• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Toki Toki can just pop the multivers up again despite it having been eaten by Mechickabaru and sealed ? sound OP.

I don't remember any evidence for Goku's Kamehameha breaking Hit's dimension or anything like that, and even if it did, it's a pocket space that Hit creates.

YesDragomer said:
So Toki Toki can just pop the multivers up again despite it having been eaten by Mechickabaru and sealed ? sound OP.
That it is. Even in the game, where the multiverse's spacetime had been outright obliterated and Mechikabura had been even more thoroughly sealed, Tokitoki just pops it back.

Ionliosite said:
I think Hearts profile lacks abilities, but I'm not sure which, can someone check it?
Existence Erasure because he destroyed Zamasu who apparently came back from Timeline wipe.

Limited Sealing via Cubes

I went to hearts' profile and it says that he can negate durability with the universe seed.

But in his powers and abilities nothing implies that.

The closesPaChi2 said:
I went to hearts' profile and it says that he can negate durability with the universe seed.
But in his powers and abilities nothing implies that.
The closest thing to that his cards give him is that the UM9-62 card for Super Hearts (which would scale to Ultimate Hearts) can negate the durability of attackers if his team has more Hero Energy.

The wording of Hearts profile is kinda off.

Base Hearts never fought Jiren he only trolled him twice, his base form scales to Blue Goku who he defeated easily.

Oh so it's based on the game. There's a big difference between the base and super hearts in the game tho so maybe it should be 2 different keys.

ZERO7772 said:
Oh so it's based on the game. There's a big difference between the base and super hearts in the game tho so maybe it should be 2 different keys.
Super Hearts actually fights weaker people than Base Hearts (he is present during the fight with UI Goku, but Ultimate Kamioren was the focus of that fight anyway) and doesn't really do anything to stand out.

Also I would add that damaging the Universe seed in Ultimate Godslayer Hearts' chest would lead to an existence erasure.

I dont think that's a thing.

We dont give paralysis via crushing people with gravity.

PaChi2 said:
I dont think that's a thing.
We dont give paralysis via crushing people with gravity.
That's the thing he didn't crush Goku with Gravity yet in this instance Goku was in the air and even telekinetically moved towards hearts while being completely immoblized. Guildo has PI as well with his Time Stop ability including even though the PI is a result of the TS.

@AwkguyDB Can you stop posting things like crazy? I told you already, the profile is LOCKED, it can't be edited by anyone but staff. If you want to add all that stuff, make a CRT.

Ionliosite said:
@AwkguyDB Can you stop posting things like crazy? I told you already, the profile is LOCKED, it can't be edited by anyone but staff. If you want to add all that stuff, make a CRT.
My guy you said earlier that Hearts lacked abilities and for us to point them out, I am just telling you what abilites he lacks.

My guy you asked earlier that Hearts lacked abilities I am just teling you what abilites he lacks.

Yeah, I asked back when the profile wasn't locked, no one said anything, it was locked, and people starting posting things like crazy. Like, wtf?!

Ionliosite said:
My guy you asked earlier that Hearts lacked abilities I am just teling you what abilites he lacks.
Yeah, I asked back when the profile wasn't locked, no one said anything, it was locked, and people starting posting things like crazy. Like, wtf?!
lol alright I'll do a CRT later if you don't. There's few other characters I just realized lacked abilites again throughout DB Media

Laggs

Summary

Laggs is one of the antagonist of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission. She is a member of the Core Area Warriors, a league of individuals whose goal is to free the multiverse from the tyranny of the gods, setting on a mission to use the power of the Universe Seed to kill Zen'ō.

Powers and Stats
Lagss render
Tier: 2-B

Name: Lagss

Origin:
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission

Classification: Member of the Core Area Warriors

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics , Acrobatics , Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers ), Self-Sustenance (Types 1), Ki Sensing , Spaceflight , Enhanced Senses , Possibly Sound Manipulation and Portal Creation (Characters stronger than or equal to Super Boo and SSJ3 Gotenks should be able to perform the Vice Shout through sheer power), Possibly Limited Earth Manipulation (Her main ability is Glass manipulation and can form different constructs with her glass), Danmaku, Petrification (Completely petrified Fused Zamasu in a sheet of glass), Summoning ( Summoned a Gigantic Dragon made of glass against the Z warriors.), Barriers (With her Glass abilities), Teleportation (Can traverse to different Universes on her own.), Healing (Can heal with her glass, seen when she healed Cumber), Attack Reflection (With her 'Float Mirror' technique, she can send back attacks from enemies), Resistance to Extreme Cold , and Cosmic Radiations .

Attack Potency: Multiverse Level ( Scales to Super Saiyan God Vegeta who is on par with Goku in the same form who would scale higher than Base Xeno Goku, With her Glassification, she is able to turn Fused Zamasu into glass.)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept up with Dyspo)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Multiversal

Durability: Multiverse level (Tanked attacks from SSJG Vegeta)

Stamina: High

Range: Standard melee range. Multiversal with ki blasts, attacks, and portals.

Standard Equipment: N/A

Intelligence: Laggs is a smart and pragmatic individual as she choose to attack and neutralize her foes without giving them to chance to counterattack or recover and was able to foresee Zamasu's betrayal.

Weaknesses: She is too sure of herself and can leave herself open for attacks.

Notable Attacks / Techniques:

Ki:
The fighting power and life force of a martial artist, a tangible energy derived from the user's vigor, courage, and mind. It can be used in several ways, such as to surpass the limits of one's body to greatly increase in strength, and it can be fired as blasts of energy or used to create defensive barriers.

• Flight - The ability to fly through the use of ki.
  • Glass Manipulation - As a member of the Glass Tribe, Laggs has the innate ability to manipulate and control glass for various purposes.
    • Glassificatio- Laggs can cover things in glass or turns things into glass. She can do this to injured people to restore them (as she did with Cunber) or to restrai foes (as she did to Narirama and Nigrissi).
    • Glass Generation- Laggs can create glass at will. By touching the ground she is able to generate sharp pillars of glass from it.
    • Glass Bullet - Laggs fires shards of glass at her enemies.
    • Float Mirror (Shield Mirror) - Laggs creates a mirror to deflect attacks.
Others

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Ionliosite said:
The formatting on Lagss's page is awful, someone fix it fast before it gets deleted.
Give me something to fix, It looks like her size was a bit big and that effected the powers and abilities

Ionliosite said:
I mean, it looks like you just copy-pasted your above comment on visual mode instead of using source mode to make it.
..........................................I mean

I remember someone saying that there is a huge difference in terms of power between the Xeno Goku from the manga and the Xeno Goku from the game, is that right? I couldn't confirm

ArgosaxDespair said:
I remember someone saying that there is a huge difference in terms of power between the Xeno Goku from the manga and the Xeno Goku from the game, is that right? I couldn't confirm
Not really, the only difference I know of is the fight between SSJB. In the game I think they are closer to equals while Goku SSJB is a bit stronger than Xeno Goku in the manga. I mean he straight up blocked an incoming attack from SSJ4 Xeno Goku in Base Form XD.

Basically, in the manga they say that Xeno Goku was forbidden to use Super Saiyan 4 because the form is so powerful that merely being in it could damage the timeline. In the game he just does it, and that's that.

The statement doesn't even make any sense, because he uses it just fine on the Prison Planet, and that didn't break history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back