• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is Fusion Zamasu "Omnipresent" and not Infinite Speed instead if he fused with Time and Expanded beyond the reaches of it?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
OH GUYS THE SUBS CAME OUT.
Yes, the arena they are fighting in has no time or space. ALSO, It is infinite in size.
has it been stated to be infinite?
Wait for better subs. So far the void has been stated to be infinite, yes.

Just torrented horrible subs (who rip crunchyroll). It's stated to be infinite nothingness. I guess busting the DB multiverse has become a lot tougher now

Infinite void DBS

Assaltwaffle said:
2-A is infinite 4D power if I am not mistaken. Though the "without time or space" line is troublesome.
Infinite number of space-time continuums, not void. I don't know if the wiki quantifies infinite void

Just looked above, looks like Cal also puts this at 2-A. 2-A just means infinite 4D power, that amount being required for an infinite number of space-time continuums. I imagine destroying anything infinite and 4D would yield 2-A.

Hello 2-A Zeno ;)

We've been expecting you.

Edit: Wouldnt future Zeno have already destroyed this in his own time.... Then again, his realm is out side of the 12 universes.

Just to trigger some people.... Zeno>Arceus in terms of AP/DC???????

Wouldnt we have to gain more evidence before we depict it as a true void?

I thought we were extremely strict about this when we changed the Infinite Speed explanation.

That would just be Low 2-C. Any Low 2-C location is "infinite" from our perspective. If you think it would be 2-A simply because it is "Infinite" in size, then literally anyone who has destroyed a Universe of Infinite Size would be 2-A.

To be 2-A you have to destroy Infinite SEPARATED Universes. That void is a standard Low 2-C location.

Destroying it would be 2-A but merely affecting it would not be however Daishinkan should be 2-A now since he made the thing (it's like Whis' ROSAT pocket dimension but better) and Zen'o is obviously stronger

Matthew Schroeder said:
That would just be Low 2-C. Any Low 2-C location is "infinite" from our perspective. If you think it would be 2-A simply because it is "Infinite" in size, then literally anyone who has destroyed a Universe of Infinite Size would be 2-A.

To be 2-A you have to destroy Infinite SEPARATED Universes. That void is a standard Low 2-C location.
Oh, okay! Thank you so much for clearing that up. I was confused.

No, it wouldn't be 2-A. If it was, then Hades from Saint Seiya is 2-A because he created an infinite universe where our laws of space and time are twisted beyond all recognition.

I think it is way too early to call this stuff as is. Why jump to any conclusions when info will be pouring in over the next few weeks.

I think this is the only arc where we will se dbs characters go allout. because there is nothing to destroy. that is the reason why the void was stated to be infinite and without time and space.

Nibbler3100 said:
Daishinkan should be 2-A now since he made the thing (it's like Whis' ROSAT pocket dimension but better) and Zen'o is obviously stronger
So Daishinkan made this realm specifically without time or space?

@Matthew Most likely. He said he will be creating the area the fighters will be fighting on. Zeno is just a spectator.

But there seems to be people saying this is 2-A and someone else saying Low 2-C.

But at least it is pretty much confirmed Daishinkan is Low 2-C :D And a good possibility for Goku. Because Daishinkan said the fight would be held in that void so they can go all out. It's not a stretch to say he did it cause if he didnt, time and space somewhere would have been destroyed.

And even more justification for Goku and Co. To be Low 2-C but it's gonna get ignored so rip.

Why it is Low 2-C and not 2-A:

We already have a category for people who destroy single Infinite Universes. It is High 3-A.

It being devoid of time and space is actually hard to quantify. It can't be literally nothing (Zero-Dimensional Location), as the warriors will be inside it and fight in it. What it effectively means is that it is a universe who's physical laws are unrecognizable to us, and which doesn't function effectively like ours.

Furthermore, any Space-Time Continuum can be considered infinite from our perspective, and this is why size of individual things loses all meaning at Tier 2. For instance, imagine a universe through a time period of one minute. You could split this minute into 60 seconds, or 60000000 Microseconds, and so on and so on until splitting said minute into Plank-Length, which are technically not the smallest possible duration for time, but the smallest we humans have. However, in any of those countless instants, the universe would still exist.

So it effectively doesn't matter if said universe has a diameter of 93 Billion Light Year, 1 Quadrillion Light Years, or if it has infinite diameter. Destroying it Spatio-Temporally would be an "infinite" feat, regardless of its physical size.

Speaking of something different, am I wrong or should Basil be considered around High 4-C / 4-B for how he is faring against Majin Buu?

Xantospoc said:
Speaking of something different, am I wrong or should Basil be considered around High 4-C / 4-B for how he is faring against Majin Buu?
We need the next episode. He is surely faster, but as for now, he just landed some kicks that didn't hurt Buu at all.

This subject already had one of my friends claiming it's multiversal+, but it's really nonsensical. Infinite size can mean a lot of things. And it can't be any type of 4D space, because there is no space-time.

My guess is that they're just going to create a small amount of space-time to place the arena in.

On a different note, I thought that this was an enjoyable episode. It's good to have a little bit of suspense again, with the ever-so-apparent danger that is the Omni-King and Goku's shenanigans.

Iapetus from Saint Seiya created a universe of pure darkness and nothingness that infinitely expanded.

Didn't know all the Saint Seiya Top-Tiers were 2-A.

Yeah, we can't be hypocrites here. But on the plus side, this shows DBS is slowly reaching the Saint Seiya top tiers, which I love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back