• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Timeskip was successful. Goku tanked it and countered. Both are tired. Goku forfieted. Hit and Monaka pulled an android 18 vs Hercule. The guards appeared with Zeno, and Zarama sneak peak (he's golden and sort of looks like Hirudegarn to me.
So Goku purposefully forfeited. Thank you.

Now that I think about there, there's indeed a Dragon God. Wasn't the Five-Headed Dragon having a name like that?

The Almighty Zalama/Zarama. The Golden Dragon is not the Shenron-like power Goku had, but the true Golden Dragon who Goku and Vegeta can only understand in his/its 3-D form.

Once next episode comes, I am expecting at least two to three people to make a Zarama vs ??? thread, or at least Zeno.

So what if that galaxy was really far away so its reflection could appear small so don't get your hopes up so early.

I can agree that dragon should be huge based on size of dragon balls but my point is you can reflect a sun using a mirror does not mean mirror>sun which is a common sense but i do wan't dragon bigger than galaxies.

ShutUp123 said:
I can agree that dragon should be huge based on size of dragon balls but my point is you can reflect a sun using a mirror does not mean mirror>sun which is a common sense but i do wan't dragon bigger than galaxies.
Your downplaying is getting you nowhere.....

You're being ridiculous.

It clearly shows how massive it is.

The real cal howard said:
Timeskip was successful. Goku tanked it and countered. Both are tired. Goku forfieted. Hit and Monaka pulled an android 18 vs Hercule. The guards appeared with Zeno, and Zarama sneak peak (he's golden and sort of looks like Hirudegarn to me.
Thanks sigh for first i just fear if goku no have hax resistance.

Easy guys. Based off the "simple" stance in DB the Dragon most likely is just that large. I sense a fight about this coming on.......

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Shock97 said:
Easy guys. Based off the "simple" stance in DB the Dragon most likely is just that large. I sense a fight about this coming on.......
I have a feeling Champa might destroy Universe 6.
That would be interesting, have him destroy all of Universe 6 including Time and Space forcing Zarama to restore anything. Please god just no more panty wishes.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
ShutUp123 said:
Your downplaying is getting you nowhere.....
You're being ridiculous.

It clearly shows how massive it is.
lol.Downplaying ? I just used my head and common sense and did you read my comment "I do want dragon bigger than galaxies" .You can imagine whatever you like but i will wait till the next episode.

It required King Piccolo to overpower Shenron, and Beerus is the one being that made Shenron fear him. Also, if Zarama was fighting for real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back