thread asking that but i might as well ask here) ?

Nitro90 said:
You mean like what Goku did in the Android 13 special?
Kinda, in DBS when Goku goes UI, they say he absorb the genkidama and using it to fuel UI or something like that after it was thrown back at him, either way i think it could count as energy absorption or limited energy absorption, no ?

Limited seems good. He has Energy Absorption for he's SSG transformation on he's profile so just wondering how we word that

Nitro90 said:
Limited seems good. He has Energy Absorption for he's SSG transformation on he's profile so just wondering how we word that
Maybe it's included in it ? or it would give limited energy absorption for his base form and above (since technicaly he was in base form when he fell in the genkidama and absorbed it IIRC) or his SSJB form and above ?

Nitro90 said:
Sense we are on GT shouldn't Gogeta get Purification it's mentioned by not on he's profile
He probably should, pretty sure it was supposed to be on his profile.

And shouldn't Krillin and Goku have limited durability negation with the kienzan ?

Yeah, that was filler only and even then, that's why it's 'limited'.

If no one in the franchise could be assumed to tank it, it would just be durability negation XD

Also Jiren didn't really tank them since the 'blade' of the attack never came into contact with him (he punch them from the side or grabbed them like frisbees).

Jiren tanked it because he's a chad lol.

No but seriously, I think a "Limited" would be fine for the Kienzan considering it's track record imo.

DIdn't Cell also tank it

I'm pretty sure Kienzan just has higher AP due to being a piercing weapon as opposed to every other ki blast

ZephyrosOmega said:
DIdn't Cell also tank it
I'm pretty sure Kienzan just has higher AP due to being a piercing weapon as opposed to every other ki blast
The problem is that we already have an attack with a much highter AP than it should with Piccolo's special beam cannon and the Kienzan doesn't follow the same pattern at all, it's quite obvious it's supposed to negate durability to an extent IMO, even Piccolo's special beam cannon and Goku's genkidama couldn't have gone through Freezer that easily for exemple.

ZephyrosOmega said:
DIdn't Cell also tank it
People above literally just said Cell tanking it is Anime-Only

Also just merely being a piercing weapon doesn't at all allow you to hurt higher-tier opponents. Freeza's Death Beams are pretty blatantly a piercing-type attack but Goku tanked those like they were nothing.

1. I agree to Smoke Manipulation to Majin Buu.

2. I agree to Enhanced Sight for Frieza

3. I agree to Danmaku for God Zamasu (Chou)

4. It was just his Kiai

5. Jiren already has Ki Sense.

6. A17 already has Forcefield Creation. We just need to add this in brackets: (Can paralyze enemies and trap them)

7. Son Goku is already dead. Giving him Limited Resistance to law Manipulation was reject in previous CRT. Occasional Astral Projection via Family or Father and Son Kamehameha makes sense to me.

8. I agreed to Upgrade Broly (Toei) Regenerationn (Low-Mid to High-Mid overtime).

9. Limited Teleportation for Hit (When he uses his Pocket Dimension he can Teleport within a limited radius of the pocket)

It's extending Jiren Ki sense it would mention he could sense beings in other dimensions. I know he already has Ki sense

11. I agree to Corrosion Inducement for Omega Shenron via Negative Energy

12. Gogeta already has Purification from the fusion Movie against Janemba

Astral projection make no sense since he litteraly punch someone and keep his body in the afterlife, he was physicaly there.

"7. Son Goku is already dead. Giving him Limited Resistance to law Manipulation was reject in previous CRT. Occasional Astral Projection via Family or Father and Son Kamehameha makes sense to me."

How does this counter the fact that Goku, despite already being dead, was able to temporarily come back to the mortal realm and actually dealt real damage to someone, as well as hold a living person (Gohan) safely to the ground

Dragomer said:
Astral projection make no sense since he litteraly punch someone and keep his body in the afterlife, he was physicaly there.
I wasen't talking about that Movie. About this instead which would get Astral Projection Here and Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back