• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation Thread #3

FanofRPGs said:
They probably cut it
The point of the star feat was to show Whis's time travel and they cut it

So we now have the downplayers saying that Goku cannot tank Beerus's blasts

Also in episode 18 it was stated Beerus is at 100% when tired

So this is a downplayer's fieldday saying 100% Beerus is planet level
When did it say about Beerus 100%?

Faisal Shourov said:
FanofRPGs said:
They probably cut it
The point of the star feat was to show Whis's time travel and they cut it

So we now have the downplayers saying that Goku cannot tank Beerus's blasts

Also in episode 18 it was stated Beerus is at 100% when tired

So this is a downplayer's fieldday saying 100% Beerus is planet level
When did it say about Beerus 100%?
Episode 18, Vegeta told Goku that Beerus does not hold back his power while sleeping

That doesn't mean Beerus was using 100%. Vegeta said it was an unrestrained blast, not Beerus using 100% of his power. if it was 100% then the universe would have been in bad shape

That's while he is asleep. Beerus was up and about when he was walking towards Goku, Vegeta and Whis in the recent episode. Oh you meant episode 18, well it's not specifically stated that Beerus was using 100%.

vegeta says" he doesn't bother holding back when he is asleep " ,i don't understand how that suggest that he alawys uses 100% while sleeping

just watched ep 20 and they didn't get rid of beerus being immune to poison ,whis simply said that he would taste the food if its bad ,so beerus doesn't have to eat bad food

Soul01 said:
just watched ep 20 and they didn't get rid of beerus being immune to poison ,whis simply said that he would taste the food if its bad ,so beerus doesn't have to eat bad food
Thats about right

EP 21 digest:

Just finished watching,

Beerus said that Goku & Vegeta were making to much noise and then Whis transported them to another place so they wont bother Beerus.

Sorbet says Tagoma is above the Ginyu forces,

Tagoma was the Frieza training partner.

Trunks and Goten get interested when Tagoma charges his ki and then in the hope they will have some fun they go to the fight spot.

Gohan almost dies because he was hit by Tagoma´s attack by surprise, the Tagoma attack also hits his partner Shisame, Sorbet repreends him but Frieza does not care.

fnf will be soooo much different from the movie

we now have ginyu, tagoma, gotenks and probably many more changes yet to come

i really hope they also end up showing frieza destroying the timeline intead of the planet

The Living Tribunal1 said:
fnf will be soooo much different from the movie
we now have ginyu, tagoma, gotenks and probably many more changes yet to come

i really hope they also end up showing frieza destroying the timeline intead of the planet
Really doubt freeza will destroy the timeline,almost certain that instead of the planet freeza will destroy the entire universe.

Woohoo! You think Goku will use the super dragon balls to wish to be the strongest in all of the multi-universes at EoS?

The real cal howard said:
Woohoo! You think Goku will use the super dragon balls to wish to be the strongest in all of the multi-universes at EoS?
nah, he wont do that, instead, he might stupidly decide to revive the strongest villain ever lol

nah, he wont do that, instead, he might stupidly decide to revive the strongest villain ever lol
I can see it now.

"Dragon Balls, I wish we had some Elder Gods to play with..........oh and make sure they are reeeaaaallllly angry"

Shock97 said:
I can see it now.
"Dragon Balls, I wish we had some Elder Gods to play with..........oh and make sure they are reeeaaaallllly angry"
it wud actually be funny of elders gods are brought in (in weaker version ofc) with goku, vegeta (and maybe even beerus and whis) then reaching their levels

Will he ask for like, a potara fusion of frieza, cell, and super buu that happens to be 12th dimensional, and then gain a new form that is that strong? Tier 1 DB confirmed! lol

tier 1 wud be crazy, very unlikely but crazy

the most likely numerical tier is tier 2, but hey, untill 4 months ago we doubted that dbs wud go anywhere above tier 4, so tier 1 could happen (small chance)

Will he ask for like, a potara fusion of frieza, cell, and super buu that happens to be 12th dimensional, and then gain a new form that is that strong? Tier 1 DB confirmed! lol
Better yet, he will be Over '9000th Dimensional!

Shock97 said:
I can see it now.
it wud actually be funny of elders gods are brought in (in weaker version ofc) with goku, vegeta (and maybe even beerus and whis) then reaching their levels
I say if it's done right then go for it. I'm down lol.

But seriously, best case scenario, a new form would transcend 3rd dimensional and get us a Goku that could solo Pokemon. If we're really good boys and girls for Santa, he could beat Undertale.

But seriously, best case scenario, a new form would transcend 3rd dimensional and get us a Goku that could solo Pokemon. If we're really good boys and girls for Santa, he could beat Undertale.
Well Goku is always DETERMINATED so i'll say, yeah lol

Alexcar3000 said:
As a matter of fact, all of Goku's losses should be removed because he would just refuse to die, just like Frisk lol.

Alexcar3000 said:
As a matter of fact, all of Goku's losses should be removed because he would just refuse to die, just like Frisk lol.
Yeah, remember the Goku Vs. Beerus fight, Beerus got mad becuase Goku just doesn't give up and kept coming and coming...and even IF he did die, he can just IT himself from the afterlife and keep fighting :p

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Yeah, remember the Goku Vs. Beerus fight, Beerus got mad becuase Goku just doesn't give up and kept coming and coming...and even IF he did die, he can just IT himself from the afterlife and keep fighting :p
We all know how Bojack handled that lol. And also, I'm pretty sure that the rest of Goku's fights are going to be in a bullet heck ki blast mashup.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
We all know how Bojack handled that lol. And also, I'm pretty sure that the rest of Goku's fights are going to be in a bullet heck ki blast mashup.
Like the thousands of atom-like ki blasts that Beerus did? heck yeah!

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Like the thousands of atom-like ki blasts that Beerus did? heck yeah!
I think I know what that mysterious 4th opponent will be like. A little flower!

Back