• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please do a quick pixel scale so we can know how big (a part of) Zarama is? And... also compare it to STTGL, just 'cause.

Better images of Zarama.

Zarama-B1
Zarama-B2
Zarama-B3

btw is the massive dragon actually zarama himself as in kami or is he the shenlong of the dragonballs and zarama is the creator of this dragon

Pretty much Bruh!? That's not even his limit is it?
Nope.

He hasn't even shown his most dangerous techniques yet.

Hit is too good to be a one time character
X5RuXdc

> Goku becomes resistant to time hax

> Hit creates an anti-anti-hax hax technique

> He frozes time while time is already frozen

DBS has spawned a lot of JoJo-esque shenanigans all of sudden lol.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
wait so goku moved in forzen time, yet hit froze goku's time in an already forzen time? 0_0
....time spection....dafuq toriyama pulled a bayonetta on us....

CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh yeah, Dragon Ball is definitely hitting the hax department to new levels. Woo. :O
hit will be DIO 2.0 he just needs knifes but what if he actually had knifes at the smae place where DIO keeps them XD spam tokitobashi FTW

It's all good and all. I just wonder what Celestial thinks of this. I mean, this is like one of the most haxed shit Dragon Ball has up to date thus far, yeah?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Oh yeah, Dragon Ball is definitely hitting the hax department to new levels. Woo. :O
hit will be DIO 2.0 he just needs knifes but what if he actually had knifes at the smae place where DIO keeps them XD spam tokitobashi FTW
The World cannot freeze frozen time, Hit already has more OP hax than DIO.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
the kings of the universe will probably think that is childs play
DBS will probably get to a point where the god tiers have Big Bangs as dingleberries lol

Not to mention that Hit is far more powerful and faster than The World itself. *can't believe i'm pointing something that's quite obvious to everybody here but screw it*

@Redgrave: Well i'm just saying as of right now though...

true though i suspect their is going to be a primidioal god of chaos that can stomp the kings and that can be 1-A if that god is beyond infinite-dimensions lol i can expect that now that DBS made the jump....

CrossverseCrisis said:
It's all good and all. I just wonder what Celestial thinks of this. I mean, this is like one of the most haxed shit Dragon Ball has up to date thus far, yeah?

Yea with hit being introduced hax seems to be coming into play and even with all the time shenanigans hit was pulling he was still holding back abilities that would kill goku lol this dude is hax.

Well here's my thing: Toriyama has gotten my respect for the show by having the characters having legit Galaxy to Universe busting level potency. Now he has to impress me (more like all of us who has watched his show since childhood) if he can show some impressive hax.

But as what Celestial said, he may not go too far on that.....but given what's been currently shown? He might just do that unknowingly. *shrugs*

I cannot wait to see what is Zarama capable of. Also because I freakin' love dragons, especially multi-galaxy sized ones.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well here's my thing: Toriyama has gotten my respect for the show by having the characters having legit Galaxy to Universe busting level potency. Now he has to impress me (more like all of us who has watched his show since childhood) if he can show some impressive hax.
But as what Celestial said, he may not go too far on that.....but given what's been currently shown? He might just do that unknowingly. *shrugs*
At this point idk if he will deliver on the hax department but he has of recent been giving hints at it with hit so maybe he has plans to include more hax abilities into fights idk hopefully that is the case but still not setting my expectations high, at the very least i want the king of universe to be rocking some reality warping and some time- space abilities that will put him at least low 2-C. But idk on the off chance toriyama is planning to up the scale of power i would love that imagine if zeno is just the king of this multiverse of 12 universes and there are infinite numbers of mutliverses with 12 universes now and there is a ruler of all that now that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back