• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW395 said:
So she's doing a downgrade? She went SSJ2 and now she's going grade 3
I dont think she is going downhrade its just a still image i think its a method of achieving ssb burst out ki get buff control it perfectly something like that

The scaling power of dbs is bullshit, Base goku = Universal therefore: Goku base <Gohan SSJ <Piccolo .... Buu should be above

so, has anyone keeping count of eliminations made by each person.

Goku and Vegeta = 4.5 (They both get 0.5 for each assisted kill from the Trio De Dangers)

Frieza, 18, Basil = 1

Nah srsly we were about to get Vegeta\Hit rematch but the fat ass*ole had to appear along with that piece of mecha =___=

@Dragon Kirillin was on role beating left and right until at the end of the episode frost appear out of no where and simply throw him when he was off gurd

Vados was being savage this episode, she doesn't care about champa, and only 5 minutes have passed so far in 3 episodes so expect some 20+ episodes for this arc. Didn't think frost puulling some sneaky stuff would be why krillen gets taken out.

I'm not even surprised he was the first one to go.

And rekt by another Frieza.

No matter the world, no matter the saga or timeline, some things never change.

Well finally, I was waiting to see who would be the first from Universe 7 to fall and it was little Krillin.

Next episode: Goku vs Califa (oh god, the BS level is about to hit Over 9,000!!!)

Also hope Jiren fights Hit (now that's gonna be a awesome fight)

We need a Universe tracker, like, of which ones are still in, and which ones are destroyed. I can't make it tho. I don't know which universes were excluded and which ones have been destroyed

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vados was being savage this episode, she doesn't care about champa, and only 5 minutes have passed so far in 3 episodes so expect some 20+ episodes for this arc. Didn't think frost puulling some sneaky stuff would be why krillen gets taken out.
This arc is already 23 episodes in because of the long build up before the actual ToP.

Got it.

Universe teams:

Universe 2 - In the running

Universe 3 - In the running

Universe 4 - In the running

Universe 6 - In the running

Universe 7 - In the running

Universe 9 - Eliminated

Universe 10 - In the running

Universe 11 - In the running

Gohan was so badass for the 30 seconds he was on screen. Looking forward to what he will offer in the following episodes.

Im super hyped for the next episode though. Episode 100 is going to be super badass.

I think that after Jiren beats Kale then Hit will save her from being thrown out. After that the 2 will look at other menacingly right before the episode ends.

Hit vs jiren should be the focus of next weeks episode but unfortunately I believe toei is going to cockblock us by having their interaction be interrupted by kale going berserk and we have to waste our time watching her destroy some worthless fodder instead of getting a main event calibur fight between hit and jiren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back