• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god I can't believe there are real downplayers who say Beerus is weaker than a table! I was thinking of it for an april fool thread in 2017 ... but wow! Someone really said that?

And then what will it be? Something like "Goten and trunks are so slow they were not able to dodge water from a water gun (see the BoG arc)?"

And then what will it be? Ikea > dragon ball (because a table > Champa).

Wish for Yamcha to be useful.

i╠Ân╠Âb╠Â4╠ ╠Â"╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Â"╠Â.╠Â

Jeune fou said:
Oh god I can't believe there are real downplayers who say Beerus is weaker than a table! I was thinking of it for an april fool thread in 2017 ... but wow! Someone really said that?

And then what will it be? Something like "Goten and trunks are so slow they were not able to dodge water from a water gun (see the BoG arc)?"

Hahaha lmfao at that scene. But its the same as Thanos that got arrested by the police. Enjoy it nothing more.

Alexcar3000 said:
i╠Ân╠Âb╠Â4╠ ╠Â"╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠Â'╠Âs╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Â"╠Â.╠Â
Aww man...I had a killer meme for this comment.

Hahaha lmfao at that scene. But its the same as Thanos that got arrested by the police. Enjoy it nothing more.

3 - A normal cops confirmed ^^

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Aww man...I had a killer meme for this comment.
You can still post it on the other thread.

Even though we are already memeing, just without images lol.

Ep.42: "The Tumultuous Victory Feast! A Showdown At Last?! Monaka vs Son Goku". - May 8th, 2016 ÔÇ╗Summary: To celebrate the victory against the team of the 6th Universe, Goku and his friends throw a party at Capsule Corporation! But there it is revealed that Monaka, the supposed Strongest Fighter of the 7th Universe, is actually a weakling!?

Jeune fou said:

Well, it most be s god table, atleast 3-A

Herms, episode 40

Significance: Goku wishes to remove the rules, so that Hit is free to use his assassination techniques. In other words, Goku wants to see Hit at his best.

"Context: Hit doesn't understand Goku's request for a rule-free match.

ÒÇÇ12:09 | Hit: "Aren't you afraid of dying?"

ÒÇÇ12:11 | Goku: "See, your next attack ain't gonna connect."

ÒÇÇ12:19 | Hit: "I see. I never thought there would be someone like you out there."

Significance: Despite Hit's continued improvements, Goku seems confident that he can handle whatever Hit has in store. " '

So even the improved timeskiped of Hit: freezing the opponent during the timefreeze itself won't work to Goku. Goku would just counter it.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33786&start=660

Dekoshu said:
"Kakarot! Are you insane?! That monster will be even more devastating to the universe! Are you going to be ready to waste a wish like that?!"
or

"My name is Son Goku, and once for all, I get to fight the strongest Saiyans in the universe!"
We dont need Super for that go check heroes Broly is there the 6th Strongest Character in his SSJ 4 Status defeated so many

Hit The Badass said:
Who needs Goku and Superman when he have 3-A tier cops?
The omni King's bodyguards are possibly 2C or at least high 3A soooo....

Well knowing Screwattack the fact that they are Zenos guards is an irrelevant outlier

Pannaliciour said:
Herms, episode 40

Significance: Goku wishes to remove the rules, so that Hit is free to use his assassination techniques. In other words, Goku wants to see Hit at his best.

"Context: Hit doesn't understand Goku's request for a rule-free match.

ÒÇÇ12:09 | Hit: "Aren't you afraid of dying?"

ÒÇÇ12:11 | Goku: "See, your next attack ain't gonna connect."

ÒÇÇ12:19 | Hit: "I see. I never thought there would be someone like you out there."

Significance: Despite Hit's continued improvements, Goku seems confident that he can handle whatever Hit has in store. " '

So even the improved timeskiped of Hit: freezing the opponent during the timefreeze itself won't work to Goku. Goku would just counter it.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=33786&start=660
Getting stronger the longer you fight? My god. Hit's a sayjin.

Beerus1000 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Zarama is "Omnipotent" but only within the Constraints of Universe 6 & 7 same as the other Dragon Gods so idk what tier that would be but I think it's at least tier 2 but still lower than Zeno
how would you know there are other dragongods,what if zarama is the dragon god of all the 12 universe
It was stated man Whis said there are 12 universes each of them form a pair like 6 & 7, 1 & 12, 2 & 11, 3 & 10, 4 & 9, 5 & 8...now each of these Pairs hold a set of "Super Dragon Balls" because unlike the regular dragonballs when used they scatter across a span of 2 universes. But you could be right it might just be the same Zarama that is summoned from each of the dragon balls which means he's even more powerful than just the confines of 2 universes or every pair of universes has their own Dragon God. But I mean say if they made a wish to fuse all of the 12 into one universe what level would that scale to

Nibbler3100 said:
Beerus1000 said:
Nibbler3100 said:
Zarama is "Omnipotent" but only within the Constraints of Universe 6 & 7 same as the other Dragon Gods so idk what tier that would be but I think it's at least tier 2 but still lower than Zeno
how would you know there are other dragongods,what if zarama is the dragon god of all the 12 universe
It was stated man Whis said there are 12 universes each of them form a pair like 6 & 7, 1 & 12, 2 & 11, 3 & 10, 4 & 9, 5 & 8...now each of these Pairs hold a set of "Super Dragon Balls" because unlike the regular dragonballs when used they scatter across a span of 2 universes. But you could be right it might just be the same Zarama that is summoned from each of the dragon balls which means he's even more powerful than just the confines of 2 universes or every pair of universes has their own Dragon God. But I mean say if they made a wish to fuse all of the 12 into one universe what level would that scale to
I'm pretty sure that U6 and U7 are the only Universes with the Dragon Balls.

I think U6 and U7 also are the only one with dragon balls. We have no confirmations other universes have dragon balls to. But U6 and U7 are "twins" so they have similarities. And in order to make things interesting I don't think other universes will also share similarities with U6 and U7 (except maybe things like kaioshins or things like that since it's pretty obvious each universe has his god of destruction).

The Queen Diclonius said:
I have a theory; what if Zarama is spread through both universes?
What do you mean by "spread"?

As in, he's so big that he actually occupies both universes at once?

That would be awesome!!

The Living Tribunal1 said:
hmm i sure hope we get at least tier 2 statements in the next 2 or 3 episodes ;)
Zarama: I, the Eternal God of Dragons, have complete control over all of space-time, and with it, I can grant you any wish that you may desire.

At least we can see them in the actual episodic series, not simply in video games. What if Goku can also use Hit's Time Leap/Time Skip?

Son Goku: "How could this be?! I managed to subconsciously learn how to use Hit's power! And his assassination techniques! Why does this remind me of an anime I watched?"

and i cant wait for the GDM 8 Hit Card Gameplay cuz his Ability says "true Toktiobashi" and we saw in his GDM 8 Introduction Shadows Vibrating when using Tokitobashi.

The timelines have to be explained by the people themselves in the episode, and I don't mean it in TV or other media terms. Somebody needs to explain Goku and the others about the recent timelines or timelines of other universes, Universe 6 included. Otherwise, what if it was off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back