• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thelastmlg said:
Except that Toribot can just make a trillion 'outerverse' in -1 second if he want to, he's litteraly the dude making the pages and writing the dialogue bubbles, that's acknowledged in vers.
cool.
until he does that, he is 5D at best.

Andrew hussie, animdude and the beyond (jorge joestar), all authors with control over the story, and yet none of them reach even hyperverse level.

why would toribot be different?

Yeah, sure, the guy who decide everything is limited by what you feel, Toriyama's pen is magical controled by 'muh feats' because we don't have brains.

I don't know any of those characters but if they are litteraly the author, it's dumb to put them below actual characters, there is litteraly nothing that can happen the author didn't make, that's how fiction work.

Everything12 said:
Infinite Speed is moving a distance in Zero second, Immeasurable is move so fast you time travel so I guess in some way you can move distance in minus seconds.
oooohhhh.............oh damn thats fast.

No, he just used regular Time Reversal powers if your talking about Resurrection F.

Dragomer said:
yeah sure, my feeling, not the way the site works.

they are the authors and yet they have tiers below even outerverse.

why, because they are not the IRL author, they are representations of the authors and their power is determined by how much the author shows their power, because they are still fiction and the ones doing the work are the actual author.

toribot is the self insert of akira, not araki himself, there is a difference.

muh he can do all because he is the author"

so could Andrew hussie, and one of his characters killed his self insert because that's the limits of his power.

akiraself insert hasn't shown tier 1 power yet, and until he does, a profile of him would be low 1-C because of higher dimensional existence

I don't mean that he IS low 1-C and that's his limits forever, I'm saying that a profile based on the SITE RULES would only use his feats and that's about it, we HERE talk about feats, but his actual AUTHOR power would be limitless.

araki SELF INSERT is low 1-C as far as we know, akira himself/the potential of toribot is omnipotent and thus "infinites sets of infinite outerverses in a negative infinite time", just like any author avatar around.

if you disagree with that, you might as well be arguing with your feelings like you accused me of doing.

just like how beerus and champa are in between low 2-C and 2-C?

Beerus and Champa should reastically be 2B, its unknown why they were lowballed to only Universal+ when they have showed higher feats contradicting that and due to of course, Goku's obscure multipliers.

Thelastmlg said:
Dragomer said:
yeah sure, my feeling, not the way the site works.
they are the authors and yet they have tiers below even outerverse.

why, because they are not the IRL author, they are representations of the authors and their power is determined by how much the author shows their power, because they are still fiction and the ones doing the work are the actual author.

toribot is the self insert of akira, not araki himself, there is a difference.

muh he can do all because he is the author"

so could Andrew hussie, and one of his characters killed his self insert because that's the limits of his power.

akiraself insert hasn't shown tier 1 power yet, and until he does, a profile of him would be low 1-C because of higher dimensional existence

I don't mean that he IS low 1-C and that's his limits forever, I'm saying that a profile based on the SITE RULES would only use his feats and that's about it, we HERE talk about feats, but his actual AUTHOR power would be limitless.

araki SELF INSERT is low 1-C as far as we know, akira himself/the potential of toribot is omnipotent and thus "infinites sets of infinite outerverses in a negative infinite time", just like any author avatar around.

if you disagree with that, you might as well be arguing with your feelings like you accused me of doing.
This site doesn't have a toribot at all so 'not how this site work' doesn't work as a shield in this discussion.

In your head, maybe, for everyone else they are omnipotent, cause they are the author.

They are how the author drew themself in their book, doesn't change they are the author, you're mistaking author avatars with self inserts.

You have no idea how the words you use works apparently, author avatars and self insert aren't the same thing.

the 'muh' thing doesn't work when A : you're copying it from the other dude and B : when it's just basic logic, try having anything happen in a work of fiction without an author, have fun.

He's shown he is the one who make the ******* manga, 'h-h-h-he hasn't shown !!!' isn't a defense against 'he can just make a point and say it's an ultra++++ vers'

Screaming 'self insert' again won't change shit and no, as far as we know, he's the author and can do whatever he feel like, he make the god damn pages even in universe and is acknwledged to be making the plots and characters in universe too.

Finishing on a 'no u' doesn't look good for you.

Mr.Cinos15 said:
We don't accept multipliers to upgrade to higher tiers once you get to Tier 2 and above.
I thought we did if the multiplier wasn't infinite.

ie. A 2-C character who can destroy 101 universes can get upgraded to 2-B if he gets 10 times stronger but a 2-C or 2-B character can't become 2-A via a an infinite multiplier. They just become countless 2-B at most IIRC.

A 2-C with a multiplier like 10x stronger than before wouldn't be enough to destroy 10x as many universes. It's similar to the issue with the jump from 4-B to 4-A. They would need to be vastly stronger the be able to destroy just another universe, let alone 10x as many.

this is Dragon Ball we are talking about though. Piccolo went from 4-B to 3-A via conventional training. Current Goku can go from 3-A to decently above Baseline Low 2-C via off of multipliers. And Gogeta is 2-C just off of being 2x at least stronger than Beerus.

So there's actually a huge lack of context that I've never thought of before. First of all he said "There is a universe where lives a mortal even a God of Destruction can't defeat." Then he said it appears the rumor is true. If Whis is just now finding out about how true this rumor is, how can we be so sure it was Belmod he was referring to? If he knew it was U11 he would've just said there's a mortal in U11 stronger than a God.

This very line contradicts itself wtf.

Zamasu Chan said:
So there's actually a huge lack of context that I've never thought of before. First of all he said "There is a universe where lives a mortal even a God of Destruction can't defeat." Then he said it appears the rumor is true. If Whis is just now finding out about how true this rumor is, how can we be so sure it was Belmod he was referring to? If he knew it was U11 he would've just said there's a mortal in U11 stronger than a God.
This very line contradicts itself wtf.
That's because the GoD Whis mention as having beaten Beerus in an arm wrestling match was Quitela, no ? the anime just got confused and somewhat retconned how much Whis knew.

If you take it like that, due to the manga, then we should also consider that Beerus is correct that losing an arm wrestling contest is meaningless. Beerus stomped all over Quitela in the manga, after all.

Which, of course, means Jiren surpassing Quitela has no basis on his scaling relative to Beerus.

Whis is Immeasurable, Beerus is 3/4 of Whis. Beerus is Immeasurable too. Soo UI Goku, Jiren, Broly and higher are Immeasurable by PS

Goku had a 2C feat back with Beerus? Multipliers are allowed since you are not moving into an actual different tier, just the destructive capacity of a different range of universes.

Steve Rogers1 said:
A 2-C with a multiplier like 10x stronger than before wouldn't be enough to destroy 10x as many universes. It's similar to the issue with the jump from 4-B to 4-A. They would need to be vastly stronger the be able to destroy just another universe, let alone 10x as many.
What? Do you understand how it works,i am beginning to not.

For Example: Being 1000x stronger than someone who can destroy 2 universes is equivalent to being able to destroy 2000x universes.

There's nothing out of the ordinary to think it is arbitrary.

Another example: That's why they say destroying a mountain is X times greater than destroying a City. If it wasn't linear in that sense, then the scales are meaningless.

The area an attack would need to cover renders that analogy useless. Destroying 2 solar systems requires an immense level of power more than destroying 1. What makes you think the same thing would not apply to a 2-C?

Well, considering that the upper limit of Solar System and the lower limit of Multi Solar System is the same, that shows you can achieve it with a boost in power..

Can we add this quote to Goku's profile: "I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But, those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"?
I've been meaning to add this since the episode came out. There was a lot of talk about Goku's character when the universe survival arc started and that quote sums it up perfectly.

Using the argument of the upper limit doesn't really work. A baseline 4-B has to be immensely stronger to become 4-A. In that same sense, someone who's at best destroyed 2 universe doesn't magically become 2-B from a 1,000x multiplier because the area the attack has to cover is astronomically higher than before.

Except the area to cover is range, not AP.

And the 'distance' is litteraly empty space so outside of the stuff being destroyed, nothing will slow down the attack or take any energy from it.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Using the argument of the upper limit doesn't really work. A baseline 4-B has to be immensely stronger to become 4-A. In that same sense, someone who's at best destroyed 2 universe doesn't magically become 2-B from a 1,000x multiplier because the area the attack has to cover is astronomically higher than before.
Again, why would it be astronomically dosent equate to it being infiite, but more being so, highly finite, and even if it is highly finite it is still a multiplier nonetheless.

Also, your explanation doesn't really parse. There's already an unquantifiable distance between universes for Low Multiversal to destroy more than one universe. Going from 3-4 doesn't make the distance unquantifiable+.

After you destroy 2 universes you already covered the unquantifiable distance, so multipliers should get you to higher universe. someone who destroys 1000 universes ain't infinitely weaker than someone who destroys 1001. Sadly that's not how the system works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back