• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball (Toei) — Quick Lifting Strength Revisions

Wait, won't goku get heat resistant since he was close to the sun, and maybe some form of gravity resistance thing. He was pretty close, under it I believe
Yeah pretty good resistance to some serious cosmic radioations....regardless of space suit.
Sun's surface has approx 5000°c of temp..so yeah some resistance to Extreme Heat too...

As for Gravity stuff.....LS kinda takes care of that since he doesn't ignore gravity he kinda powers through it...but I can see some merits in resistance to Gravity since he doesn't experience the spaghettification of his body due to...kinda...but Dura takes care of that...so really dunno.

Yes it would, so the kamehameha can push, shatter, and destroy objects right. And the ship surving the sun could mean two things: the ships very strong, or goku can enhance things by his ki, sort of like trunks and his sword
We don't see him visually infuse the ship with Ki....so most likely natural durability of Ship.....not surprising considering it is capable of FTL travel speeds in the first place.

I mean if we calced it seriously....we could get some good force numbers from it....the force needed to pull that feat of should be quite impressive....could give us good Lifting Strength...how good remains to be seen.

Yeah pretty good resistance to some serious cosmic radioations....regardless of space suit.
Sun's surface has approx 5000°c of temp..so yeah some resistance to Extreme Heat too...

As for Gravity stuff.....LS kinda takes care of that since he doesn't ignore gravity he kinda powers through it...but I can see some merits in resistance to Gravity since he doesn't experience the spaghettification of his body due to...kinda...but Dura takes care of that...so really dunno.
Yes, I definitely agree with heat resistant, and since he already has gravity resistance, from traing in king kais home, but this could like just bump it up a bit. So cosmic radiation, heat and gravity resistance sounds good to me

We don't see him visually infuse the ship with Ki....so most likely natural durability of Ship.....not surprising considering it is capable of FTL travel speeds in the first place.
Maybe, but we didn't see trunks doing either . But it's really not that useful I suppose. Wait frieza can infuse his ki with other things to make them stronger, like when he throws those rocks and mountain at goku

Yeah...agree....we just have to remember to make CRT for it before we forget....theres also one in plans for Kienzan but the hax would have to wait...there's many DB CRTs going on afterall...but can't discuss it here though since that would be derailment.

I see, let's finish this up, and the other's. I want to also make an CRT but I'm not knowledgeable.

I forgot about the Dead Zone thing, what are the evidences of it being an actual black hole and not just a portal which sucks things? Because not even the Love Love Black Hole or whatever is its name was considered as real one.
The evidence is linked here—along with being dubbed a "hyperspace" by the Daizenshuu.
Wouldn’t it be better to actually calc this feat?
I don't think it's possible to calculate it? We don't see the entire asteroid next to Cell, so we don't have a reference to scale it off of. That's why I decided to just use the average mass of asteroids originating from the asteroid belt where Cell was.
That's not LS, though.
Lifting Strength is defined as the mass that an individual can lift on Earth. In other words it measures the amount of upwards force a character can produce. As such appropriate pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic.
Ki is described as a materialized form of life energy and has been shown to be able to exert force on objects since the first chapters of the Dragon Ball manga—Roshi's Kamehameha extinguishing a fire and Goku's initial Kamehameha denting and shoving a car. On top of that, one's amount of Ki and their physical strength are synced up with each other, meaning that Goku's Kamehameha hitting the sun and then pushing him and its ship out of its range would be considered a Lifting Strength feat.

Also, Goku acknowledged his gravity training and stated it played a part in his escape. And, for some reason, after the spaceship was pulled back into the star's surface, the ship didn't actually go inside the star like it should've, instead halting entirely, possibly due to Goku pushing up against the star.

EDIT: Goku calls it force.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to be that guy but:

In your star calc, you also need to account the radius of the star for this calculation. Goku was just outside of the star when he did it so the formula is actually:

F = G * m * M / R ^ 2 = (G*6200 kg*1.9893e+30 kg)/(6.957 * 10^8 m)^2 = 1,699,705.9680909335068380068706413 N , or Class K
For the first or 2nd?

Also, is it even accepted as a real black hole here, last time i checked it just increased gravity for people inside it.

Last edited:
It was actually a super mass of gravity, but there are no evidence of it being an actually being a black hole.

I don't think it's possible to calculate it? We don't see the entire asteroid next to Cell, so we don't have a reference to scale it off of. That's why I decided to just use the average mass of asteroids originating from the asteroid belt where Cell was.
image0.jpg

Would this shot not suffice?

Yeah that pyramid feat was Class T IDK why it wasnt fixed yet
Pretty much agree with the op
Though I am not sure if goku was there or that was Vegeta's imagination

Back