• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point taking a promotional anime seriously where the games are the main thing that matters
Manga and games give vegito the respect he deserve.

hmm. i get a familiar vibe from you. i have definitely seen youin other forums

And vice versa I know you m8

Question! Hypothetically Goku "absorbs" MUI into his base form. How strong would he be if he was to turn ssj? (Think of it when Goku absorb ssg but instead it's MUI)

Paradisum said:
ui is base form but different state of mind
I said hypothetically if he absorbed it into his base form. Even though it's suppose to be a technique, they treat UI as a transformation hence why I asked

He would be stronger actually because Gogeta's base scales to SSB since UI is not factored into the fusion cuz Goku don't know how to use it.

SSJ Gogeta is stronger than SSBKKx20 and SSBE put together though.

UI doesnt factor in fusion for now (or ever). only ssb does, thats why gogeta in base is at that level. but if UI were to factor in the future, then we would have base fusions above Jiren and gods of destruction, and that would be scary as ****, for the power of fusion, and because of the antagonist that would require such power

Well if we do some maths and apply transformations multipliers "which doesn't matter anymore I know" Gogeta can be anywhere between 40,000 to 200,000 times stronger than Goku.

If we assume that UI is something like 500x to 1000x that of Blue, Goku going SSJ with UI being his base would still be weaker than Gogeta actually if we settle for a middle ground and says Gogeta is 100,000x times stronger than Goku using forms multipliers

UI Goku going SSJ will be 50,000 times stronger than Blue Goku if we assume UI give you 1000x times boost from Blue.

^Headcanon but was fun writing this.

SSJ with UI? The chances of the series making that canon are about the same as Super Saiyan God Kaioken. Isn't UI in general about controlling one's emotions throughout a fight, while in a near-death-experience scenario and breaking your limits? The SSJ transformation is triggered through rage, as mentioned by Goku in the recent DBS manga chapter. Synergizing UI and SSJ would be one hell of a challenge for Goku to overcome― if even possible. With Super Saiyan God Kaioken, Goku would probably be even faster than he was before. Isn't the Super Saiyan God Transformation faster than, but not as powerful as Blue? We see this demonstrated in Goku's SSJBtoSSJG switching technique in his fight against Dyspo.

Also, since Goku mentioned that the SSJ transformation is triggered through rage in the recent chapter, do you think Toei is going to retcon the whole "back-tingly" Super Saiyan Transformation method thing?

U guys im not saying Goku using UI and SSJ, i mean what happend if Goku absorbed MUI into his body (like SSG) and he was to turn SSJ

How strong would SSJ Goku (MUI absorbed) be?

I think (now) that he would as strong as SSB Gogeta

ZERO7772 said:
Broly is the first antagonist in the whole freaking DBS to actually even be compared to Beerus.
feel like if the anime had time, they would have compared jiren to beerus. but instead is just hinted it at.

Ionliosite said:
How should we split the keys?
I thought the idea was to create a new profile for Vegeta strictly being DBS and the current profile will be for DBZ Vegeta. All the DBS information will be transferred to the new profile

For Super it should go:

Beerus Saga (Surpassed SS3 Goku with Quake of Fury) | Revival of Frieza Saga (Roughly equal to Goku Blue) | Universe 6 Saga (Comparable to Goku Blue) | Black Saga (Varies in scaling from comparable to Goku to surpassing him) | Tournament of Power (Hard to gauge but we have sources that indicate he was weaker than Goku and Frieza at the start, then adapted to Jiren and then broke his limits against Jiren and Toppo) | Broly Film (Scaling is pretty off but we know he is considerably weaker than Goku

In terms of the tiering I guess it would be something along the lines of:

4-C, High 4-C, 4-B, higher with Quake of Fury (Surpassed SS3 Goku) | 3-A (Comparable to Goku Blue) | 3-A (Comparable to Goku Blue) | 3-A, higher with Anger boosting (Comparable to Goku, surpassed Black with anger boosting) | 3-A, possibly Low 2-C with Anger (Pierced Jiren's defenses after watching Jiren fight Goku, who pushed him harder than UIS), Low 2-C (Broke his limits and at least matches Kaio-Ken X20 Goku Blue) | Likely Low 2-C, Low 2-C (Should be comparable to Goku but weaker, should be stronger than he was in the ToP with Blue Evolution)

He don't need a freaking Broly saga key we didn't see any considerable change in him. I don't think he need a Universe 6 key either tbh.

Imo he should only get: RoF/U6 Key, Black arc Key, ToP key or just cut his current 3 DBS keys and throw it into his new profile.

It was also said in the Broly interview....that Vegeta is desperately catching up to Goku and iirc even in the LN that SSJ Broly was going toe to toe with SSJ Goku

That claim has as much credibility as Broly even stronger than Jiren due to promo art and hype. People want to cherry pick those staments to prove Vegeta is weaker than Goku yet it doesn't work for Broly vs Jiren.

>SSJ Broly was going toe to toe with SSJ Goku

Bruh, it was Ikari Broly vs Goku and no, Goku got rekt pretty fast even in his SSG form.

You are ignoring key context @ZERO7772

Goku dominated the fight in each subsequient form that he went in, that is until Broly adapted to an eventually beyond the strength of Goku in each of those forms.

And example of this is when Goku used his power to paralyze Broly in place to try and reason with him, and while initally Broly struggled, he eventually was able to adapt to, overpower, and then reversed the paralysis aflicted onto him.

Same thing happened with Vegeta. Just the tiniest amount of Super Saiyan energy in Vegeta's base form gave Vegeta a steel tight grip that Broly wailed in pain because of, and Vegeta going Super Saiyan allowed him to initally molly wop Broly untill Broly adapted to the level of strength - that's why Vegeta went Super Saiyan God, a level of strength so monstourously above Broly that Broly would never be able to adapt to in his current state - that's why he need to transform into his Ikari form.

They are still seen as equals in Blue though? Not to mention fusion dance requires both fuses to be around the same level and nowhere it's seen that Goku has to lower his power to match Vegeta's

This is not any different than base Goku doing better against Hit than Base Vegeta.

ZERO7772 said:
They are still seen as equals in Blue though? Not to mention fusion dance requires both fuses to be around the same level and nowhere it's seen that Goku has to lower his power to match Vegeta's
This is not any different than base Goku doing better against Hit than Base Vegeta.
No, it doesn't, it just make fusing easier, just like having the same size make it easier to synchronize, as long as they are well synchronized, a weakling dwarf and an overpowered giant can fuse.

Goku was stronger than Vegeta back then too, that's litteraly the pattern, the arc start with Vegeta having equalized Goku and Goku leave him in the dust during the arc.

ZERO7772 said:
That claim has as much credibility as Broly even stronger than Jiren due to promo art and hype. People want to cherry pick those staments to prove Vegeta is weaker than Goku yet it doesn't work for Broly vs Jiren.
>SSJ Broly was going toe to toe with SSJ Goku

Bruh, it was Ikari Broly vs Goku and no, Goku got rekt pretty fast even in his SSG form.
Im going to have to stop you right there. It was Akira that said about Vegeta catching up and even in the LN (that he or Toyotaro did) had SSJ Goku =< Ikari Broly. Lets not forget that even SSJ Goku was damaging Broly (SSG Vegeta punch didnt do anything) and Goku binded Broly and stop his movement

EDIT: SSG Goku got bodied cause Broly powered up but the same Broly that no sold Vegeta's punch is the same one that was budging from SSJ Goku hits

Again I don't think this is any difference than universe 6 arc and if Goku was THAT much stronger than Vegeta the narrative would have addressed such thing as it always has been

ZERO7772 said:
Again I don't think this is any difference than universe 6 arc and if Goku was THAT much stronger than Vegeta the narrative would have addressed such thing as it always has bee
It was adressed....by Akira himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back