• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super - Goku CRT Regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semantics. The page for Regeneration explicitly clarifies that "even severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection". This would fall under "severe burns or deep injuries", which is Mid-Low and is consistent with previous demonstrations of the Saiyans' recuperative abilities.
So do you only disagree with Low mid for base or with the whole CRT?

Also there is a supporting feat in Future Trunks i think. Both Goku and Vegeta got stabbed by Black, but they still live with a punctured stomach, those wound are very lethal, so either they have regen or some form of minor Immortality type 2

Also there is a supporting feat in Future Trunks i think. Both Goku and Vegeta got stabbed by Black, but they still live with a punctured stomach, those wound are very lethal, so either they have regen or some form of minor Immortality type 2
I thought it was a supporting feat as well but no. They didn't regen it. Chichi later asked Goku why he had a hole in his body.

If anything this is immense pain tolerance.

I think there are other examples as well where Saiyans could keep fighting despite lethal wounds like Goku vs Piccolo where Goku was blastedt through the chest Or Goku vs Granolah where he was struck in the chest and had a hole and used Self-healing.

So it should be limited or minor immortality type 2, a hole like them is lethal, no matter how much pain tolerance they have

Characters with this degree of immortality can indefinitely survive injuries that would otherwise be lethal to a normal person, without needing to heal.

I don't think this wiki gives limited Type 2 Immort. Else millions of characters on this wiki would have that

Last edited:
I once thought at that time that goku was stabbed right in one of his internal organs and pressed deeper by Black

Immortality Type 2 is only for people who can practically live on without any organs to begin with. Like Ajax from Deadpool. Or Kratos and Zeus from God of War.

This ain't Immortality Type 2 chief.

Immortality Type 2 is only for people who can practically live on without any organs to begin with. Like Ajax from Deadpool. Or Kratos and Zeus from God of War.

This ain't Immortality Type 2 chief.
What about the rest? Do you agree ? We neeeeed Staff input :'(

if he absorbed the powers of SSG in his base ,shouldn't his regeneration in base also be Low-Mid because you know DB everything ki based??
Not quite. He didn't absorb it in the classic sense. It's more of a metaphor for him making that power his own.

His body remembered the power as a god and elevated his normal ki to the same strength level as his god ki which is why Piccolo and Co can sense him.

The healing comes strictly from his god ki thus it can only be applied to SSG and probably MUI and Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back