• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Someone change supersayain 3 from Dragon Ball Super profile
275-2758572 goku-ssj3-db-legends-hd-png-download
**** no! This render is choppy asfk and his yellow haired forms all share the same art style.

Guess you didn't see my message where I said I didn't actually hate the renders, but let's go schmuck.

Hey, I'm back, what'd I m- OH MY ZENO MY EYES ARE BURNING. Who keeps posting these damn renders!?

Our battle will be legendary, my former nemesis!

To be fair the DBS yellow haired froms renders don't look that good imo, but maybe we should look for something other than DB Legends for this one.

Also the DBZ SSJ render is actually one of the few Legends arts that I don't like at all honestly. There's quite a few better alternatives, even in Legends. The rest of the DBZ renders are absolutely on point though. Flawless.

Also yeah these renders should only be posted in the Profile pictures thread. They're really clogging these threads badly.

true but I think its too soon to say its clickbait.

Now Mid June......................thats different.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Does not make her legal you bastards!!!
She's mentally old as heck thanks to all the DNA and knowledge she has. Plus her body is clearly adult XD.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
For a moment I thought we were talking about Android 18, but then realized it was 21.

Makes sense though, since Android 21 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Android 18
@Shubham

See? Now that's a man of culture right here.

Just clicked to me but after defeating Majin Buu, Goku got so strong that in his SSJ he could beat Super Perfect Cell and maybe take on Kid Buu

Indeed. I am a noob to this kind stuff. Quite frankly, I don't understand at all the interest about anime girls. Even if the conversation is sarcastic or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back