• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betanight said:
What the...Not this infinite speed argument again....

You do realize there's little to no logic involved here right? It was just plot convenience. Goku was breathing with no oxygen.
let's be honest at this point theres more evidence he can breathe in space then there is that he can't at this point

Darkmon cns said:
Betanight said:

You do realize there's little to no logic involved here right? It was just plot convenience. Goku was breathing with no oxygen.
let's be honest at this point theres more evidence he can breathe in space then there is that he can't at this point
How so? They needed an oxygenated arena and Vegeta died due to the vacuum of space. Ah screw it, DBS does whatever it damn wishes lol

How so? They needed an oxygenated arena and Vegeta died due to the vacuum of space. Ah screw it, DBS does whatever it damn wishes lol

I said more evidence against it no that there wasnt evedins for it and yeah it's from super doing whatever it wants.

Not this infinite speed stuff again, it was just a plot convenience/pis why goku and co could move in a destroyed timeline, unless you mean to tell me base goku has infinite speed which is ridiculous, zeno though i think warrants it.

Betanight said:
Well can you blame me? 1.) Goku moved in Hit's time stop 2.) Vegeta somehow escaped the destruction of HBTC without issue3.) THIS

it's pretty much overwhelming evidence

Well I agree Goku doesn't have infinite speed, but the hax resistance has been a thing for quite a while now. Whis even implies greater ki can overpower unique abilities. Goku wasn't faster than time when he countered TS, it was just his ki that enabled him to resist it. It's all kinda similar to Bleach and spiritual pressure difference.

But anyway, we need a key for Merged Zamasu's Soul

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline, implying he was actually affecting space-time)

Speed: Unknown, would likely have become Omnipresent (Was becoming one with the universe and space-time)

In addition, Light of Justice is something Zamasu did afte Merged that gave him a SSR aura and made him keep up with Vegito. It's vey likely that that made him stronger.

Betanight said:
Well I agree Goku doesn't have infinite speed, but the hax resistance has been a thing for quite a while now. Whis even implies greater ki can overpower unique abilities. Goku wasn't faster than time when he countered TS, it was just his ki that enabled him to resist it. It's all kinda similar to Bleach and spiritual pressure difference.
Except that explanation was in the manga only.

Matthew Schroeder said:
But anyway, we need a key for Merged Zamasu's Soul

Attack Potency: Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order. Additionally, he was even shown to be present in the main timeline, implying he was actually affecting space-time)

Speed: Unknown, would likely have become Omnipresent (Was becoming one with the universe and space-time)

In addition, Light of Justice is something Zamasu did afte Merged that gave him a SSR aura and made him keep up with Vegito. It's vey likely that that made him stronger.
wow that is cool so are you gonna make it A upgrad thread for it ?

either a massive outlier/inconsistency or temporal inmunity thanks to the time machine, no way Goku gets infinite speed from this.

@Master Xar Yeah about that, I've addressed them before to you. Do you honestly believe they thought it through? SSJ be like 50x infinity, and there would be no such thing as blitzing. Oh hey, I suppose Trunks acheived infinite speed as well right? There is way too damn much that contradicts this whole infinite speed nonsense. It's possible for Zen'o as he seems unsurpassable, but Goku and the others? Just no...

Nothing about infinite speed was mentioned regarding this, it might have been accepted if it was...but it isn't. Oh, and what Whis said was true back in DBZ....and yes it remains true for DBS as well.

Betanight said:
@Master Xar Yeah about that, I've addressed them before to you. Do you honestly believe they thought it through? SSJ be like 50x infinity, and there would be no such thing as blitzing. Oh hey, I suppose Trunks acheived infinite speed as well right? There is way too damn much that contradicts this whole infinite speed nonsense. It's possible for Zen'o as he seems unsurpassable, but Goku and the others? Just no...

Nothing about infinite speed was mentioned regarding this, it might have been accepted if it was...but it isn't. Oh, and what Whis said was true back in DBZ....and yes it remains true for DBS as well.
So SMT and Undertale get immeasurable and omnipresent upgrades for keeping up with and/or blitzing those tiers yet Dragonball doesn't? Those verses don't even MENTION or IMPLY infinite or immeasurable speeds yet still are, but Dragonball doesn't? Also Super Saiyan multipliers aren't counted here, don't know why you're bringing that up. If we were counting author intent and "if they were thinking about it" many DBZ tiers wouldn't be star levels

Also, All 12 Universes now share the same timeline. Confirmed. Zeno destroyed the entirety of the future, not just Universe 7. This is why he was brought to the present.

Pretty much they didn't think of the implications of goku and co moving in a void of nothingness, if bulma was also there she would have been able to move, in short goku and co moving in the void makes no sense, however i think for zeno it does.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, All 12 Universes now share the same timeline. Confirmed. Zeno destroyed the entirety of the future, not just Universe 7. This is why he was brought to the present.
That doesnt mean they share the same timeline. He has already to be stated to be able to erase all 12 universes in a blink of an eye.

Only three UT characters are immeasurable. And frankly, some of them should be infinite. And no one gets blitzed in it. Not to mention it's a final battle. DB was just "Hey, let me go and get this guy who destroyed he timeline." Again, it might work for Zen'ō himself, but no one else.

I was more implying SMT if anything and I still don't get this, when is "author intent" counted and when it's not, we have no idea if Bulma went she wouldn't be able to move, that's speculation, so wtf?

I am not knowledgeable on that verse, what I do know is that Dragon Ball runs on purely A>B>C logic, which wouldn't exist anymore in terms of speed at least because everyone Base Goku and greater would have the same level of speed...Whis is stated to be the fastest being in U7 for a reason.

Well to be honest, Freeza's feat even looked dwarf star level-ish...but I'm not going to get into that. Just because they aren't used here doesn't mean they're non-existent in the series bud...Anyhow, Goku was probably protected by the time-machine, Zen'o having immeasurable speed is a plausibility as I already stated. Also, you seem confident enough, so good luck convincing everyone here that they've got infinite speed without encountering many of the same arguments that disprove it lol

First off, don't ever be condescending to me again

Second, and yet many on here have blitzed those with infinite and immeasurable speed such as Umineko and still get the ABC scaling and no they wouldn't have the same speed that's why we have "at least" here buddy.

I am not trying to convince anybody just curious with the sites logic and what's legit and what's not, I got my answer.

Whoa, don't take it personally, my apologies if I seemed too combative. I'm just saying everyone's displayed a counterargument towards that there's just no chance for such an upgrade...not right now that is.

Isn't that a verse that literally transcends the regular dimensional scale? Anything is possible there really, but this is DB, we barely got 4-D. I think we should be grateful for this. I'll be okay with possible immeasurable speed for the top tiers by the end of the series as I personally think it would make much more sense by then

SMT gets Immeasurable because the Demon World exists beyond time, meaning that every demon is Immeasuarable in their incorporeal data forms, and the strongest demons are described as eternal beings, and Lucifer's and Heaven's armies were unaffected by the destruction of time on an infinite multiverse on a conceptual level, and they still warred. Also Mem Aleph is Omnipresent within a Multiverse and you shoot her to death.

It's not remotely comparable. At all.

Fine, apology accepted

But if another situation pops when they are moving where time doesn't exist or is completely stopped and they are still moving fine and dandy and they don't get that speed upgrade I am calling BS

But overall I am glad with this episode

At least Zeno gets his speed and AP upgrade along with Zamasu

An unexpected bittersweet ending, feels like a Dragonball arc ending

If going back in time creates a whole new timeline with a new Zen'ō. Then does that mean Zen'ō could spam time travel and create an army of Omni-Kings?

OVO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back