• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Cooler 4-B Upgrade

Statements of "infinite power" and "infinite regeneration" are not proof of infinite stamina.

Then what is?

if statements of infinite source of power and infinite regeneration isn’t it, then what is? An example would be preferred.

so I can judge future feats better.

"Infinite power" and "infinite source of power" are not the same. One is hyperbolic, whereas the other has a more literal connotation. His "infinite regeneration", likewise, is his repair practically any and all damages by the Big Gete Star, rather than the possession of infinite stamina.

His regen stamina is pretty high and should be practically endless considering it is reliant on the big Gete star that has enough juice to indefinitely sustain thousands of meta coolers and robots at the same time.

His battle stamina is probably pretty high too if it is reliant on the Big Gete Star but I disagree with it being infinite.

"Infinite power" and "infinite source of power" are not the same. One is hyperbolic, whereas the other has a more literal connotation. His "infinite regeneration", likewise, is his repair practically any and all damages by the Big Gete Star, rather than the possession of infinite stamina.
Cooler did stated the Big Gete Star can regenerate him indefinitely, meaning there's no point he'd stop regenerating after being blown up

Also, Cooler really isn't the type of person to have hyperbolic talk. In fact, pretty much everything he claimed he also shown to actually able to do it (IT, Big Gete Star regeneration + adaption and more)

infinite mechanical power does not mean cooler was described to have some hyperbolic infinite AP. It means Cooler has infinite power supply given the context of what has been said about his infinite regeneration. There is no additional connotation rather you’re misinterpreting the context.

And his infinite regen literally means he can regenerate infinitely/indefinitely.

Then what is?

if statements of infinite source of power and infinite regeneration isn’t it, then what is? An example would be preferred.

so I can judge future feats better.
Being able to fight literally forever without growing tired, as far as I am aware.

Okay, would "Likely Infinite" stamina be acceptable then?

Okay. Thank you for the replies. Is somebody here willing and able to apply the change with proper justifications please?

Well, only thread manipulation, which doesn't seem like quite the same thing.

Quick question, why is Cooler’s revenge canon to Toeiverse?
It doesn’t fill any gaps and seems to take place in a timeline where Goku isn’t able to transform to super saiyan at will.

Last edited:
Quick question, why is Cooler’s revenge canon to Toeiverse?
It doesn’t fill any gaps and seems to take place in a timeline where Goku isn’t able to transform to super saiyan at will.
Yeah, it doesn't cause any contradictions with the Anime + Cooler does appear in GT, so I think it fits the bill.

Cooler, not knowing of the Super Saiyan form or Kaioken, fought Base Goku and said that Goku could have defeated Frieza
xFBYz6J.png

n1JddJG.png

This is also supported by Daizenshuu 7
7LQITGH.png

So it's safe to assume Base Cooler is at least on par with Toei Frieza, putting him at 148 Kilotenatons (or ≈6 Foe)

Final Form Cooler's degree of superiority over Goku is such that he flies through a x20 Kaio-ken Kamehameha with no damage. Final Form Cooler, however, was completely outmatched when Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan. So it's safe to say that Cooler's fifth form is more than 20x, but less than 50x his Base Form.
Or in other words, >2960 Kilotenatons (or 123 Foe, which is 4-B)

Metal Cooler also becomes 4-B due to being a stronger.
Yeah, aggreing.
Not to mention that the guy tanked his own supernova+a kamehameha from Goku, and the resulting explosion briefly flashed trought the entire solar system (despite not busting anything).

Charmander went completely overboard with viciously attacking and insulting AKM out of nowhere, so he unfortunately forced us to ban him, but usually people get permanent bans if they go as far as he did against anybody here, so we at least tried to be relatively lenient.
So is somebody here willing to properly apply these changes?
Anyway, is somebody here willing to handle this?

Also, what else is left to do here?

Charmander went completely overboard with viciously attacking and insulting AKM out of nowhere, so he unfortunately forced us to ban him, but usually people get permanent bans if they go as far as he did against anybody here, so we at least tried to be relatively lenient.
Honestly considering how blunt and downright aggressive he can be at times you really didn't have to be lenient.

Well, he then posted another message via another member in which he went even further with the severely distorted, unfair, and biased toxic drama and hate-spewing personal attacks, and requested a permanent ban in conjunction, so I'm afraid that he is gone forever from here now.

Considering that I have slaved away with no pay for well over 30,000 hours trying my best to be of service and help to this community and its members for over 8 years now, it was rather demoralising to see how many members here that were very easily quickly swayed by Charmander's unthinking severe hate-propaganda against AKM sama and gave thumbs up to his initial attack message though.

Well, he then posted another message via another member in which he went even further with the severely distorted, unfair, and biased toxic drama and hate-spewing personal attacks, and requested a permanent ban in conjunction, so I'm afraid that he is gone forever from here now.
1. What do you mean "via another member"? Wasn't his account blocked?

2. Link?

3. Good riddance.
Considering that I have slaved away with no pay for well over 30,000 hours trying my best to be of service and help to this community and its members for over 8 years now, it was rather demoralising to see how many members here that were very easily quickly swayed by Charmander's unthinking severe hate-propaganda against AKM sama and gave thumbs up to his initial attack message though.
Yeah, over 45 people liked his first bad post IIRC.

He was always blunt, a tad rude, and aggressive but I never thought he'd go this far.

58 people gave a thumbs up to a message that seemed outright malevolent before I deleted it, many of whom were members that I generally considered as well-intended previously, but I am very disappointed in them currently.

Anyway, I try my best to be tolerant and lenient in general toward our members, but beyond a certain point of toxicity even I think that it seems best to not keep them around anymore.

Charmander was a good lad tho, Imma miss em
I disagree based on what I last saw of him. Then again, maybe he went through traumatic real world events and projected all of his stress and frustrations on me and AKM, who are just mostly harmless managers of a powerscaling community for fictional characters, in lack of better options?

Back