• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Cooler 4-B Upgrade

Ah, different calculation method of the same feat that had a 4-A calculation then.

Base Vegito is >1 exafoe so he isn't involved in the scaling, since even with the 943 megafoe Frieza feat Buuhan is only single-digit petafoe, and is nearly 200x weaker than base vegito.
What is base vegito's value based on?

I forgot what Frieza's other 4-B feat was if he had one. Destroying Vegeta being calced for Toei? I know his other was a durability feat alongside his own 4-A attack; which was agreed that using that without the 4-A feat would hiding a high end feat/(Outlier debatable).
I think it was deemed outlier because people don’t look at the actual numbers involved

Freezas blast in this calc :

Has a ~ 641Ly radius of destruction at best

Kid Buus calc :

Has a 3500Ly radius to 5600Ly of destruction

Assuming freezas explosion to destroy stars at its edge makes his AP roughly 20x to 40x
weaker than Buus calculated value.

Agreed, I'll change the blog to make Base Goku stronger than Frieza.

I disagree with 4-B Frieza though.

Forgive me for bringing up something off topic, but I was asked if the Infinite stamina statistics were reliable. I wasn't aware fully, but I vaguely know some details about Big Gete Star and recall it being implied the clones it produces are infinite, but drawing from an infinite pool of energy is something that could be, but do not remember. Is there any scan confirming this?

Yeah, that may want to be revised and just say it's energy absorption if that is the case.

So is it fine if we change Cooler's stamina from infinite to superhuman then?

So is it fine if we change Cooler's stamina from infinite to superhuman then?

Hey Ant Sir,

I gave a counter argument concerning it so I’m waiting for a reply,

basically I said the gete star can survive as merely a microchip and it was never stated it needed energy from planets to survive, only to grow bigger. So what do you think?

Isn't the Dragon Fist canon to the Toei canon?
Don't think the Wrath of the Dragon Dragon fist is canon
imMGpdr.png

Wasn't there a Guidebook that compared them to each other or something?
There was, yes. But since GT is a completely separate reality (and just takes shit from Toeiverse, including movies), it doesn't go back to Vegito, it just allows us to scale SSJ4 to Vegito. (which is useless)

I agree with the OP.

Do any profiles need to be unlocked?

It wasn't just rejected for being an outlier, it was rejected because the explosion was only the result of a chain reaction that Frieza triggered.
Frieza intentionally made it take 5 minutes because he wanted to fight goku

Also if we don't scale toei goku based on GT stuff then downgrade namek goku to 5A, high 5A with the kioken, because the h4C calc is based on gt size of planet vegeta

Also if we don't scale toei goku based on GT stuff then downgrade namek goku to 5A, high 5A with the kioken, because the h4C calc is based on gt size of planet vegeta
Wait i forgot about the king vegeta feat, base goku scales above it 4x and his kaioken is above it 40x

Cool, but that's still not Frieza making the chain reaction.
Never said that.

Back