• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we add "Time freeze resistance" to Beerus' and Champa's Profiles?

After all despite Hit's new power (that allows him to freeze someone inside frozen time like), Champa was confident he could beat him and was like (when he talked to both Cabba and Hit) "you can use your time leap and SSJ I don't care!".

Also what About Goku, Should we also add something like that to Goku's profile (because he can move while Time is frozen)?

Jeune fou said:
Should we add "Time freeze resistance" to Beerus and Champa Profiles?
After all despite Hit's new power (that allows him to freeze someone inside frozen time like), Champa was confident he could beat him and was like (when he talked to both Cabba and Hit) "you can use your time leap and SSJ I don't care!".

Also what About Goku, Should we also add something like that to Goku's profile (because he can move while Time is frozen)?
For Goku last time I checked OBD had "can move in a Time-Stop"

Omnipotent is a term that has vague connotations that differs from author to author. It doesn't mean anything other than the fact that the character is very powerful (and considering it's been used to describe continental characters the word used in various media doesn't fit to a particular tier either).

That means if some form of time manipulation has been negated, then they better be as physically as strong as Goku. Also, if a higher-dimensional being is outside the concept of time, space, and reality, then the being would have to engage in actual close combat without weakening the foe this way, something other higher-dimensional beings can do. What if Goku also added by accident "...And I wish to be a hyperdimensional warrior!", in addition for wishing Earth 6 back?

At least, his interest in beating Beerus would be like "Now that I gotten this strong, the concepts of boredom is gone. Beerus-sama isn't worth fighting against anymore."

Zarama: "I am no fool, Goku. I know your type, so I made the wish...more than simply make you more powerful. I permanently take away your boredom, so you cannot even feign boredom. Anyway, your wish has been granted. Earth in Universe 6 has been restored."

What if you write a list of things on a piece of paper and then show it to Zarama and say: "I wish for everything written on this paper to become true" or something like that.

Does that count as a single wish?

If Zarama was given a compressed wish without it being too long, then it can work? Like, hate getting bored, insane, jealous, bigoted? Wanna wish those away for real permanently from all timelines, along with given genuinely multiversal powers? Zarama will give it to you. Congratulations! Without sarcasm, you cannot even feign these emotions anymore, since you're not only a godly being, but of a biologically higher-dimensional nature, beyond those unnecessary flaws.

Another example. You want to be a real life (physically real) Super Saiyan Blue with Kaioken of all possible levels, Zarama will give it to you? Wanna wish to be a Vasto Lorde Arrancar Quincy Captain-class Fullbringer with all Espada, Arrancar, Shinigami, Fullbringer and whatever on a multiversal scale? Zarama will give it to you? But what if you're a hyperdimensional being and want to wish for Zarama to be given virtual omnipotence?

You read that right. What if there was a way on directly making Zarama stronger by someone? Being bounded to a wish? Make Zarama even more powerful with "I wish to have more wishes and make you our supreme master of the 12 Universes."

What, if Zarama is said to make wishes with no limit, what would happen if the wish is to enhance the dragon himself/itself?

"Zarama, I wish you have the ability to manipulate tiers, reality, time, dimensions, and look like Son Goku in Super Saiyan Blue form as a form people can understand you with."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back