• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation Thread #3

TISSG7Regrave said:
Lol it should be low 2-C at least for now very cool
Sorry, but in order to be Low 2-C or higher you need to be able to destroy one or more space-time continuums, which usually requires hax abilities. The highest that they can get in DBS would be High 3-A unless God Ki can destroy time. (Hopefully it can.)

Roun12 said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Lol it should be low 2-C at least for now very cool
Sorry, but in order to be Low 2-C or higher you need to be able to destroy one or more space-time continuums, which usually requires hax abilities. The highest that they can get in DBS would be High 3-A unless God Ki can destroy time. (Hopefully it can.)
well, what if beerus literally tanks an entire continuum or something like that direted at him

or literally pull together and comppress an entire history

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well, what if beerus literally tanks an entire continuum or something like that direted at him

That would be Low 2-C but the chances of something like that happening seem pretty low.

Roun12 said:

That would be Low 2-C but the chances of something like that happening seem pretty low.
the same way the chances of the universe nearly getting destroyed were really small?

the same way the chances of the universe nearly getting destroyed were really small?
You've got a point there. We don't know what Toriyama could do with Dragon Ball Super or how powerful it could get. We've already got rumors of a possibly Omniscient character and a near-limitless wish-granting dragon.

we dont know how toriyama really functions

but he might be spying vs community

and is writting new thing

to make them high tiers

Does Akira have any form of social media? I hear alot of people were begging him for feats before Super started so maybe this is the result?

Micah007123 said:
Does Akira have any form of social media? I hear alot of people were begging him for feats before Super started so maybe this is the result?
nah

its just

that he is tired to the shit dbz gets

jk

tbh, forget about social media, we dont even have more than a handful of real pics of him

he is just doing what he intended

Micah007123 said:
bruh Akira's probably got an account on this wiki lol

If that's true then maybe we can expect the following line from Whis or something similar: "There are no limits to my ability to rewind time but three minutes should be enough time for you."

Roun12 said:
If that's true then maybe we can expect the following line from Whis or something similar:
"There are no limits to my ability to rewind time but three minutes should be enough time for you."
that wud be great, and instead of just ki, he catches the fabric of the uiiverse, and pulls it back lol

Dang, I knew he was a reclusive guy but dang. Maybe he does secretly have a wiki account lol, can't tell you how many people I've talked to who have been flabbergasted by the recent feats in the anime and manga XD

Micah007123 said:
Dang, I knew he was a reclusive guy but dang. Maybe he does secretly have a wiki account lol, can't tell you how many people I've talked to who have been flabbergasted by the recent feats in the anime and manga XD
seriously. we asked for a universal feat, we get an universal feat. we ask for more speed feats, we get more speed feats. we ask for more techniques and abilities, we get more techniques and abilities. he has to have a profile on this wiki. i wonder who?.......maybe it's The Living Tribunal1 DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!1!

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Micah007123 said:
seriously. we asked for a universal feat, we get an universal feat. we ask for more speed feats, we get more speed feats. we ask for more techniques and abilities, we get more techniques and abilities. he has to have a profile on this wiki. i wonder who?.......maybe it's The Living Tribunal1 DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!1!
how did you know

DBS is definitely gonna reach tier 2 level, given the facts that Toriyama did create a tier 2 non-canon character who is Demigra.

Ehh this episode actually is really lacking in feats

It gets rid of Beerus's immunity to Poison

It also kept Beerus's planet buster being able to kill Goku

@RPG: Wait did he really said that a planet busting attack can kill goku? also considering Goku can't survive in space, it doesn't mean his durability is only planetary plus he withstanded universal blows from beerus with ease though

DeezNuts1102 said:
@RPG: Wait did he really said that a planet busting attack can kill goku? also considering Goku can't survive in space, it doesn't mean his durability is only planetary plus he withstanded universal blows from beerus with ease though
The downplayers are going to use it anyways

Not every episode is gonna have feats this is a setup episode i dont expect to see any significant feats until frieza goes golden.Whis is doing something intersting in the next episode preview though could be some sort of hax,we will see next week.

It's not the planet destruction that killed Goku, it's mainly because of his inability to survive in the vacuum of space. We had discussed this matter ages ago. The one that we should worry about is the laser beam thing.

DeezNuts1102 said:
It's not the planet destruction that killed Goku, it's mainly because of his inability to survive in the vacuum of space. We had discussed this matter ages ago. The one that we should worry about is the laser beam thing.
Here it was not a matter of the air

Goku said if he was hit by the blast he would be a pile of ash pretty much, this feat is gonna attract so many donwnplayers

Seeing how so far super has followed the fnf movie almost exactly i am almost sure the laser will be in there i hope however they explain it saying freeza left some of his power in the ring or something like that or even better freeza is the one who catches goku off guard

FanofRPGs said:
DeezNuts1102 said:
Here it was not a matter of the air
Goku said if he was hit by the blast he would be a pile of ash pretty much, this feat is gonna attract so many donwnplayers
keep in mind that the attacks are concentrated

I thought the Planet Level attack was Star Level since Whis stated he blew up two suns in the same manner in the past. Was this statement said? And how did Beerus lose his poison immunity?

Micah007123 said:
I thought the Planet Level attack was Star Level since Whis stated he blew up two suns in the same manner in the past. Was this statement said? And how did Beerus lose his poison immunity?
Whis said that he tastests the food so that it does not have poison

Let me check kanzenshuu

@RPG: that could be an exaggeration and Goku wasn't really powered up so he could get injured, turning into a pile of ash seems too much.

They probably cut it

The point of the star feat was to show Whis's time travel and they cut it

So we now have the downplayers saying that Goku cannot tank Beerus's blasts

Also in episode 18 it was stated Beerus is at 100% when tired

So this is a downplayer's fieldday saying 100% Beerus is planet level

FanofRPGs said:
Micah007123 said:
Whis said that he tastests the food so that it does not have poison
Let me check kanzenshuu
I see. Well if anything I'd say he should still be heavily resistant to poision so it's not all bad. He did drink poison in the manga and anime.

FanofRPGs said:
They probably cut it
The point of the star feat was to show Whis's time travel and they cut it

So we now have the downplayers saying that Goku cannot tank Beerus's blasts

Also in episode 18 it was stated Beerus is at 100% when tired

So this is a downplayer's fieldday saying 100% Beerus is planet level
No logical debator will seriously think 100% Beerus is planetary, so no need to worry. Only thing I'm mad about is that the Star Level feat was cut, though i'm certain it will be replicated and exceeded later.

doesnt matter
if they speak too much

link them the scan of darkseid getting mugged by robbers lol
Legitness over 9000!!

I just watched the new episode.

1┬░: Goku and Vegeta only said that they were off guard.

2┬░: Wiss spoke about unpleasant foods on Earth, there was no mention about poisoned foods.

please guys

you need to use some common sense too when looking at "feats"

that whole scene with the food and beerus sneezing and blowing up a planet was obviously not written to be taken seriously >_>. Dragon ball has always been somewhat heavy on comedy, that was one such moment written mostly for comic relief.

Back