• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Cooler 4-B Upgrade

Frieza intentionally made it take 5 minutes because he wanted to fight goku

Also if we don't scale toei goku based on GT stuff then downgrade namek goku to 5A, high 5A with the kioken, because the h4C calc is based on gt size of planet vegeta
@GodlyCharmander , this is a good argument for Toei and GT both being canon to each other.

Actually, Baby Saga SSJ4 just scales above 50x base Baby Saga Goku, who just scales to kid Buu, so value wise it would change nothing for Vegito, so there's no point in even discussing the scaling!

Well according to game power levels, ss4 baby saga = ss1 super 17 saga
But thats from the games so we obviously can't use it

Also i honestly think we should use all the movies for toei but that'd need a huge crt and im not down for it

Hey Ant Sir,

I gave a counter argument concerning it so I’m waiting for a reply,

basically I said the gete star can survive as merely a microchip and it was never stated it needed energy from planets to survive, only to grow bigger. So what do you think?
In itself it doesn't seem like good evidence for literally infinite stamina to me.

Has it been explicitly stated that Cooler has infinite stamina like Android 17 and 18? If it is very speculative of ambiguous, we should preferably change it to superhuman instead.

It's better to change Cooler's stamina to "Superhuman" as giving him infinite stamina relies too much on assumptions.

I don't remember the movie that much but pretty sure androids 13 14 and 15 had malfunctions, but that doesn't necessarily mean their power supplier is limited

Im neutral on the android 13 stuff

Unless the other Androids in Movie 7 were stated to have Infinite stamina like 17 & 18, I don't see why they should have them.

16 is also technically a "Defect" but that doesn't mean they're less powerful and still had the infinite energy engine. Defect simply means they were unfinished and programming flaws distracted them from missions and what not.
Was 13 stated to have this engine like the Android trio from canon?

16 is also technically a "Defect" but that doesn't mean they're less powerful and still had the infinite energy engine. Defect simply means they were unfinished and programming flaws distracted them from missions and what not.
Then i disagree with the 13 downgrade

They're the same technology no reason to assume they don't have it
Should I remind you of Androids 19 and 20? And all the others before 16 as well? (not including 13-15)

Just because they were all made by Gero doesn't necessarily imply they contain the infinite engine

Yes, all the androids before 19 and 20 were as stated by 17. The reason he stopped using that model was because it made the Androids harder to control or something like that.
Didn't 17 said Gero returned to use the energy absorption model after he failed controlling him and 18? I'm pretty sure that means the rest aside from 16 didn't have the infinite engine

Back