• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't answer my question though Geova. If that is the case then current SSG Goku would be septillions of times stronger than SSG BOG Goku. This would also imply that the potara fusion has a multiplier greater than that, which in turn means that Base Vegito wouldn't have had to become a super saiyan in the first place to toy with Buuhan.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
That doesn't answer my question though Geova. If that is the case then current SSG Goku would be septillions of times stronger than SSG BOG Goku. This would also imply that the potara fusion has a multiplier greater than that, which in turn means that Base Vegito wouldn't have had to become a super saiyan in the first place to toy with Buuhan.
I don't think SSG has the multiplier it originally had.

Logically if SSG and SSB Goku get beat out (assuming he doesn't also add kaioken), UI would be next. At any rate she should be far beyond Hit and somewhat comparable to 0.000000001% Jiren (he did flinch during meditation when Kale transformed ovo), though if the statements were accurate then potara adding the sum of their powers then further multiplying it tens of times doesn't equate to infinity, unless one of the fusees had infinite power (Kale making Jiren flinch in meditation ovo)

Low 2-C base Goku confirmed :^)

So, Potara = 'X' amount of power+their sum(+) of powers+'X' amount of power*10 .

Say X = 50

Kale = 10

Caulifla = 8

Therefore, 50+10+8+50*10

= 1,180

Where Normal Fusion would be = 10+8=18

Huge difference.

Vlcsnap-error154

Potara = x more than the sum (y) of their parts (w, z), and their power increases tens of times

Kale = 10 = w

Caulifla = 5 = z

W + Z = Y

10 + 5 = 15 = y

X = 20

Y + X = 35 * 10 (minimum) = 350

vs the standard 15 (which is pitiful and seems pointless, considering with regular fusion, the powers have to match exactly the same, yet provides absolutely minimal gains if you look at the AP chart

With that logic,

Kid Trunks = 6

Goten = 8

Base fusion = 14 (and using SSJ multipliers) SSJ Gotenks = 14 * 50 = 700 SSJ3 Gotenks = 14 * 400 = 5600

Whereas either one of them simply transforming on their own on an identical level would only yield 57% less power compared to any state of their fused form.

It sucks, makes me understand Gogeta not becoming canon, and SSJ3 Goku being stronger than Gotenks ):

? It is because you are infinitely above any 3-D character. Even though some 3-D characters have some insane hax/abilities that allow them to defeat people infinitely above them

I thought it was A+B=C*D=E

A = Caulifla

B = Kale

C = Caulifla+Kale

D = Multipler of "tens of times"

E = Fusion's power.

"Are more than the sum of their parts"

Sum of their parts = A + B = C

More than the sum = C + D

"and their power increases tens of times" = D * E

I seriously hope nobody takes the hyperbolic statements of kefla having infinite power seriosuly, but pretty sure someone will ask for her to be High 3-A or something based on that.

Good to have the fusion multiplier stated in the series though.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I seriously nobody takes the hyperbolic statements of kefla having infinite power seriosuly, but pretty sure someone wil ask for her to be High 3-A or something based on that.
God to have the fusion multiplier stated in serious though.
LMAO there's always that guy, I wonder who it will be

Celestial Pegasus said:
I seriously nobody takes the hyperbolic statements of kefla having infinite power seriosuly, but pretty sure someone wil ask for her to be High 3-A or something based on that.
God to have the fusion multiplier stated in the series though.
It's garbage and still vague, they shouldn't have done it ):

Considering Goku was just as scared as when Jiren showed up and released his ki, in almost a completely similar fashion , i think they are attempting to imply [ especially due to statements ] that Casual Jiren [ The one who shook the void ] is = to Base Kafla .But only time will tell... And NO i don't think the statements by themselves , but someone has to admit the way she shook the arena is exactly like how Jiren first showed up.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Considering Goku was just as scared as when Jiren showed up and released his ki, in almost a completely similar fashion , i think they are attempting to imply [ especially due to statements ] that Casual Jiren [ The one who shook the void ] is = to Base Kafla .But only time will tell... And NO i don't think the statements by themselves , but someone has to admit the way she shook the arena is exactly like how Jiren first showed up.
I had the same impression.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
LOW 2-C GOD GOKU CONFIRMED YAAAY

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
This episode did justice to Super Saiyan God though. Goku looked so badass toying with Kale and Caulifla showing that he was indeed on a different class.
Like I said before, Kale was not in the same level as SSB/SSG Goku Thank God this episode happened *--*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back