• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Whis' time rewind is actually higher-dimensional?

Beerus can actually destroy U7's timeline, but Whis just time-rewinds not from the 4th Dimension, but from another temporal dimension.

Alexcar3000 said:
What if Whis' time rewind is actually higher-dimensional?
Beerus can actually destroy U7's timeline, but Whis just time-rewinds not from the 4th Dimension, but from another temporal dimension.
awesome

I need a better screenshot of Zarama to make more STTGL memes.

Looks like we'll have to wait another week.´╝ê´┐ú´¢×´┐ú)

I s u-c l o n e said:
There is already someone saying that the DB gods aren't Universe level due to Champa hurting his leg on the table.
Vados created that table, so it's not an ordinary table... it's a God Table!!

Universal Table Confirmed.

I s u-c l o n e said:
There is already someone saying that the DB gods aren't Universe level due to Champa hurting his leg on the table.
You're...kidding me, right? RIGHT?! What, does this person argue about Krillin's rock and Sorbet's laser too?

It's some guy on YouTube. He says that because Champa hurt his leg on the table and that Goku's new "transformation" couldn't destroy a statue that they are not as strong as some think.

Granted this same guy thinks that G4 Luffy could beat current Goku, and that OP characters are Planet level. So really it's either just a troll or just another downplayer.

I s u-c l o n e said:
It's some guy on YouTube. He says that because Champa hurt his leg on the table and that Goku's new "transformation" couldn't destroy a statue that they are not as strong as some think.
Granted this same guy thinks that G4 Luffy could beat current Goku, and that OP characters are Planet level. So really it's either just a troll or just another downplayer.
If you want to continue arguing with him just laugh. Then say G4 Luffy couldn't even beat stone (Seastone) lol

The real cal howard said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
You're...kidding me, right? RIGHT?! What, does this person argue about Krillin's rock and Sorbet's laser too?
Actually yes to the laser part. He does believe that since a laser hurt Goku he isn't strong. The dumbest part is that he even admits that Goku was off guard but still says that it doesn't matter and a laser would still beat him.

@Shock Oh trust me I already am.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Forty kekarots

I s u-c l o n e said:
Still aint as bad as my friend who thought Saitama with Deadpool's healing factor could beat DBS ep 12 Goku...

But Saitama had half the force of the Big Bang. Surely that greater than 1/6th of the universe lol.

PS: I'm just joking, for people who think I'm not.

OK get this.

According to this same guy he thinks Goku is nowhere near as strong as we make him out to be because he only defeats his enemies because the plot demands it.

Imagine if Broly did return as a Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. What if Goku wished Zarama to fix Earth 6, become hyperdimensional, perfect Kaioken, and last but least, challenge Zarama to an epic match? Zarama must win against Goku to leave.

If there's no limit in the wish, what if Goku wanted to wish for the things I already mentioned, as well make Monaka truly among the strongest? Oh and some Berserk themes.

Dekoshu said:
If there's no limit in the wish, what if Goku wanted to wish for the things I already mentioned, as well make Monaka truly among the strongest? Oh and some Berserk themes.
I don't think Goku even knows what a dimension is lol.

Alexcar3000 said:
Dekoshu said:
Maybe Beerus and Whis would tell him about it in simple definitions. "Simple Goku. Four or fifth dimension."

Dekoshu said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Dekoshu said:
Maybe Beerus and Whis would tell him about it in simple definitions.
He will probably ask if there's a food dimension.

Oh boy. OK. In addition to being an higher-dimensional being, he should also list an actual food pocket dimension or universe, so he can't be cheaply attacked while on an empty stomach.

Imagine, Zarama vs Goku with those effects in a single wish.

Dekoshu said:
Oh boy. OK. In addition to being an higher-dimensional being, he should also list an actual food pocket dimension or universe, so he can't be cheaply attacked while on an empty stomach.
I believe that has only happened in the original Dragon Ball.

Dekoshu said:
He will have to make it infinite or else there will be no food after awhile. Never understimate the hunger of a saiyan.

I s u-c l o n e said:
OK get this.

According to this same guy he thinks Goku is nowhere near as strong as we make him out to be because he only defeats his enemies because the plot demands it.
Well, the plot demands it.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Doesn't that make the Table multi galaxy level. My god.

The table vs Naruto verse

I s u-c l o n e said:
OK get this.
Well, that applies to literally every character in fiction.

Alexcar3000 said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
OK get this.
Well, that applies to literally every character in fiction.
Not only that. It applies to characters like Superman even more than it does to Goku!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back