• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paradisum said:
If these characters appeared in the ending song of the movie like that, I would have legit laughed like crazy lol

So, how accurate is this list?

Top 50 Strongest Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universal Conflict Saga Characters ÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│Òâ£Òâ╝Òâ½ ÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝Òé║ M─üng─ü
Top 50 Strongest Super Dragon Ball Heroes Universal Conflict Saga Characters ÒâëÒâ®Òé┤Òâ│Òâ£Òâ╝Òâ½ ÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝Òé║ M─üng─ü

AwkguyDB said:
You mind locking the new Lagss profile too?
I was about to ask the same thing. If you guys are done editing the page, I can close it.

Somebody also proposed another image! I personally prefer the first one though.

Lagss render
Laggs render 2 by ssjrose890 ddlllj0-pre

AKM sama said:
AwkguyDB said:
I was about to ask the same thing. If you guys are done editing the page, I can close it.

Lagss render
Yeah I like the first one and all the editing is good to go.

AKM sama said:
AwkguyDB said:

Lagss render
side note Cumber should have tabs for his Transformations

Ddl99hi-cea7e2dc-ebb7-4606-8e90-8b2b2e3dbb7e
Super Saiya

Cc026e7e582fe459a034a73632758df2
Super Saiyan 3

Ddl9e6s-8369a5da-8b38-4d0c-a43d-ae8c33b9c95e
Golden Oozaru

Just want to note, that SS3 Cumber picture is specifically his Super Saiyan 3 Full Power form, but otherwise they look good.

Dominodalek said:
Just want to note, that SS3 Cumber picture is specifically his Super Saiyan 3 Full Power form, but otherwise they look good.
True that is important to note since they are different from each other

Also could possibly upgrade the highest Low 2-Cs to 2-C if we take the two God shared feat applying to weaker GoDs such as Toppo or Sidra.

PaChi2 said:
"Kamioren is the Neo Machine Mutant Tuffle fusio of Kamin and Ore"
My eyes. They hurt. It sounds very convoluted.
Ik I went to several different wikis and they all had the same description so I just went with it.

Yes, that's the whole point of Infinite Zamasu. His body is completely disintegrated, but his consciousness lives on and starts merging with existence, so Zen-Oh has to erase the multiverse to stop him. It's been covered.

That isn't what has been accepted, pretty sure. If Infinite Zamasu merged with the future multiverse, Jiren and many other characters would be 2-C (due to the statements regarding Jiren being the strongest enemy and energy ever felt or faced).

For whatever reason, it was argued that Zamasu only merged with Universe 7 and would have only eventually become multiversal.

It doesn't matter how much Zamasu actually managed to merge with, the point is that Future Zeno erased the entire multiverse, not just Universe 7.

CryoTheMayo said:
That isn't what has been accepted, pretty sure. If Infinite Zamasu merged with the future multiverse, Jiren and many other characters would be 2-C (due to the statements regarding Jiren being the strongest enemy and energy ever felt or faced).
For whatever reason, it was argued that Zamasu only merged with Universe 7 and would have only eventually become multiversal.
Zamasu only merging with U7 is such blatant downplay TBH when litteraly everything point to him having merged with the whole timeline.

Nullflowerblush said:
If I recall correctly, Infinite Zamasu bled into the present timeline. Is that not enough to boost him to 2-C or?
It was argued that he was only 'gradually' merging into the present timeline, and would have 'gradually' become 2-C. Don't ask me where Zamasu was magically deriving all of that energy from.

Jeez our standards on whats accepted and not accepted is so low. If Zeno just destroyed U7 then why would he be floating around in mid-space? He has a whole palace that would be unaffected by his blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back