• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 123 Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeyu said:
@Fankid, that plays into Jiren's tier, not Kefla's.
Jiren is also Universe level+...

Kefla at the most I could support being At least 3-A.

But yeah, I don't think he necessarily needs a new key. If we're gonna separate, the best course of action would be:

3-A. Low 2-C after obtaining Ultra Instinct twice | Low 2-C
This.

@Aeyu Firstly, i would not say that, Jiren was suppressed.

So him not moving makes it less somehow? Goku didn't really move much either, he just stuck his hands out.

I would. You could argue he was suppressed against UI. You could even argue he hasn't shown a hint of his power since last night's episode.

Also what are you trying to say?

I was talking about the SS2 thing, not that.

I was saying that glaring it away means nothing, Jiren has extremely strong energy and defensive moves.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat

Dude, no offense, but you kinda are really confusing me o.o

Edit: How does it mean nothing? Jiren didn't even think it was worth using his hands at one point and literally just STARES it back to Goku

Never mind about the SS2 thing anymore.

There's no real context about it. I'll look into the episode again, Brb.

Should this discussion be switched to a new staff only thread, to avoid too many replies, or should we close this thread and wait with the upgrades until we are shown a few more episodes?

Staff-only. This upgrade's been kicked down the line every week for almost a month now awaiting more evidence, which we received last episode. Not to mention pretty much everyone in this agrees with the upgrades being able to be applied (For once)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back