• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XC

Found out Hearts is capable of using a God Meteor in his Super form, in the arcade he uses it during the boss fight with him and Ultimate Kamioren.

UIO has never been portrayed as that huge of a powerhouse really. Especially in the Kefla fight. Even Jiren wasn't all that fazed by it, and was still holding back a bit.

MUI Goku is a beast though. I think he might be a bit stronger than Beerus, but considering Beerus is a wall that might not be true lol.

Well if u think about it....Goku only knows the defense part so him being fast and able to dodge is part of it. His AP does increase but not to the point where we all think it would do. Once he knows the Attack part as well then his AP would shoot up exponentially

Come on guys..... what were you expecting Lmao? This is Dragon Ball we're talking about. Every new form gets nerfed, outdated, or outright surpassed by a stronger form in the next arc. This is an absolute rule of the show.

Goku got Kaioken in the Saiyan saga, and then it got completely surpassed by SSJ in the Freeza saga.

Then SSJ was promptly overpowered by the Artificial Humans and replaced by Grade 2,3, and then SSJ2.

Then in the Buu Saga SSJ2 was surpassed by SSJ3. And then that was completely rendered useless in the next arc by Super Saiyan God lol.

I guess SSB lasted for a pretty decent amount of time as the strongest form, but then again its power was never that overwhelming against Top tier opponents and required power ups like SSBKK, SSBE, and CSSB in the manga.

Ultra Instinct will last for a couple of arcs at most before it's surpassed or enhanced in some way. It's just how the series has always been unfortunately.

Idk why y'all act so surprised.

Dragon ball's next villain is always stronger than the previous one. Except for beerus cuz apparently the guy was using like 0,000000000000001% of his power.

Remember when Frieza in Namek saga was a big deal? A 9 years old in the Buu saga is already stronger than that.

PaChi2 said:
Dragon ball's next villain is always stronger than the previous one. Except for beerus cuz apparently the guy was using like 0,000000000000001% of his power.

Remember when Frieza in Namek saga was a big deal? A 9 years old in the Buu saga is already stronger than that.
You forgot to add more Zeros.

PaChi2 said:

Dragon ball's next villain is always stronger than the previous one.
Moro's whole stick was that he was weaker than Goku and Vegeta but was winning thanks to his special and unique powers. Making him more powerful than them totally ruins that.

Are you guys able to upload any image while trying to change your profile pic? Or is it uploading endlessly?

@lon

You're right, but hax has never been relevant in Dragon Ball unfortunately. The hax is always either overpowered or resisted in some way, and completely ignored.

Majin Buu's abilities, Hit's Time skip, and even the Hakai have all been negged by raw power lol. I hate to admit it, but it's nothing new. It'll always come down to power levels or martial arts skill.

AKM sama said:
Are you guys able to upload any image while trying to change your profile pic? Or is it uploading endlessly?
Not sure AKM, I was able to change my pfp with ease today. Maybe check the file type.

Moro's whole stick was that he was weaker than Goku and Vegeta but was winning thanks to his special and unique powers. Making him more powerful than them totally ruins that.

Moro has been stealing energy for a while. He has powered up since he was weaker, ya know.

After Moro. Im sure that Goku is gonna find a way to either transform while utilizing UI or hes gonna use God ki with UI

Honestly Moro has been a disappointment cause the only thing he's been doing so far is absorbing energy like Dr.Gero but better.

So what studio other then Toei should do DBS? also who should orechestral the spundtracks as well?

Dont know about. guys but it would be cool if Bones took over and if Hiroyuki Sawano did the OSTs

i have a question, idk if you all answered this before but, is the moro arc, good quality compared to z? in your opinion that is

AllanShadow78 said:
i have a question, idk if you all answered this before but, is the moro arc, good quality compared to z? in your opinion that is
I have a question too, why "compared to Z"?

Ionliosite said:
AllanShadow78 said:
I have a question too, why "compared to Z"?
well z is the era of dragon ball everyone knows. And since its the childhood of many they compare everything dragon ball related to z. Im not saying Super or anything else is bad, but for many they view it as worse than z. so if we set z as the baseline for good quality, where would the moro arc be at?

Back