• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation Thread #3

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Please tell me Gohan explodes after Piccolo takes the blast for him...
Nah Gohan just gets angry and raises his KI so that Goku can sense him. This allows Goku to use instant transmission to get back to Earth quick with Vegeta. No badass Gohan moment with him fighting Frieza lol.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
mmm i have a feeling that this time, vegeta will get all of the limelight
Well Goku is fighting Frieza first and in the preview for the next episode he turns Super Saiyan Blue.

Im not necessarily saying their bad, although I'm a bit disappointed with the physical appearance of Team Beerus's 5th fighter.

Archon Hero said:
Im not necessarily saying their bad, although I'm a bit disappointed with the physical appearance of Team Beerus's 5th fighter.

I am not disappointed with the appearance this is classic toriyama with the supposed strongest looking like a joke then turns out to be a beast.

Perhaps, but there are one or two individuals from Champa's Team that strike me as more menacing in appearance. I would rather swap one of their designs with Beerus's strongest adversary.

So it has been confirmed that the champa arc will begin on the 24 of january which means the rof arc will be over at episode 27 so that is the episode we will see if whis still can only rewind time for 3 minutes and whether freeza will only blow up the earth this time again.

The line-ups look amazing we got

Goku vs Purple Cooler

Vegeta vs Young Emo Saiyan

Piccolo vs Blue Frieza

Majin Buu vs Winnie the Pooh

Monaca vs Random Robot

Back