• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why some people are hating about episode 66 of dragon ball super the episode was amazing in terms of fighting the fight between fusion Zamasu and vegito was very good and the episode as a whole was very good the only thing that bothered me a little bit me was the potara retcon and trunks somehow gathering the energy of the people of earth and about goku overpowering Zamasu's blast that scene was not pis goku didn't overpower Zamasu's blast the kamehamaha was small compared to Zamasu's blast that's why it went through an example to compare is a bullet and a car a bullet can pierce a human while a car can't pierce a human because it's bigger than a human body also goku broke his arms after firing the kamehamaha implying that the blast was stronger than goku himself also goku's kicks didn't enflict any notcible damage to Zamasu

The real cal howard said:
Remember what Rad said about what the two of us discussed...
I guess just explaining it to him is also considered salt? He said he doesn't understand why people hate episode 66 and I told him why. Besides I was challenging his bullet logic, because I'm curious as to what his answer will be.

Kind of. You said that most people don't like episode 66 because it has terrible powers along. That's definitely a personal thing, because I doubt even 10 percent of its fans have even heard of the word powerscaling. If you said something about the Vegito retcon, maybe I would've let it slide, but you attributed why you didn't like the episode to the rest of the fans.

Can you guys just move on. The episode wasn't that bad. Stop blowing it out of proportion. Just enjoy the damn show. If you don't like it don't watch it. Just drop it.

Kind of. You said that most people don't like episode 66 because it has terrible powers along. That's definitely a personal thing, because I doubt even 10 percent of its fans have even heard of the word powerscaling. If you said something about the Vegito retcon, maybe I would've let it slide, but you attributed why you didn't like the episode to the rest of the fans.
That's the thing, every friend of mine I've talked to has complained about this power scaling. Even the ones that didn't watch Super until the black goku arc (so you can't call them crazed fans). You underestimate how much effect simple power scaling can have on a story that revolves around people fightning and getting stronger. (With Power Scaling I mean Trunks standing up to Merged Zamasu).

Kind of. You said that most people don't like episode 66 because it has terrible powers along. That's definitely a personal thing, because I doubt even 10 percent of its fans have even heard of the word powerscaling.
They might not have heard of powerscaling but they usually know what power levels mean. The series needs to double down on power level consistency, before it gets to the point where you can't tell who stands where XD

I like Geekdoms theory tbh, despite how wacky it is. I think Zeno is going to reset the Future Trunks timleline back to how it was before Black showed up.

Gokuiscool144 said:
I like Geekdoms theory tbh, despite how wacky it is. I think Zeno is going to reset the Future Trunks timleline back to how it was before Black showed up.
I think that is a likely scenario. Future Trunks has been through so much, and had so much taken away. He needs a perfect happy ending.

Shock97 said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
I think that is a likely scenario. Future Trunks has been through so much, and had so much taken away. He needs a perfect happy ending.
I personally think that he must pay the consequences for his time travel since it is forbidden. In the end Black had the time ring so this allows him to time travel. But Trunks is not allowed and by his actions he created new timelines that should not have existed.

I personally think that he must pay the consequences for his time travel since it is forbidden. In the end Black had the time ring so this allows him to time travel. But Trunks is not allowed and by his actions he created new timelines that should not have existed.

Trunks did that to save his timeline and prevent more people from dying and to avenge his family trunks also never knew traveling through time is prohibited

Well fusion Zamasu was a Big let down and The powerscaling drives me crazy. Like seriously trunks is The embodiment of plot device.

Aldahshan93161 said:
Trunks did that to save his timeline and prevent more people from dying and to avenge his family trunks also never knew traveling through time is prohibited
Even so that doesn't excuse him. His actions caused the sufering of other no humans beings and created anomalies. He should be punished in some way.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× wrote Trunks did that to save his timeline and prevent more people from dying and to avenge his family trunks also never knew traveling through time is prohibited Even so that doesn't excuse him. His actions caused the sufering of other no humans beings and created anomalies. He should be punished in some way.

there just leave it to the sprem kai of time @canonxenveres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back