• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

It was more so that she didn't want Gohan involved with life threatening situations at such a young age. I mean remember from her view she had her child straight up kidnapped, twice BACK TO BACK XD, BY THE TWO MEN RESPONSIBLE FOR HER HUSBAND'S DEATH, and then finds out he's been fighting evil alien warriors from outer space who are far stronger than those two and then finds him knocked out, bruised up and butt naked. This scene right here is exactly why Chi Chi acts the way she acts.

Chi-Chi's freak out is pretty reasonable when you think about it. Your 4-5 year old son is kidnapped, you don't see him in a year and find out he was put in life threatening situations and is heavily wounded really can explain why he can't sit down and think how the world not existing is actually more relevant (and for most parents their children are above the entire world).

What really came as out of character from her in those scenes is how much she disregarded Goku's safety. I mean, she has had her differences with Goku over Gohan in the past (in which to be fair, both hold some water, for Chi-Chi Gohan is just their 5 year old son, while Goku noticed said 5 year old is as intelligent and mature as an adult and strong to trivialize all dangers in the real world), but otherwise Chi-Chi shows how much she loves Goku. When Roshi gave the news he died when he fought Raditz she was completely crushed and when he had the heart disease you could see her in tears at his side.

Naw im sorry but if u are choosing study over the world then there is something wrong with you. I can understand about her love for him to study but there is a time and place for that

DragonEmperor23 said:
I just don't get why Chi Chi's so obsessed with education. Wasn't she raised as a princess under the Ox King?
The Ox King lost all his wealth in the fire I think

I don't think he did considering he also helps in supporting the family often with his riches (at least in the anime).

Watching DBH and Xenoverse part 1 i realize the enemy trying to destroy time nest , a place where every timeline gathering.

The enemies need prepation to destroy time nest. Here some enemy who success and tried to destroying it.

- Demigra with Toki-Toki , a bird who existence very important to all dimension.

- Mechikabura Blackhole form.

- Sealas final form ( He combine with Ahms , who absorbing Goku Black , Hit , Frieza and Cell ).

After i analysis this i made conclusion about Time nest has multiverse durability.

What do you guys think ?

They wouldn't be all that strong imo, considering UI didn't give Goku THAT ridiculous of a power boost. I think it'd make them insanely fast though. But I'm not sure because DBH implies that MUI is above fusion LOL, so I guess they might become 2-B if they get MUI XD.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
They wouldn't be all that strong imo, considering UI didn't give Goku THAT ridiculous of a power boost. I think it'd make them insanely fast though. But I'm not sure because DBH implies that MUI is above fusio LOL, so I guess they might become 2-B if they get MUI XD.
When? MUI is above Potara for sure but Metamoran is arguable.

MUI took down Cumber pretty easily but Gogeta smacked up Perfect Hearts after a short fight.

And Perfect Hearts in his own right believed he could kill Zeno and, for a brief moment, caused the Grand Priest some concern by powering up.

When? MUI is above Potara for sure but Metamoran is arguable.

MUI took down Cumber pretty easily but Gogeta smacked up Perfect Hearts after a short fight.

And Perfect Hearts in his own right believed he could kill Zeno and, for a brief moment, caused the Grand Priest some concern by powering up.

Link for Grand Priest concerned about Perfect Heart Power ?

@Saint Rider Yeah SSG Julian beat me to it.

Right after Perfect Hearts killed Zamasu, the Grand Priest could sense his power all the way from Zeno's Palace and seemed to express some shock/concern about it.

tbf It seems to be implyed that after GP healed Goku from his Prison Planet fight he had a bit of training done where he was able to use UIO right off the bat. On top of which Super Hearts should be much stronger than Cumber since he was able to restrain SSJBE Vegeta and Base Jiren in his Base form while failing to keep SSJB Goku down in his more powerful Super form. I would argue that this would mean SSJB Goku was at least Base Jiren level this time around and Base Jiren was stronger than Enraged SSJ3 Cumber who was previously stomping SSJB Goku in his Base form lol. So logically Universal Conflict Arc Gogeta would be far above Prison Planet Arc SSJB Vegito due to Goku's massive gains.

AwkguyDB said:
tbf It seems to be implyed that after GP healed Goku from his Prison Planet fight he had a bit of training done where he was able to use UIO right off the bat. On top of which Super Hearts should be much stronger than Cumber since he was able to restrain SSJBE Vegeta and Base Jiren in his Base form while failing to keep SSJB Goku down in his more powerful Super form. I would argue that this would mean SSJB Goku was at least Base Jiren level this time around and Base Jiren was stronger than Enraged SSJ3 Cumber who was previously stomping SSJB Goku in his Base form lol. So logically Universal Conflict Arc Gogeta would be far above Prison Planet Arc SSJB Vegito due to Goku's massive gains.
Better read Canon DBH story ( Game Version )

Read here

No, there is no suggestion that Great Priest did anything more than heal Goku and give him a new set of clothes. Goku entering the battle in UIO is a fluke; he himself admits (certainly in the game) that he still can't enter the form at will.

I was using solely the anime for my argument as it appeared that was being used. Even if GP did not train Goku, he still received a huge gain in power as a SSJB being able to take on Super Hearts

That looks similar to Freeza's imprisonment ball or the God Bind. Seems like a paralysis type move.

Based on the leaks Moro should be universe level dude is fighting ui omen Goku who is stronger then top ui Goku because of all his training

Spinoirr said:
Based on the leaks Moro should be universe level dude is fighting ui omen Goku who is stronger then top ui Goku because of all his training
Yes. A lot of the Chou scaling needs to be reworked imo.

Spinoirr said:
Dude what?

Moro is already 2B.

Suppressed BOG Beerus = 2B, Golden Frieza = 2B, Hit = 2B, Goku Black = 2B, Jiren = 2B, Broly = 2B, Moro = 2B.

Any CANON Dragon Ball character being anything above 2-C makes NO SENSE, since it directly contradicts the given cosmology of the verse (12 universes * like 5-6 timelines).

Back