• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation Thread #3

He isnt weaker he was stated to be stronger jaco even said ginyu has the ability to draw out peoples power. I think goku on namek was just a special case or somehow ginyu as a frog learnt how to draw out peoples full power.

"A special case" seems to be a rather questionable excuse no? I understand what your saying, but Ginyu admitted to not yet being capable of fully utilizing Tagome's body.

And yet the z figthers said he was even stronger than before and jaco said ginyu can draw someones power. This is either A. a plot inconsistency B. ginya as a frog learnt how to bring out someones power or C. goku was a special case because he didnt know any of goku techniquesespecially the kaioken so he couldnt bring out goku full power.

Jaco isn't a very reliable source honestly,and Ginyu would need time to utilize Tagome's power. He just received the body so I'm not suprised if he couldn't tap into Tagome's full power.

He could have powered up with the possibility of his power slowly deteriorating over time. It's not that hard to imagine really. We don't necessarily know if he actually utilized Tagome's full power. The Z fighters just stated he was stronger then before.

I'm honestly neutral on this particular case, but some points should be addressed.

hey guys are we forgetting something here?

remember the last time ginyu took over someone's body?

remember when he took over goku

at first, the power was incredibly high, heck higher than gokus at that time

then suddenly it slumped

something similar seems to have happened in this case

Well I suggest we leave it as it is, Tagoma is done for good and he won't probably never matter again. His tier is insignificant to the plot

Faisal Shourov said:
Well I suggest we leave it as it is, Tagoma is done for good and he won't probably never matter again. His tier is insignificant to the plot
well technically all tiers are insignificant to the plot.....walks away....

IcarusXI said:
this might be off topic but does anyone know when the latest issue of the manga comes out?
It comes out on the 21st of each month but the spoilers should come out a couple days before.

Celestial Pegasus said:
IcarusXI said:
this might be off topic but does anyone know when the latest issue of the manga comes out?
It comes out on the 21st of each month but the spoilers should come out a couple days before.
Should leak next week.

Aimenaltair said:
So are we gonna ignore Whis' dimention here or what?
True, and it seems that immobilizes people, it's hard to breath in there, and also has a different time flow as what has been told so far about it, also that it's full of Godly Ki.

Alexcar3000 said:
Aimenaltair said:
True, and it seems that immobilizes people, it's hard to breath in there, and also has a different time flow as what has been told so far about it, also that it's full of Godly Ki.
and without mastery over god Ki you'll stay in it forever, that's a good technique for bfr.

Aimenaltair said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Aimenaltair said:
and without mastery over god Ki you'll stay in it forever, that's a good technique for bfr.
But what about someone that doesn't have Ki? Also, depending on how Goku and Vegeta escapes from it, it will be perfect for BFR, because if someone doesn't have Ki, or Godly Ki for that matter, they will be traped there forever.

Aimenaltair said:
Well everyone have Ki but they can't master it so they ould get BFRed for sure.
I know, but I was talking about other franchises, I remember people arguing if the hax in Naruto can affect others because they don't have chakra. (But I admit that I like to say that everything is Ki, all those names like chakra, cosmos, etc., are all just different names that people assign to Ki, but people probably won't agree with me tho, meh, just a headcanon thing.) Buuuut, for Vs. purposes, let's say that all techniques work regardless of energy types.

Aimenaltair said:
TBH with you in naruto Senjutsu=Ki chakra is alot different than Ki is.
That's why I asked if Whis's BFR thingy would work against someone who doesn't have Ki...but let's say the they would not be able to escape.

Alexcar3000 said:
Aimenaltair said:
TBH with you in naruto Senjutsu=Ki chakra is alot different than Ki is.
That's why I asked if Whis's BFR thingy would work against someone who doesn't have Ki...but let's say the they would not be able to escape.
Since this God ki dimension can't be done by verse equalization it's inappropiate to use in battle i think

but I highly doubt beerus' full power has been revelaed yet.

while I know xenoverse isn't canon, the fact the supreme kai of time was also shaking in her boots in front of beerus, makes me belive beerus might be in the 2nd tier.

Back