• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation Thread #3

Have they ever discussed dimensions in Dragon Ball? Multiple dimensions is the only way the franchise is ever gonna achieve Tier 1.

No

But theoretically, if it is stated each universe has infinite timelines, the destroying the Toriverse requires a 1-C character

So Whis opens wormholes now he's got space & time manipulation under his belt lol and Tagoma is alive and well unlike the movie and turns out to be a real threat one-shotting Shisami & Gohan who are Super Namek lvl this guy might even be stronger or as strong as Buu because in the teaser we see Gotenks going at him

I wonder what kind of the place Whis sent Goku & Vegeta, will they somehow get stronger just being there or what, and is this techique useful for BFR?

Alexcar3000 said:
I wonder what kind of the place Whis sent Goku & Vegeta, will they somehow get stronger just being there or what, and is this techique useful for BFR?
Probably will be a useful hax/BFR technique.

Shock97 said:
Soul01 said:
nothing much from this episode, beside that ssj gohan can beat tagoma-ginyo easly
What about Whis dimensional tricks?
"The place is filled with godly ki, creating stupendous pressure. It's hot and hard to breath, like in the RoSaT."

"The rules of Whis unnamed training place: you can only move if you raise your ki without letting it "leak out" (Vegeta figures it out first)"

"Because of this similarity, Goku assumes that time must flow differently there, but in what way hasn't been revealed yet."

from herms

It happened before ginyu took over and it wasnt even a fight gotenks just came in and headbutted tagoma and then defused afterwards.

"might be as strong as me at my best"

gohan as full power chou gohan in buu saga was gohan at his best

--> tagoma might be as powerful as buu saga chou gohan

he could of been talking about the present, and not the past.

im inclined to believe its the present, because he fodderised tagoma as a ssj or ssj2.

lol do you think he is at his best at present- has was refering to mystic gohan

also, ginyu has a history of taking over a body, getting it to a high power at first, then slumping down

rememebr what happened in the case of him taking goku's body- his power level rose like crazy at first, but soon it was reduced to 20-something thousand, same would have happened here

When ginyu take a body he doesn't get the full power from the start because he can't control it, but as time passes his control grows and his power with it, so SSJ gohan beating TagoGinyu doesn't mean Tagoma is weak.

Soul01 said:
gohan was talking about his base on the current arc, not his mystic form
gohan at his best was mystic .....

also, gnyu taking over bodies starts off strong just for a few seconds, then goes really low in power (as seen in dbz)

I was watching a different sub, and yes Gohan clearly said tagoma is as strong as Gohan is his prime, refering to Mystic Gohan.

If Tagoma was as strong as Mystic gohan everybody except frieza would be dead on the spot. Mystic gohan was a beast

Picollo said Gohan became weak because of lack of training, so obviously wimp Gohan is not as strong as mystic. It makes sense and Tagoma is definitely not as sttong as Mystic Gohan

While I don't personally like the idea, it was stated in the particular sub I watched that Tagome might have power comparable to Gohan in his prime. SS1 Gohan defeated a Ginyu possessed Tagome who was still not use to the body's power so it's up for interpretation...

Current gohan is not as stong as mystic gohan. He meant his currrent base not mystic.Ginyu possessed Tagoma was stated to be even stronger than before and gohan one shotted him once he turned super sayain

I'm sure he had stated prime though, his current base doesn't equate to the height of his power. It could have been a translation error, but I'd like to see Herms translation first.

This is what herms said "Gohan says (pre-Ginyu) Tagoma's hiding power on par with his own in peak condition. But as we see later, he seems to just mean his base form"

Prime usually refers to the point when the individual has reached his maximum potential or when this particular individual reached peak strength.

i actually think taginyu is a lot weaker than tagoma

rememebr in namek saga when at first ginyu in goku went up to like 180K and even higher (which is above goku in his own body at that time), but then suddenly dipped to zarbon levels.....

Back