• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Top and God Tier small revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So in episode 28 of DBS as well as in the Manga it was stated by Whis and Vados that if the two fought both universe 6 and 7 would be destroyed before we assumed that they were connected to one another.

Thing is ever since episode 47 we've known it wasn't the case since Zeno has destroyed 6 universes already.

To show that they are not connected look at the back ground here it will show various orbs containing each universe, not just one orb with all of them.

So does that mean Multi-Universe range?

Multi-Universal range seems reasonable to me.

Doesn't Whis literally fly in space to get to the other universes, implying their somehow connected? Either way, I'm not 100% sure how you guys categorize range here, but the size of U6 and U7 even if they are connected would still be 2 universes.

Nah dude Whis can just travel between space time continuums, for reference he can go to other world while flying while everyone else needs to teleport to do so.

Here are a couple of inconsistencies I thought up assuming the universe are all connected.

Feel free to comment but the points here are more so to show the inconsistencies.

• Goku and Beerus' clash, it was felt all throughout the universe but does that mean just U7 or all of it? If just the incredibly convenient 93 billion light years then why was no one out side that area aware of it? I'm fairly sure talk of 1/12 of all life almost disappearing would spread.
  • To further expand on what I posted above why do major events like Majin Buu destroying huge chunks of matter not spread throughout other universes?
  • Hit's wanting something that he can use to go to different universes.(I know you gave your explanation Ryu but the fact that we needed to give our explanation to make it fit with the all the universes are connected theory)
  • Super Shenlong, why can his orbs spread and found only in U6 and 7? Why don't people know about the Dragon took up 1/6 of all the space in the universe?
  • Why does Zeno keep multiple orbs and not just 1?
If we say twin universes are connected with one another I am fine with that since it is the solution that solves the most plot holes though saying all of them are connected create way more inconsistencies then any other option.

@Darkmon Yes you can respond.

I'm sorry @Radical but you really can't just ask people not to post counterarguments to your post. This is meant to be a discussion thread pertaining to an important and controversial change. Not something for you and only you to make a final decision about before other staff going over it first at the very least.

And once again I am not denying that the universes are separate. But the Hit thing in my opinion is still not a good argument. Hit wanting something that travels between two universes in a short time does not indicate that they are two separate space time continuums. Hit simply wanting a faster and more efficient means of travelling is more than a reasonable conclusion.

Sure, if you want its just that I don't want to clutter this thread with replies labeled from 1 to 15 discussing each point.

@Ryu sorry it was that I chose the wrong wording and I did adjust my earlier comment since I kinda come off as a entitled dick.

Well yes the thread being cluttered isn't a good thing. However if we're to make a decision like this the points themselves have to be solid.

And it cannot just be asked of people to accept your points without first a dicussion, which is the point of this thread, to be made first.

However we should drop that matter and focus on whether or not the evidence for separate universes is concrete.

EDIT: Got ninja'd. It's alright @Radical.

Goku and Beerus's crash were erratic, is possible that weren't felt in the entire universe, and their radious still unknown, but I don't really have a counter for this; I already said what I think about Hit in the previous thread; and the Buu one, that could be just a retcon, like Gero weren't able to create stronger androids in Red Ribbon arc. I also share the idea with Ryu, those orbs are most likely representation of the universes. Not sure about the Shenron one, Champa nor vados weren't able to see it and would still close to the dragon and still without watched him

RadicalMrR said:
I want to note I don't think the universes are connected but I do believe some of your evidence is faulty

2 it could simply be that theres this huge void between them and buu could not sense energy over that Void

4 It could just be because that's how the Dragon God made him.

I believe the orbs are actual universes, it is just a perspective thing going on which I hope is explained more. I'm thinking they can go inside the orbs and once inside are within Universe # at their natural size, with everything else being at its natural size around them. Similar to what Ryu said with the space being different at Zeno's place with the "universes" on display. Another way to think of it is like a capsule, within the small package is something large that has been compressed. I also think it does make more sense for them to be actual "universes" since he would literally lord over everything with universes on display like that.

Shock97 said:
I believe the orbs are actual universes, it is just a perspective thing going on which I hope is explained more. I'm thinking they can go inside the orbs and once inside are within Universe # at their natural size, with everything else being at its natural size around them. Similar to what Ryu said with the space being different at Zeno's place with the "universes" on display. Another way to think of it is like a capsule, within the small package is something large that has been compressed. I also think it does make more sense for them to be actual "universes" since he would literally lord over everything with universes on display like that.
this is my favorite interputation of them so far .

@Shock

"I believe the orbs are actual universes, it is just a perspective thing going on which I hope is explained more. I'm thinking they can go inside the orbs and once inside are within Universe # at their natural size, with everything else being at its natural size around them."

I'm sorry but that is currently a baseless assumption with nothing that's been stated, shown or implied within the series supporting that. I do not think it is wise to use that theory when determining stats with all due respect.

Nothing states these orbs are actual universes, and Goku and the gang can stand directly next to them/objects comparable in size without being absolutely dwarfed with no explanation given.

The most conservative and logical approach in my opinion is to not consider them actual universes and not use them to determine any stats, unless something later on in the show further elaborates on this.

@Dark If so then that is fine. And personally I do like the idea, though I don't think we should go with that until the series actually confirms something like that.

Ryukama said:
You don't have to use my interpretation to determine any stats it is simply what I think is going on with the orbs, since we are already speculating about what they are to somewhat explain them. I hope they are explained in better detail down the road, like you said.

@Shock Alright then.

But that aside we should see what other staff think of this matter as a whole.

I'd consider them tier 2 AP due to similar reasoning, but yeah Multi-Universe range does make sense. It was rather odd that they decided not to explain the whole situation with the orbs, not even Goku felt the least bit surprised to question it? Eh...

I think that Ryukama seems to make sense.

I agree with Ryukama as well. There's nothing that implies they are actual universes except the display of them when they can merely just be representaions of those universes. Also, someone above stated they could be universes for Zeno to literally peep into and see whatever's going on. So if that was the case why didnt Zeno immediately recognize the actions of Beerus and Champa and also the start of the U6 and U7 tournament? With the universes being so damn close to Zeno its illogical to think Zeno wouldnt be able to notice what's going on in the universes through them, if they were ever universes at all.

Guess we should wait for more evidence, i'll close this for now but if anyone wants to add sonething feel free to do so on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back