• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov wrote
I don't know, somebody should get Ant's permission at first. But this is not the place

To be honest this seems like a rather unimportant issue to adress Ant about considering how busy and stressed he is. And he clearly hasn't minded the memes in the past threads. I guess I'll just make a place for the memes so that there can be an actual discussion here.

I liked the memes, but yes We certainly should get back to the discussion at hand. How Goku can overcome ZA WARUDO, Hit being even stronger than we were initially led to believe, and how the story is gonna thicken considerably, with the appearance of higher-tiered deities and the possible return of the ever-awesome Future Trunks, which might even canonize Xenoverse/Online.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
I liked the memes, but yes We certainly should get back to the discussion at hand. How Goku can overcome ZA WARUDO, Hit being even stronger than we were initially led to believe, and how the story is gonna thicken considerably, with the appearance of higher-tiered deities and the possible return of the ever-awesome Future Trunks, which might even canonize Xenoverse/Online.
Worry not, we can still meme here .

What's going on? Why people are talking like this? Maybe Monaka or Hit will win this in the end?

Nipplepotence is back, baby! Oh wait, I was beaten to it.

Also, I think Goku just touched the Galactic King's...hmmm......

I FREAKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!! Zeno is the tiny guy and those Bender looking things are his guards!!!!

Heard about the dragon and went back to see it to return to a Pampers commercial. Great. Now I'm on a watchlist.

Not gonna lie, I expected the little guy to sound like TFS Popo when he spoke. Anyway, does anyone have a picture of the new dragon? I missed it.

Roun12 said:
I FREAKING CALLED IT!!!!!!!! Zeno is the tiny guy and those Bender looking things are his guards!!!!
Goddammit! I thought I could outsmart Toriyama!! I was proven wrong!

This is what I am gathering, Time Skip was successful, Goku lost without cheating, and Monaka won against Hit. Zarama finally appeared and the the guards appeared or something?

Timeskip was successful (so haxless Goku). Goku tanked it and countered. Both are tired. Goku forfieted. Hit and Monaka pulled an android 18 vs Hercule. The guards appeared with Zeno, and Zarama sneak peak (he's golden and sort of looks like Hirudegarn to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back