• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see the reaction is Yamcha got a new form that put him on the level of Vegeta, and the two compete to see who would win. Goku's first rival or Goku's best rival.

The real cal howard said:
I would love to see the reaction is Yamcha got a new form that put him on the level of Vegeta, and the two compete to see who would win. Goku's first rival or Goku's best rival.
now that is what would truly make peapul hate super.

The real cal howard said:
If that happens power levels would mean nothing in dragon ball super and anyone would be able to come out and debate that krillin is stronger than beerus LOL

I'd like to see Piccolo get trained to utilize God Ki and become a heavyhitter like the saiyans.

And maybe for just one episode Whis could temporarily transfer a tiny portion of his energy to Krillin or Yamcha so they can fight against Goku and Vegeta for sh*ts and giggles lol

A new form would work in a sense, especially considering a new form boosted Goku quintillions or higher. And I would be the happiest man alive if Krillin became comparable to Beerus XD.

Ehh personally a human god transformation would come off as way too ridiculous and farfetched even by Dragon Ball standards. Whis giving them some of his energy for a tad bit just to troll in my would be a much more reasonable explanation for them becoming so powerful and funnier in my opinion.

Ryukama said:
Ehh personally a human god transformation would come off as way too ridiculous and farfetched even by Dragon Ball standards. Whis giving them some of his energy for a tad bit just to troll in my would be a much more reasonable explanation for them becoming so powerful and funnier in my opinion.
well it may not be for tein as he does have some alian blood how ever littel would it be cool if it was reveled that race was a race of gods who rivel the gods of distroshin but are now estencked and tein has a super god transfromashin that rivels goku and vegeta?

well it may not be for tein as he does have some alian blood how ever littel would it be cool if it was reveled that race was a race of gods who rivel the gods of distroshin but are now estencked and tein has a super god transfromashin that rivels goku and vegeta?

That would be very strange yet awesome

I really hope Arale gets some transformation so we don't have to call it an outlier and can rate her as 4-B/3-A lol

LuciferSPN said:
Xenomorphios said:
Arale is also returning to fight Goku..
Toon force / paroday character vs Son Goku.That should be funny
I'd love it if their battle was actually portrayed like that. A toonforce character vs a serious standard one, could be a creative fight depending on whose writing.

Dragon ball characters playing baseball... I knew it was only a matter of time and Hits coming back this will be awesome. I'm pretty sure he was everyones favorite character that was introduced in the universe 6 arc.

I wonder how powerfull hit truly is alot of people are downplaying him. This black Goku saga was a let down, Zeno seriously is a problem for future arcs.

Shad604 said:
I wonder how powerfull hit truly is alot of people are downplaying him. This black Goku saga was a let down, Zeno seriously is a problem for future arcs.
He has the potential to be a big problem for future arcs just like the many sets of DB's the cast easily has access to. I can actually forgive those, but the Zeno button is a mistake imo. Nothing wrong with him knowing the most powerful being to exist but to have him on speed dial is another thing entirely. That button needs to be destroyed.

He has the potential to be a big problem for future arcs just like the many sets of DB's the cast easily has access to. I can actually forgive those, but the Zeno button is a mistake imo. Nothing wrong with him knowing the most powerful being to exist but to have him on speed dial is another thing entirely. That button needs to be destroyed.

Yeah, that's The thing, with Zeno around there is no suspense, i remember The final kamehameha with cell, kid Buu at the kais planet, or frieza who completely dominated The z fighters, those were the days. akira seriously has The creativity of a 10 year Old.

Shad604 said:
Yeah, that's The thing, with Zeno around there is no suspense, i remember The final kamehameha with cell, kid Buu at the kais planet, or frieza who completely dominated The z fighters, those were the days. akira seriously has The creativity of a 10 year Old.
I agree I wish he was more creative with certain elements. My hope was that for the new generation of DB content hopefully Toyo would bring that "new outlook" edge with him and creativity since he's more of a modern guy hopefully exposed to alot more creativity within modern anime more easily. imo he has done this a bit but out of respect for Toriyama he has largely kept himself in check, can't really fault him for the respect though. However since Toriyama has encouraged him to be more creative with how he fills in story details, I hope he unleashes a bit more in the future.

i also hope for more hax, gives more diversity to The series, doesnt need too be high tier, just stuff like atomic destruction, absolute zero and stuff like that. Also no more asspulls just like trunks, it still drives me crazy.

I Love dragon ball, ever since i was 5, that's why i'm whining so much lol, it's not that i hate it, i just want the best for it.

Shad604 said:
i also hope for more hax, gives more diversity to The series, doesnt need too be high tier, just stuff like atomic destruction, absolute zero and stuff like that. Also no more asspulls just like trunks, it still drives me crazy.
I Love dragon ball, ever since i was 5, that's why i'm whining so much lol, it's not that i hate it, i just want the best for it.
Same, which is why I'm glad we've had both Hitto and Zamasu back to back with versatile abilities. Funny thing is the franchise as a whole is quite versatile and fleshed out, it's just the anime and usually by force proxy the manga stick on a more direct path. The games in particular tend to overpower abilities you might not think twice about like the "Warp" technique Whis uses to travel across the universe. In the games it also grants users intangibility since they can activate the ability and just stand still not moving. Since they are technically in a seperate space (hyperspace) when traveling they get access to intangibility and thus can use this in combat.

Yeah plus, super would probably go on for some time , so we might see alot more, but i hope that there will be no more asspulls and crazy inconcistency and The Zeno button must go at all costs.

Shad604 said:
Yeah plus, super would probably go on for some time , so we might see alot more, but i hope that there will be no more asspulls and crazy inconcistency and The Zeno button must go at all costs.
Yeah the manga has been better on the consistency front so far thankfully and I wished the anime explained even a bit about Trunks new form, hopefully if it shows up the manga an explanation will be given. But again yeah the button needs to go imo.

Shock97 said:
Yeah the manga has been better on the consistency front so far thankfully and I wished the anime explained even a bit about Trunks new form, hopefully if it shows up the manga an explanation will be given. But again yeah the button needs to go imo.
How would a explanation even show up? Is Goku going to magically know what the form is? Also we never got a explanation for SSJ3, it's the only SSJ form that rage can't give you.

Also I think the manga might not have that form for Trunks.

Unless we get some answers in ep 67, ep 66 will be one of the worst episodes of DBS IMO. The scaling made zero sense, the fights made zero sense, the retcons were unecessary, Zamasu's half mortal/immortality didn't make sense, and don't get me started on Trunks' ***pulls lol. Nothing made sense, even for DB standards! I say this at the end of every saga, but hopefully the next saga will be good.

• Spoilers for future episodes*

It looks promising with Hit coming back and everything, so hopefully this saga won't turn out like the previous ones. I think it would be an interesting way to start off the saga if Hit succesfully kills Goku.

Jo-Smooth said:
Unless we get some answers in ep 67, ep 66 will be one of the worst episodes of DBS IMO. The scaling made zero sense, the fights made zero sense, the retcons were unecessary, Zamasu's half mortal/immortality didn't make sense, and don't get me started on Trunks' ***pulls lol. Nothing made sense, even for DB standards! I say this at the end of every saga, but hopefully the next saga will be good.
This arc will probably fail too, it's toei were talking about. Sorry for The negativity, but i'm just saddened by The black Goku arc.

This arc will probably fail too, it's toei were talking about. Sorry for The negativity, but i'm just saddened by The black Goku arc.

The black goku arc was one of the best arcs in dragon ball super and the next arc will probably be even better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back