• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added renders for Cumber and Toppo.

Should I lock Kamioren's profile?

According to V-Jump, Toriyama were responsible for these two details, and they are now canon:

- The drug that turned humans into animals was Toriyama's idea. The King Furry used a stronger one and that's why he became half man/animal forever.

- A Saiyan's tail stops growing when the human form overcomes the Oozaru transformation in terms of power.

Now DLC info:

The DLC will probably be about the Tree of Might. The hell tree where Freeza is trapped in RoF is Turles' Tree of Might according to translations.

How does a Saiyan overcome Oozaru when it's a straight multiplier and not a static level of power? Perhaps when they grow stronger than their first transformation?

Steve Rogers1 said:
How does a Saiyan overcome Oozaru when it's a straight multiplier and not a static level of power? Perhaps when they grow stronger than their first transformation?
That could be it. I guess the Oozaru is somehow a survival mechanic, the ace is a Saiyan's deck. If the Saiyan grows beyond what the Oozaru form could offer before, the body probably deems the transformation useless.

It's not the first stupid idea Toriyama came up with.

Broly was fighting on par with Super Sayian Blue using Ozaru power, you can't overcome a straight multiplier of your default base.

I believe Broly just gets stronger as the fight goes on and the Wrathful state just boosts his power by 10x. Or maybe the Wrathful state is the primal roots of a saiyan and the user gets more stronger and aggressive as the battle rages on.

ArgosaxDespair said:
According to V-Jump, Toriyama were responsible for these two details, and they are now canon:
- The drug that turned humans into animals was Toriyama's idea. The King Furry used a stronger one and that's why he became half man/animal forever.

- A Saiyan's tail stops growing when the human form overcomes the Oozaru transformation in terms of power.

Now DLC info:

The DLC will probably be about the Tree of Might. The hell tree where Freeza is trapped in RoF is Turles' Tree of Might according to translations.
BRO I HAD A FEELING THAT WAS GONNA BE A THING!

In the Namek Arc they teased that one of Frieza's personal chefs sought for a Fruit that gave immensive power. Also Turles gonna be Buu Saga level in canon? XD

Revolushane made two videos on this topic. The first on where Awakened Jiren had a power level of 9700, while LSSJ Broly had one of 9600. But now this comes out and Broly is 9999.

@Zamasu-chan It's normal for a character to have multiple cards referring to each state. Jiren ranges between 9500 and 9700 while UI Goku ranges between 9600 to 9700.

9600 could have been initial LSSJ Broly. Gogeta has the highest recorded PL sitting at 9,800 I think.

@Nullflowerblush They don't do that usually, UI Omen Goku vs Jiren clash was still capped at 9,000.

I'm looking at these two panels...I see a heartfelt homage, not a tracejob.

Chill out, seriously.

I implore you to superimpose these two images over one another and find a single common frame of reference/proportions, anything.

A ******* trace job...
Eyeroll

A Stoned Orc said:
I'm looking at these two panels...I see a heartfelt homage, not a tracejob.
Chill out, seriously.

I implore you to superimpose these two images over one another and find a single common frame of reference/proportions, anything.

A ******* trace job...
Eyeroll
'An heartfelt homage' oh yeah, half the pages every chapter are 'heartfelt homage', that's how 'heartfelt homage' works !

It's a shitty trace job, just like the Krillin scene in the leaks was a shitty trace job of the Nappa fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back