• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shad604 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
@FTW.

They went to Trunks' timeline. There was another Zeno there in the future. There's a Zeno in every timeline, and if you time travel in those timelines the Zeno from the future and past aren't the same either.
DB made Zeno weak with that, well at least he has some spatial manipulation
Very weak spatial manipulation, ppl on his tier can do that on a universal or multi-universal level, he is seriously the weakest 2-C on this site, at least i think, haven't seen anyone weaker.
I am just hoping zeno isn't the pinnacle of power in db, that zarama is and he has decent hax.

Artemis from Saint Seiya is probably weaker in terms of sheer power. She is like, 3 or so universes.

But she would still unfortunately defeat Zeno do to all the hax she has.

A character nukes 12 universes and is called the weakest 2-C character, when he has barely fought and has been shown to be a kid playing around.

Also the idea that hax can trump raw power is ridicolous. Zamasu had more hax than Zen-o And look what happened to him.

@Xanto

Hax > Power. One example from Zeno's own series featuring a Low 2-C that is also pathetic in hax doesn't mean anything. The idea that Raw Energy nullifies hax is a myth created by fans of Dragon Ball that got excited at their characters becoming Universal, and then promptly salty at the realization that they can't beat nearly anyone on that level due to no hax.

@Matt. Not entirely sure. His 2-C status is not quantifiable, as incomplete's feats include stomping the Creation trio all at once, who boarder on multi universal themselves, and threatening multiple universes upon waking up.

This is absolutely false on every single point. But if that makes you feel better, have it your way.

Power will always be >> Hax. Hax matters only when the tier is similar or the writing of a series is trash

Zeno does beat Zelda's golden goddesses though through speedblitz, though they're likely stronger in AP.

Only reason zeno beat zamasu is cause he fused with the timeline, nuke the timeline=dead zamasu, really not impressive.

So I guess all of the X Men are trash then, as a 10-C is capable of shutting down tier 4s, Rouge can power steal from many others, absolute zero hax, etc.

the Golden Goddesses are so much speculations I won't even mess with them lol

Also it's pretty impressive when you defeat a guy who has devoured your timeline. Once more proving how hax will always be below raw power unless the stats are vaguely comparable

@Xantospoc Power>hax, what? Show me zeno dealing with reality warping, causality manipulation or conceptual manipulation, misogi kumagawa with all fiction that denies reality or king hassan from fate that severes fate, and moves up peoples time of death and, can destroy concepts solos zeno if they can hit him, misogi can solo him as killing means nothing, he will just come back and erase zeno from history, don't get me started on the broken guys from the masadaverse that kill souls, have low godly regen, and a bunch of other hax stuff.

First show me those characters mess with universal+ being XD

Souls were obliterated as well. Kumagawa needs a soul to use All Fiction as he was always shown in Ajimu's afterlife. Kumagawa getsstomped.

King Hassan gets stomped becuase he is like planet level

Honestly as you are there say Yhwach soloes Dragonball Super because future manipulation. I mean, already Yhwach is kind of a joke by now due to how vaguely defined he is, you can easily go all the way through

Wow, I didn't know that a Gag feat that's ALSO from Dragon Ball counted, and that it proved that ALL Hax can be surpassed by raw power! Sugoi.

Also funny, since Zamasu could be trapped by the Mafuba. Babidi could Mind Control people far stronger than him, Monster Carrot's touching powers, Devilman's own powers, Botamo's defenses, etc etc. It's like you are ignoring all the numerous more examples of Hax mattering EVEN in Dragon Ball.

Accusing every series that doesn't follow your deluded notions that "Raw Ki > Lower Ki" (Which is really all you're doing, you act as if all franchises have their powers come from Ki) are trash.

The Top Tier people from Dragon Ball Super are a joke in terms of versatility and abilities, the series focuses almost exclusively on punching and energy blasts, and as a result characters hardly have the arsenal to handle powerhouses from other series.

Odin from Marvel Comics, despite being solely Multi-Galaxy, could easily defeat all the GoDs and Angels shown so far by the virtue of his insane Reality Warping / Space-Time Manipulation / Soul Manipulation / Matter Manipulation / Mind Manipulation powers, plus Multi-Universal Range for these non-offensive abilities.

He could just snap his fingers and wipe out all their memories, your telepathically destroy their souls from a universe away, or manipulate their matter on a sub-atomic level, or erase them from existence. Hell, I'd even argue he could beat Zeno. The Dragon Ball characters have literally no defenses against this level of hax.

Hell, a 5-A has a win over Beerus. And you can't say that series is trash because not only is it a character from one of the most praised RPGs of all time, but Toriyama himself worked on it.

Ooooh goddess I am dealing with a cuh a terrible debater? Alright...

Zamasu trapped by a stronger character AKA future trunks

Babidi was considered a freak case and eventually failed to boot, so bad case.

Monster Carrot used that power on freaking Bulma.

Devilman's power never worked on anyone stronger than him unless you see a videogame canon.

Botamo's power was implied to be broken if Goku went Super Saiya

No hax DOESN'T matter in dragonball. It gets CRUSHED. Every time.

Also, the fact you said Odin can get close to Beerus before being one shot by a punch.... Sorry but... this is awful, so I will just pity you. I am sorry. Return to debate Marvel because at least you are doing a beautiful job. In the meanwhile Goku will still crush Odin like a bug unless we use the higher end feats that DO put Odin at low 2-c but are conventiently ignored here

For you. Considering this is not a debate thread, I will simply laugh and pretend you are just one of the guys who thinks Dragonball got FTL only in Super and further ignore you

Seriously. Didn't matches get removed from Super!Goku's profile due to them haxstomping him (GEoM, Wally West, Chaos King)

At base? Yes. Hadou God form? No.

Also, yes besides Wally West, I still think a lot of them were still wrong. But here again we think hax > raw power when it's like people saying Medaka was on the level of a 5th dimensional imp

Mmm, kay.

Come back when Beerus has shown any feat of being capable enduring being erased from existence on a physical, mental, spiritual and conceptual level, then we'll talk.

This is debating 101, kiddo. We look at a character's feats and judge him according to that. "Has character X shown the feats to perform these abilities, or the feats to resist that attack? If not, does he powerscale from any characters that do?" If the answer to both said questions are no, then the conclusion is that he ******* can't. Plain and simple. If a character has shown resistance to ONE Hax, then he has a resistance to that one hax, on the scale the attack was performed at him.

If Character X has nullified the Mind Control of a guy who can Mind Control a group of people from a 100 meter radius, then we DON'T assume that he can't be Mind Controlled by a guy who can mind control the entire population of Earth from a universe away.

Yeah, sure, High 2-A Goku. All but wishful thinking of vague statements that at best will translate with a few punches on action.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Freaking seiya can still beat zeno cause of his non-existent hax, he speed blitzes and atomizes zeno, all zeno has is dc, sigh.
People still thinking DB chars can't atomize and survive that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back